Event / Concert Summer Tour 2017

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by cryspower, May 3, 2017.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

1st day viewership numbers were good about 327K. Always a pleasure to watch Hoka no Hoshi with original members. 2nd day viewership peaked at 373K. Yesterday, Golden Week ended so I’m wondering if tonight’s numbers will be higher. A lot of people in chat felt saddened with Under performance. Anyway, looking forward to tonight. I hope bakaple will be special guest.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Was it because Himetan specifically or the amount of graduates in the under songs that hit hard with fans?

Personally, I love this stretch of the concert with awesome unders songs and with the Inochi-Nigemizu-Influencer (full versions!) melody.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I would say it was a combination of seeing Himetan/Marika and the old formations. Not saying that more recent graduates like 元Captain, Misa Sen, Wakasama etc. weren’t as emotional but I did get a little choked up with Himetan. It did bring a smile to my face when people kept calling Wakatsuki “ikemen”.

Anyway, these two fans’ reactions are priceless. They have day 1 reaction uploaded on their channel as well:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  4. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Yeah, the whole Under Girls section is my favourite part of that whole concert - a LOT of my favourite Nogi songs are Undergirls songs, especially those ones - , even though it's a series of very hard punches straight to the heart. Especially now with MOST of those girls graduated. And Himetan was just so endearing, such a wonderful human being.

Sigh. :cry:

Last edited: May 7, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I felt so sad watching her performance of Kimi wa Boku to Awanai Hou ga Yokatta no Kana after finding out she was graduating. :(

6. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Man, I forgot how much of an emotional gutpunch the ending of that concert was. I'll just be ugly-crying over here.

7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Shiraishi and Matsumura crying watching it too