1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Summer Tour 2017

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by cryspower, May 3, 2017.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yeah, we will know when we get there. this application is the pre sales for manepa card members.
    also, there is a part in the information if i am not mistaken(i can't seem to copy and paste) that says, there are 2 systems. e-ticket and normal paper tickets. those without mobile phone, will opt for paper tickets have to prepare the IDs stipulated in the t&c (and probably also have to pay for konbini's paper processing fee). but its very early days, and we probably won't know the ticket details till at least end August for general public if i predict correctly.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  2. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I finally saw a first-hand report of the concert and remembered your question lol. :^^;: Apparently, Settei Ondo starts with the 1st gens, then joined by the 2nd gens, and finally the 3rd gens.

3. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I wonder if they are going to mix up the song list a bit in the upcoming shows. I realised that they only performed 2 songs of my all time top 10.

5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The 1st, 2nd, 3rd gen solo sections were announced for Jingu only. I would expect those are gone for the remaining concerts. The rest of them will probably be almost identical with the exception of Tokyo Dome.

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Did our setlist in this thread match Nakada Kana's on her blog post? So love Nakada Kana to post the set lists from the lives she's participated in.

7. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    @Generic_User Except for the some MC segments, it pretty much matches. Listening to the audio twitcast, I thought it was kinda difficult to distinguish which breaks are real MC segments and which are just intros to the next song. :^^;:

8. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    @aisukurimu99 nice! This should help update the wiki...

Most every live Nogi does makes me wish for a video of the performance. I wish they would do some kind of digest DVD similar to the one which accompanied the 3rd Album special edition. Give me the most interesting songs and I will love it!

9. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Selfie time! :inlove:

①飛鳥.JPG ②井上.JPG ③桜井.JPG ③能條.jpg ④高山.jpg ⑤若月.JPG ⑥星野.JPG ⑦生田.JPG ⑧生駒.JPG ⑨松村.JPG ⑩西野.JPG ⑪川村.JPG ⑫中元.JPG ⑬中田.JPG ⑭樋口.jpg ⑮秋元.JPG ⑯衛藤.JPG ⑰和田.JPG ⑱川後.JPG ⑲万理華.JPG ⑳優里.JPG ちはる.JPG 白石.JPG

19642498_1603396466339580_5533562213282843833_n.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^Himetan's was the worst.

And Kashiwa why!

11. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    So I was randomly checking again the setlist they did back during the 5th birthday live this year and happen to see this post by @kanjo :

That's true afterall. I mean, it's not really summer by the time they do it, but it's still gonna part of the Zenkoku Tour. :XD:

12. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I actually got excited when I saw that they were opening with Jingu. "They wouldn't end in Niigata unless.... the rumour!! :omfg:"
    But I didn't say anything. Wish I did. I've been silently regretting not making a "prediction" the last few days.

13. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    You should have, lol. I don't think anyone really remembered that post from February. :lol:

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

15. don

don Kenkyuusei

Ok, maybe the dumbest question ever asked, but here goes.... the glow sticks that all fans buy at lives are they "pre-synced" to change colors or are the fans changing colors by pushing a button or dial?

Some songs the entire audience has for example white or red glowing and other songs glow sticks are random colors.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  16. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Coordinated ones exist but they're rare so most have only seen ones manually changed.
    Usually there's button to rotate colours (I think Nogi has 11 colours and Keyaki 7) and you hold it to turn the light on/off

17. glsone

glsone Member

You cycle through the colors by pushing a button. Most fans know what color they are supposed to be for certain songs. I think they may even actually broadcast it on a screen, but I'm not positive. The colors aren't random either; most of the girls have a color combination associated with them so you can switch to their colors if you want to draw their attention and get them to look at you during songs that don't have a color association.

18. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    by manually pushing the button on it. everyone coordinated their sticks so it glows the same color on some members solo/unit songs.
    but i hope we do see some kind of wireless pre syncing when it comes to Tokyo Dome concert . my sister went to arashi's concert there and it was pretty amazing/beautiful how they did some stuffs such as the lightstick color sync/blink according to seat areas.

19. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I did not know there is a color for each member. Is the color code given to them or can they choose their own colors ? Also, which color is for whom ?

20. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika