1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Summer Tour 2017

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by cryspower, May 3, 2017.

1. don

don Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the info on glow sticks. appreciate it.

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Members decide their own colours. Sometimes fans come up with colour combinations if members don't have some. Song colours are usually fan made but sometimes they can be requested by members.

A famous example is Harujion's daisy pattern, where everyone in the arena uses yellow and everyone in the stands use white. I'm pretty sure that was a fan thing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Pink+pink... Wery interesting pair. (Himetan? Or Himetan is just near... So these are ordered by family name?)

Some red+red. But not complain to me I like colors... To use them of course...

Are at it was that tycoon random select who sings what or are him for something like formula which at look or calculated that all get at similar rest/show that it possible?

Where them are this weekend?

4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Tell me how it goes at Himetan I little nervous about her health.
    I really hope that her and ikuchan all is going good !!

Little baseball style summer clothes? Something new I hoped these... But no, only little changed style...

5. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Putting aside all the usual expected debate post-senbatsu announcement

I hope I am not alone, looking forward to the Tokyo Dome concert. Wish I was there to roar the roof down during the Overture :omfg:
    Would be very hype!

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I hope to see the opening 2 days from Meiji Jingu on a DVD someday. Or at least the 3rd Gen's set.

7. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    good luck to those trying to get tickets tomorrow. and you'll need patience too in the face frustration trying to get in, keep clicking the refresh button.
    I'll be flying to Japan in 12 hours time , and going to the album handshakes at Nagoya and Tokyo.

8. xtk

xtk Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    omg, i bought 17th

9. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Noob question here, if my understanding is correct, there are only 3 ways to get a ticket (via lottery) for the tokyo dome concert
    via mobile , sizebook ?? and manepa ??
    http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2017/07/2017-final-1.php
    anybody here used manepa or do you have other ways to get tickets? (pia, 7-11,etc)

thanks

10. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Those 3 methods are for Nogizaka46 mobile members application. So not applicable for us living overseas.

Methoda for general application and sales not announced yet.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Is it open for applications yet? If so, until when?

12. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    No. Just the application methods for Nogizaka46 mobile members only. No dates announced yet either.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

13. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    The one I saw before didn't have the full intro to 3rd gens. So glad this included the whole acapella intro. It's so good. :cute:

I also got goosebumps watching Nandome (despite the half-dress/half-pants costumes they wore lol). I pray for the day we get another Ikuchan centered song.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  14. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    wow the aug 4 ZIP matsuri ticket reservation is already full, that fast? reservation started at 10am today
    while watching nanase's lion-nantoka on tv, casually checked ticket pia and hmv, all server busy

at least i now get the idea how fast i one should check the site once the tokyo dome tickets are out ...

btw, any suggestions on ways to successfully get tickets to nogi's concerts would be much appreciated as well, TIA :)

15. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    with the recent reminder on the Tokyo Dome mobile member presales, it could be we may have at least a date announcement soon. maybe after Nogichuu tomorrow , or somewhere along the week.
    however, looking a the Tokyo Dome current Nov schedule and also handshake event beginning of that month, its very likely to be November weekdays or end of the month.

16. HontoniKireiDesu

HontoniKireiDesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I wished I could go for their live! :D

17. hebh48

hebh48 Kenkyuusei

Did anyone knows from where can I know what was performing list for today? (It's ok with Japanese)

This is pictures of the fans today and as you can see the wither☔ (as expected of rain girls(

Attached Files:

18. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yes. Has anyone seen the set list for their latest concert dates?

19. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    If you don't mind Japanese, you can look up set lists by date on this website: http://setlist.mx/events/42129

They perfomed Boukyaku to bigaku on the 11th!! That must have been amazing to witness!

20. hebh48

hebh48 Kenkyuusei