Survey for a "My Idol List"-like website project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kayseur, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Kayseur

Kayseur Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakairika
    Hello everyone,
    So I'm currently conducting a little survey in order to get people's inputs on a project I was considering doing. As the title says, it would be to create a MyAnimeList-ish website but for idol tv shows, musics, dramas, movies and so on. The categories and exact classifications are still to be precisely defined as everything is still in its planning stage (but I do have things in mind), but you get the gist. Initially, it was supposed to be a small-scale project restricted to AKB48/46, but lots of people seem to want to expand it to any kind of idols (and reasonably so, as it would also gather more users and thus make it more viable in the long-run) — but I'm still not writing off the possibility of the thing actually ending up being a small-scale project if I can't gather enough interest or for various reasons once I'll have enough feedbacks to analyze.

Anyway! That's the idea, here's the link to the survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfr6SZEeRZ9Sxv53DdGReOaFlgW6sX0K6o3F8tuDu3S11hxjQ/viewform

It's pretty short so it shouldn't take much more than 5 minutes to complete.
    (I got the authorization to post it here by the way so hopefully everything's okay.)

Thank you to everyone taking the time to answer it!