Suto Ririka (Riripon) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by mav48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lol Yuko apologized not just for the hat. But also her actual straight up mocking of Riripon's marriage announcement.

2:32~

if the video does not show watch the video here

Second this.

2. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

LoL no, I do know and I guess everyone know that some of the members could be dating and not all of them obey the rule. But unless they got caught therefore you can't assume that everyone of them are dating. How could that be fair to those that actually wasn't and follow the rule seriously because they respect the work and their fans?

3. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    People, dating and marriage are completely different situations, like when was she planning to come clean? At her's son first birthday? :lol:
    Any other idol could apologize and pretend she will stop fu**** dudes, what could Riripon say to keep her idol career alive? She can't apologize for finding a husband, she can't say she won't do it again... IMO this is the end of her idol life, and thats why i'm still hoping she will appear with a big "Dokkiri" sign in that press conference they are planning

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Yami except I never said everyone is dating...??? Read your previous comment again, and then read my comment again. You said Riripon should have said it before. but no, she had no reason to say anything if Bunshun didn't get her pics. Just like none of the girls in the group who are currently dating will ever say it openly unless they get caught. No part of my comment says that all girls in 48G are dating in secret LOL but to think none of them do, that's naive.

anyway we still have to wait for the announcement. I'm pretty that if Riripon does get married, she'll graduate. if she stay in the group then it means she's not getting married, as simple as that. even if management allow her to get married and stay in the group (I highly doubt) the fans won't let it happen. so yeah.

5. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

She didn't say anything until Bunshun caught her because she doesn't respect her work? Or respect her fans?

6. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I don't mind the marriage announcement or members dating in private, but the way she announced it. Totally attention wh... seeking girl

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@rka the girls still care because it affects their popularity. Management doesn't care because they still allow girls to stay in the group despite scandals. and I do think Miki and Naanya might have been kicked out (+ some other girls like Maachun) but this just means management takes decision based on popularity. they still allow some girls to stay despite scandals... so they don't care as long as the member is popular. in the end, AKB's image is not "pure girls who never dated" anymore since years ago. and AKB never had a clean image anyway so idek how suddenly now Riripon's announcement is the worst thing ever and ruined the group. LOL no

and I never said Riripon is an angel and super honest sweetheart. I said none of us know the truth yet and let's wait for an official announcement, that's all.

@Yami You can believe whatever you want to believe. but Riripon had 0 reason to say anything if she didn't get caught by Bunshun. there's no one ever in AKB who admit being in a relationship unless they get caught. I don't even know why you expect Riripon to act differently and tell everyone about it before LOL

8. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

@Mana Sutou do have reason to tell the trust if she was that "honest".

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Not sure if you're serious at this point, your posts sound like jokes.
    Members don't have to tell about all of their private life or be "honest" with fans.
    and again no member EVER admits to be dating until they're caught.

why are people acting like Riripon is the first member ever to have a scandal? :fp:
    did you see Miichan, Sasshi, Yukirin, Kojimako etc. say anything before they got exposed by magazines? No.

10. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Riripon's situation is a bit like Anakin Skywalker in the star wars prequels. Forbidden from love and marriage but does it anyway behind the other Jedi's/Members' backs.

Let's hope she doesn't go all Darth Vader on us.

11. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

@Mana I did know about those previous scandal. Do you know what is the different between them? They didn't fk went and announce it in the middle of SSK! And to answers your question, I am serious!

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Yami those members didn't have Bunshun ready to release their photos during elections, what is so hard to understand about that? :fp: also the elections are irrelevant to the japanese public now. and predictable (same top 3). Riripon actually made the medias write about the elections and keep it relevant LOL

But anyway let's end this discussion. You can think whatever you want.

13. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Fine if Ririka wants to get married, but she has to understand that that is the end of her career as a NMB48 idol. If they actually let her get married and continue to be an idol, how colossally unfair is that to other girls who have been punished severely for merely dating? For merely having rumors that they are dating? I'm not saying the love-ban policy is correct, but the fact is that those are the rules, Ririka knew that, and she openly is breaking them. If only for the sake of other girls who have been graduated, demoted, transferred, or otherwise punished for dating, they cannot just let this go and proceed with the single as normal.

14. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Didn't Yukirin's and Sasshi's scandals come out around election time? Wasn't Sasshi's released after like Ririka's was?

Not sure though.

15. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Yeh Sasshi and Yukirin got hit right after senkyo. Sasshi got moved and Yukirin brings in too much money to be touched.
    Ririka probably knew she wouldn't be protected and just jumped the gun.

edit: rka perfectly summed it up, would like it if I could.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  16. Mirlenia

Mirlenia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    OMG! She should to be graduated if thinks only in her happiness. Congratulations to her (but I don't share this idea)

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    When was it suppose to be relevant XD

Thank you you spoke my mind too

Let me just quickly give you a like

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2017
  18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Best Seller Number 1 right now, Riripon is hawt

d6ff3d90.png

19. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Anybody remember the Twitter account of that wota who bought boxes of CDs last year to vote for Riripon? It was something like 2k CDs and he posted pics to his Twitter account. I want to see how he's doing.

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane