Suto Ririka (Riripon) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by mav48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    She said stuff that is probably not good for the riripon fans to hear lel

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

2. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Variety wise, it was mix between 'eeh...!', 'whut?!', and 'lmao!'

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story in the press:

"To that, Masayuki Hamada of "Downtown" also said, "In the meantime, fans have always supported you. Toshifumi Fujimoto (46) of "FUJIWARA" also said, "I wish I had said before the vote, did not you think about the fans?" When asked the question, "If you are an idol you give up on your own love I decided to work hard both because I decided to do both, so I thought it was important to go to the election as an idol.It is important to work as an idol (to ask) to vote, it is not business at all Are you crazy? As expected, the studio filled with voices such as "Words are bad!" In addition, "Because I was NMB, I love NMB and it is said that it is weak in the general election, so I thought that this year I will raise the rank and pick up the topic, I will take a break, but in a slightly different meaning I smashed myself ...) "and a bitter smile on the different story. "

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170915-00000123-spnannex-ent

4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I dunno, but this girl such a rebellious. And she cover it with her cute voice and face. Real life anti-idol? Then, Fukyouwaon is hers, actually.

5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    lol I guess that DX appearance was her audition to the entertainment industry.

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It's hard to tell if this chick is a compulsive liar or a Walter Mitty-style fantasist.

• Like Like x 1
  7. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    IIRC, Ayase Miho (now Sasaki Miho) also tried to retire from the entertainment industry after graduating from HouPri, but due to her money issues (?), she came back. Riripon is no different.

8. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    And fans have said stuff that other fans definitely don't wish to hear, also judging from Riripon's full story. Who the hell thinks it's okay to yell ”Bitch” at an handshake event venue, a place frequented also by kids (if not young fans, at least the younger members themselves)? These are the people who bring down the image more than anything else.
    Not only should it be grounds for a lifetime ban, but as an insult it turned out to be completely off the mark. Kudos to Riripon for personally addressing these people in her usual rational way: since the word implies promiscuity, she just scolded them back one by one saying that "This is my first love partner, there's no one other than him".

And if you ask me, I find the first part of that video cute as well. When they first met at the party she one-sidedly fell in love but decided not to exchange contacts with him right away, instead she kept the affair a kataomoi thing since this is still allowed for an idol. Meanwhile, she spent the following one-year period mulling over the idea and playing around with affinity calculators every day, only then did she deem it ready to ask for his contact and begin to actually date.

---
    Now that I read the Yahoo News article, both parts were included in the writeup. Why was it left out of the translation?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

People only translate what they want to translate.

10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    ^^This. I gave a link. Chrome automatically translated the whole thing. I picked out what I thought was interesting. The stuff about meeting and waiting a year (I thought) had been published before, so I posted what I thought was new. I don't usually copy an article and post the whole thing (copyright, fair use and all that). Since the link was there, anyone could have read it and used their own favorite translator to get the rest.

11. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    LoL ... that's what I like about Riripon.... look at all the reactions she created ...... one of the best entertainment a person had created beside Sasshi :^O^:

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah, idk what to take from this anymore too. Went from supporting her at the start to now kinda neutral after reading this and how things developed.

Lilipong "I am the worst villain"

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1715031

13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    From Oricon (by way of Yahoo)

I declared in the ending of the last performance show with the members "I will do it next April." While MC blessed Wakata Akiko as "happy", I am worried that "I was fine enough to say so much", but also showed a smile, "I decided to consult a lot of things."

Tokumitsu Kazuo, who drew Sudo 's "marriage declaration" in the chairmanship of the AKB 48 general election, has also appeared on this day, and when he is told, "When asking the moderator Tokumitsu?" Tokumitsu He promised to "I promised now," declaring that he will chair himself.

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170924-00000309-oric-ent
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2097809/full/

https://twitter.com/oricon/status/911802697233268737

15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    What I just learned: it is hard to get a Ph.D. if you haven't graduated from high school and dancing on stage doesn't count as physical education.

Google version: "I revealed that I recently re-entered high school where physical education unit of physical education was insufficient and it was in a state where I could not graduate. "

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2099085/full/

16. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    If i remember correctly she said something like 'I'm going to study for a phd in Germany' during the MC part of a stage performance (concert?).

She had to clarify it afterwards that this didn't mean that she was off to the airport right away. Also it was never stated whether she would only be abroad for a limited time as an exchange student or not.
    Even back then people realized that this wasn't something imminent since she isn't even old enough for an undergraduate degree. But as you said things might be different in humanities ;)

Personally I think that people read more into this statement than there actually is. You ask someone who just enrolled into medical university about what job he wants to have in the future and he will answer you 'I'm gonna be a doctor'. Doesn't mean that he will succeed. Anybody with a degree knows how many will dropout along the way.

What would be interesting to know is why she made this statement. Was it to answer a question or to refer to a specific MC topic? If so, then her statement would weigh different depending on the question asked or as someone said 'Context is for Kings'

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another article with another version including studying philosophy overseas (no mention of Ph.D).

"Although he transferred to high school in Osaka to enter NMB 48 at the time of his debut, he said that he was unable to graduate because he was lacking a unit of practical physical training in his busy activities. However, he confessed he decided to re-enroll at a high school because he wanted to go to college and study abroad to become a philosopher."

Also, she stated her hobbies: "I like rap, mahjong and philosophy"

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20171018-00000149-spnannex-ent

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Humanities faculties in North America and Europe are stuffed full of marxist professors and SJW students, not sure about the Japanese situation.

I'll go back to what I said earlier, its impossible to tell whether she just casually lies about everything or is she a fantasist living in her own reality bubble.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So Riripon appeared on a show in September, after her grad. Does this mean she still has plans to continue being active in the industry? Did she say anything about this? Maybe the studies are her dream for the future. I mean after all, she will get married next year and maybe she might want to still be a celebrity for some time before studying, she's just 20 years old. She's getting some attention because of all that happened, she could take it as an opportunity.

Btw LOL at her hobbies: "I like rap, mahjong and philosophy" the rap feels so out of place [hehe]

20. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Oooo She'll be thinking the way to play the Mahjong....followed by playing the mahjong then rapping it out "scolding" her mistake in her loss :^^;: