1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suzuki Yuka (Yuukarin) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Aka, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I don't think it's as simple as comparing to other groups or other countries. I don't think AKB members or management would sue people for online harassment... and AKB members are young overall, I doubt they know how to deal with this with the law, besides it costs money to get a lawyer and if they had to do this everytime they get a hate comment... Sites like IG & Twitter are also really bad/slow at dealing with harassment (if they do at all). So there aren't that many options, either you ignore it but it can end up affecting you mentally because the kind of people who do this will rarely stop, or you expose them and let the internet take care of it. I don't blame her for doing this especially if the dm had xenophobic slurs. These people deserve to be treated this way because they won't learn another way.

I know Yuka got into a scandal and I understand if some people don't like her as an idol or don't like her personality, but nothing can justify being harassed online and insulted with slurs. and there's no reason that she should keep quiet, it's not like this will stop if she stays quiet. if someone dislikes her, they're free to ignore her, or express their dislike in a way that won't directly be seen by her (no dm, tags). and most importantly keep it respectful... yes she dated as an idol and she creates drama but that doesn't mean she should be treated like trash. I have seen comments of people who replied to her and disagreed with her, but without spamming her with hate, insulting, etc. the kind of people who go that far have issues.

For information, I read a tweet that said that the account followed Yuka and the accounts of 2 other members who had scandals, so it's possible that this person harassed more than one member. Maybe the others said nothing but Yuka did. Clearly she isn't the type to hide her feelings or care for her image so she's kinda the ideal person to deal with it LOL. I tried to find that account who harassed her, but couldn't find any result, so either the account was deleted or the username was changed?

I'll write this under spoiler since it's about another member. Actually this situation reminds me with Yahagi Moeka after her scandal, I always followed her closely, and I remember everytime I would see the replies under her tweet, it would include tweets (from japanese users) that insulted her and spammed pictures of her scandal or pictures taken at angles where she looked 'fat'. it was here everytime and when I checked the accounts, they were accounts that were here only for the sake of spamming her (and sometimes other idols) with hate like this. I reported them many times but Twitter did nothing... Clearly management did nothing too since it continued. and Moeka herself at 17 couldn't do much about it. She stayed quiet like some of you ask Yuka to do, but what good did it do? She obviously end up affected by the hate and probably thought that this isn't worth it to continue going through that. I won't say that this is for sure why she graduated, but it can definitely be one of the reasons why she graduated, and who knows what kind of things she received by dm etc. Staying quiet doesn't help and doesn't make these people stop their harassment, and no one deserves to be harassed, so good for Yuka if she found her way to get rid of it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I don't understand your logic, so it's wrong that Yuka shared it because 'maybe' one of her fans will be crazy 'like the guy who sent the dm' (who started all this!), and that this could put that guy in danger? But 1) that didn't happen and most likely won't happen, and just like it could put him in danger, allowing people like him to behave like this online and doing nothing against them can put the idol in danger... (and finding the idol to attack her is easier than finding a random guy from the internet). and 2) why is it worse that the guy who started this is affected but it's less worse if Yuka is the one who's affected? She didn't start this, he did... Being a celebrity, especially a young female idol, doesn't mean you can take any hate and you must take responsibility and keep quiet. and it's not like she has a million of fans anyway, he probably didn't get attacked much before he deactivated. Honestly I don't feel bad at all that someone who spam hate dm and use xenophobic slurs was rightfully called out by Yuka and a few of her fans and had to quit. it's deserved. We're not talking about someone who sent 1 message saying "I hate you" or something, it's far worse. if I was in her place, I would definitely want to make it stop and maybe this is the best/only way. and before someone says that Yuka could block the user; it doesn't solve the problem, they just make other accounts. At least now he knows that he can't/won't get away with this behavior and he might stop.

Now yes if this happened with someone with millions of fans, it wouldn't be smart to do this, that person would probably be rich and old enough to deal with it with the law anyway.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Yongpopbro

Yongpopbro Kenkyuusei

Off course blame the victim and keep the antis behaviors as normal thing , the favorite norm of this fcked up society.

As i said before this have been happen in overseas 48G groups especially in Thailand and Ph and it's so satisfying seen the girls expose those fckers through SNS . the J-48G groups needs more Nakais, more Yukarins to call out this dudes...

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. Yongpopbro

Yongpopbro Kenkyuusei

Actually the Entertainment companies in Japan are very lazy to do lawsuits like example the Mahohon case they only sue because of public pressure and mahohon calling out the issue(after they first blame her for everything). See why its important to calling out antis .

• Winner Winner x 3
  5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    You people need to understand this: Minagawa is here to stay and champion the cause of every scandal idol from the past and future against those wicked crooks that are the only thing between having a job or seeing your group dying. What we need right now is to protect the members that have almost destroyed every group or team in the 48 Group since 2013. Criticizing someone on social media is a huge no no (unless that person is a white male), if you dare to do that you're going to my cancel book. Imagine all the suffering that Minagawa is going through. What has she done wrong besides being a human bean?

I urge you to leave girls like Sashiko, the NGTs and now Minagawa alone. If you want to punish someone, punish those girls that have been following the rules for many years and given their best while the management ignores them like shit. They're so booooooring!

Minagawa, if you're reading this I want you to know that you can count on us to give you moral support. We know these days haven't been easy for you. Cheer up!

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

^ That's the most chad post on here in years

7. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    shokku [​IMG]

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  9. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
  10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I know and trust Gyoten. She would never do that!

What is that supposed to mean?!

Anyway, in one week she infected a vast number of idols and former idols from many groups.

============================================================================================
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CSWazZVHXl1
    [​IMG]

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

noun: super-spreader
    1. a person who transmits an infectious disease or agent to an unexpectedly or unusually large number of other people.

What did you think I meant?

13. qpet

qpet Future Girls

China disagrees

14. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    ^^ spread eagle lol
    Anyway yukarin has promised to pay more attention to containment in the future

Mitsuho on the other hand...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2021
  15. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    yukarin surely is loved by eitos

16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    T-That, of course!

She's Chinese. She's a Jew. What more needs to be said?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Idol nam nam!?

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Happy birthday! None of them congratulated her on Twitter. But they will regret it... Oh yes they will...

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CSmBrSDl5NF
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
  19. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    [​IMG]