1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suzumoto Miyu (Suzumon) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
    Mon looked like she really enjoyed doing PPAP XD Such a cutie~ This is THAT serious-looking girl people always thought, but actually has such a gap, and her real self is being shown more and more as she continues to develop and grow as an idol, as a person^^

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

3. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    im so happy every time i see her expressive-side. she has like TONS of potentials, and im excited to see what kind of path she'll eventually take to cement herself in the industry. is it acting? dancing? variety show? modelling? or like the other user (i forgot who) said having that job where your expressions are shown in that tiny corner of the screen?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  5. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    It's happening. Our beloved mon took a cute picture with her Dani~

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Suzumoto blog for Wednesday: her drama didn't record and she's in despair, wondering what happened to the characters this week. Plus, she asks people to look forward to the release of Fukyouwaon, and says she is looking forward to it herself.

mobvCPwOH.jpg

8. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
    Mon (along with Dani and Zuumin) will appear in the radio drama "AKB48 no watashitachi no monogatari" on 3/24 and there will be 2 stories.

I am more interested in the first one because Mon is portraying a male character (named Suzumoto Miyutarou lolol)
    The story goes where 2 good friends Zuumin and Dani were both talking about whether they should confess to the boy they like before graduation. While they were talking, Suzumoto-kun who's from the same class called out to the both of them. Dani, who noticed Zuumin's reaction, realized that Zuumin likes Suzumoto-kun. But with Dani also liking Suzumoto-kun, dissonance resonates in her heart....

wpid-9hkuY8g.jpg wpid-9HHfvbu.jpg C69pc-IV4AEn8gD.jpg

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    The "Urashima Tarou who cannot say No!" is interesting too lol Mon is playing as the turtle

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

From Ozeki's blog. Miyu asleep. Posted about 18 hours ago.

5fc417ba2e257522b06b072f5603d-01.jpg

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Mon could sleep anytime anywhere :worthy:

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    "The person i love" is the title of her latest blog and inside... is a picture of Oda sleeping leaning against her. You can feel her happiness lol
    a98f64c1ca162b0ca5b544bec3e13.jpg

Congratulations, Mon, Oda notices you now!!

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i wonder who took that photo of Dani and Mon ? would that be Mona or Akanen ? [hehe]

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

16. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Thanks for the translation! That picture is adorable. I love seeing how all the girls have some form of closeness, and aren't really separated by positions in the group. I know in AKB at least, that becomes the case sometimes. A gap between theater girls and senbatsu members appears, but so far, in Keyaki there hasn't been anything like that. I mean there is always the Hiragana-Kanji gap, but that's slowly closing too.

Also, I can totally relate to Miyu about the maps. I constantly get fooled by Google maps, although that's not entirely my fault :^^;:. This goes back to my thought earlier, that her blogs are just her thoughts and aren't always long. They aren't forced, and I can relate to parts of them.

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

That's exactly what I like about them. And about some other blogs. Of course, since I'm translating it, I like a post that's not too long, lol. But for a personal blog, I think that works best, anyway. Even Neru doesn't go on too long, and just talks about what interests her. But Mon is so direct. You feel as if it's coming straight from her and she's not sweating it too much. If feels good.

18. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @ukifune can you explain what's the meaning with "you feel as if it's coming straight from her"? so there are posts which don't come straightly from the girls? and which other girls writing style do you think that contrasts her the most?

19. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    @himawari all posts, if I'm not mistaken, are approved by the girls' manager. They do this to make sure that a certain image is kept in place, or that there isn't any information that shouldn't be there, or even just general editing. Mon's posts feel like they're just blogs from a 19 year old, not an idol who has her blogs checked by someone else.

I don't know if that's how they meant it, though.
    And I don't really read Imaizumi's posts, but I have the feeling that hers would contrast the most.

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@himawari -- I didn't mean that other people's posts were written by someone else. I just meant that Mon's don't seem to have much artifice behind them. She isn't trying to do anything in particular with them, or to convey a certain impression. She's just expressing thoughts that are in her mind. Even posts like those by Satou or Kobayui, which are more complex, aren't fake or anything. They just have more concentrated thought behind them, and aren't the simple observtions Mon gives us. Neru's posts are sometimes about artistic or intellectual subjects, and she has said she spends quite a bit of time on them. But they are still really from Neru: it's just that Neru is a more cautious and intellectual person than Mon is.

But yes, I'm petty sure what @af8! says is true: members write their posts, then send them in to be checked over by staff, probably their managers. Then the staff member actually puts them on line.

Here's today's blog post from Ozeki Rika, who writes about Mon's love for Oda Nana.

65dcc0a1998ee42f2ce3643a40b92_FLIP.jpg