1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suzumoto Miyu (Suzumon) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Miyu blog post about Fukyouwaon! (And tennis.) She says she doesn't usually listen to Keyakizaka songs very much, but she really likes this one and listens to it a lot. And of course, she says to look forward to the dancing.... If you haven't seen it yet, check out the messy but amazing little preview of it over in the general thread.

I mentioned Takamoto's lips in a report on her most recent blog post, over in her thread. Someone else has amazing lips, too:

3da0e599a3e98ed3239055af7abf6_FLIP.jpg

2. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

So that's why she participated in the Tennis match of Keyakake's autumn sports contest and didn't look helpless. I would have expected her to be a part of either a dance or maybe track and field club, but it was Tennis after all. Maybe her middle school had no dance club or she felt like doing something else for a while.

I have mixed feelings about the preview on Fukyouwaon - while the dance looks promising, the ones who can really nail such a performance -like Miyu- are all somehow obscured, 2nd or 3rd row. I do have some doubts about the quality of the front row.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I posted the same in the Fukyouwaon thread. Saison's first row would've shined even more with its choreo. Shame...

4. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I have to agree with both of you. I was struggling to find Miyu during that preview, although that may have been the quality of the video itself, until they all stood up. I hope that the second row gets some front time like they did in SekaAi.

5. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    Although I really love Akanen, I think her position before swap with Techi when they change formation should be held by Suzumoto or at least Yuipon (5 member front dance in kataru nara easily nail this style of music). On the other hand I think the short clip is the first time they do this choreography so we can expect this is getting better.

• Like Like x 1
  6. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Fukyouwaon PV is out! Even with those short screentime, Suzumon owns it!

7. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    She really shined brightly during the first part with Risa (btw, my faves <3 Thank for giving me that moment to whoever directed the mv). The two of them did a great job supporting Techi as they danced. Comparing her visuals now with the previous MVs, it has really improved, along with the other members. She should keep the hairstyle and never go back to having bangs again [hehe]

8. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    agreed! i love her both with bang or bangless but when she shows her forehead its...! thought a bit outdated, the keyakake ep where they did rehearsal for the christmas live was the coolest mon that i've ever seen(that i got goosebumps watching it)!

9. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    ^I agree. I love when her forehead is showing. And I can't count how many times I've watched that rehearsal for the dance part of the one man. And the actual dance part of the one man. There's a great video on YouTube that is focused on her dancing, and three of the clips are about that one man dance section. It's the jump that gets me, I think.

As for the new single PV, I was disappointed that she didn't have as much screen time, but overall the PV disappointed me on that front. I did like her different shots though (like the part with her and Risa, and when she got the quick solo shot like Techi and Akanen). I can't wait for the live performance so I can actually follow her dancing around the screen, instead of struggling in to do so in the PV.

10. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    [​IMG]
    New profile pictures are up! I think this is the prettiest one of hers yet <3

11. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
    I feel ya, I got all excited during that part XD Both their expressions, top notch!

Mon really suit without bangs, it makes her look mature and prettier (and there won't be so much cases of her bangs covering her face when she dance so intensely like kataru nara lmao) I might be biased anyways but yeah, I love her profile photo the most ><
    I also can't wait for the live performance, her powerful and precise dancing is what I always look forward to~

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    "Just now when Oda Nana said "Aren't we going out? / Watashitachi tsukiatteru mon ne?", i bit my tongue."
    lol she thought it was about her

[​IMG]

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In the post before that one where she bit her tongue, Mon tells us straight out that she loves this music video and watches it over and over again. She thinks the direct lyrics and kakkoii dance are "so much like us." The only thing she worries about is the fact that people who became their fans because of Futari Saison might have trouble with this very different song and MV. But you can feel the joy in her as she talks about the MV. Maybe the other things going on in her life help, too, lol.

Here's a screencap from that early dance with her and Risa in front of Techi. And there's Yone on the right:

欅坂46 『不協和音』 [Full HD,1920x1080].mp4_snapshot_00.41_[2017.03.24_19.34.26].jpg

And here's the most recent post, called "Love," where she expresses her love for the members and hints at her love for Oda Nana.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  14. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    ^Lol! Sail away my little boat! I shall call you DaniMon. or if someone can suggest another name.

Somehow, i like this more than DaniPon. Hahaha!

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Me and a friend calls them Odamoto lol :lol:

It's nice to see Oda warming up to Mon~

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The Laguna live starts in a little over an hour, and Miyu is so up for it -- and especially for the birthday live. Great little blog post shows how much Miyu loves to dance on stage. Yay! Yay!

Complicated feelings (from today):

C71Mu6MVMAEAonV.jpg

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Miyu blog post about how cute Ozeki is ("I like her, too....") and the ZIP! Spring festival appearance. Also catching up with her previous post about the Laguna festival.

9e4734b1827a2d85290e3f20d95e9-01.jpg

18. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I love reading your translations thank you as always!

I agree with what you said in your blog. This post about Ozeki makes me feel a bit sad for Mon, seem as though she's slowly giving up on capturing Dani's heart. I bet it has to do with that DaniPonMon photo. On the bright side, she kept to her word and consistently updates her blog, I love it!

19. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @ukifune Thank you thank you thank you so much for the translations!

Aww, poor Mon. I hope she doesn't totally give up on that.

@Tuturu I see you've just joined S48. Welcome and have fun!

20. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I've been had! lol thank you! Keyaki chans convinced me to create an account