1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suzumoto Miyu (Suzumon) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @saekokuga874 That hair flip! She's one of those that's consistent with facial expression even when her hair covers her face.

Also, this... I've always admired her humility.
    [​IMG]

2. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
    [​IMG]

one of my favourite kind of Mon - with caps^^

3. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Can I just note that she's very stylish? I like her fashion a lot. She seems to pay attention to how her hair and clothes work together and she just dresses nice.

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Tuturu -- Great point about her humility. Sometimes it has been frustrating when she apologizes for things she needn't, but overall it's such a great quality.

It seems that every few days there's another batch of posts on some K46 news site with posters saying how great Monta is. Here's a sample from the most recent one:
    • She's just so cute, isn't she?
    • Personally, her lips and that are just my type.
    • The longer I spend as Keyaki fan, the more I get the appeal of Kobayashi and Suzumoto.
    • Actually, the SaiMajo front line was the best.
    • Suzumoto was the first one I noticed in SaiMajo. I totally love sharp eyes and eyebrows like that.
    • Is it weird for me to have been a Suzumon oshi from the start?
    • Although she's my oshimen, Monta's cuteness is not easy to get. But the more you see her, the more you love her.
    • I was done in by the richness of her expressions.
    • The reflex quickness of her reactions is so cute.... Probably the best in Sakamichi.
    • She's "Miss Perfect" (one of the jokes she made in the hidden camera episode of KeyaKake).
    • At the beginning, she seemed like a yankee (i.e., a hoodlum girl)
    • I used to think she was just a majime girl (i.e., well-behaved and serious) but when she said "The idiot goes home" (in the hidden camera episode) I realized I didn't know anything. I want her to be more prominent, but I also love how she holds herself back.
    • The very picture of someone who is strong at home and meek in public.

5. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @ukifune It is a great quality to have. I'm reminded of the Psychology test when MC asked her why she didn't put Kuri on her cake and she sheepishly said 'gomenasai' :D Also the episode where her dad thought of her catchphrase, pegasus ... Ozeki said she doesn't complain and just keeps wanting to improve herself. So I guess when she didn't put Kuri on her cake she though she could've done better.

This is on point.

6. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    We often see a majime Miyu. Then, there's her...

if the video does not show watch the video here
    She does! She's kinda like the Tomochin of Keyaki, at least for me.

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Wow. That's priceless. Thanks.

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Breakthrough! Just over two hours ago, Oda Nana published three cute photos of Suzumoto, calling them "Mon Kansatsu" (Mon Inspection), the way she calls her photos of Kobayashi "Pon Kansatsu."

mobbq0zv2.jpg mobGiAXmA.jpg mobqBJJq8.jpg

Nana says they were taken during recording of the Eccentric MV, when Miyu was playing around with a xylophone. She characterizes the pics as "cute!" She calls it a "special series." Can Miyu hope for more series?

9. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    ^YAAAAAAASSSSSS! I thought DaniMon is dead!

10. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Just a few minutes ago, I was rewatching keya kake and explaining my sister about OdaMon and then this... Aaah so happy :cute: Mon hasn't been updating her blog lately so anytime I see her in someone else's blog I am satisfied to know she's at least doing well :D

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

12. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    thanks @ukifune, a breakthrough indeed!

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

14. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Darn it that twintail is cute! :cute: Although I thought it was Ozeki, Someone posted on instagram that it's Risa with her in the river and the other member too next to Uemu. This is me wishful thinking but the 4th person could be Oda behind Mon :hehe:

15. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    18671527_2237279803164344_7740458356653564039_o1.jpg
    Someone buy me whatever shampoo she is selling

16. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    SOLD! She looks like a classic japanese woman. I've always liked those cute little baby bangs she has along her hairline. :cute:

Kanpeki-chan :D

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  17. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
    Buy me some too:lol: but in all seriousness, she looks so fabulous:cute::inlove:

18. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    wow her hair looks amazing !! wish she told us what hair product brand , instead the item she recommend is a sunscreen :( the article does says she is worries about dry scalp and recently switched to natural mild shampoo as she admires Nijika's hair

19. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Stunning:blink:. She's so beautiful I swear I'm speechless. Nice eyebrows, gorgeous hair (that I want btw). Everything, really. What is that image from?

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Image is from an-an magazine #2054. Feature on Keyakizaka Matome. Click below for larger version of photo :

tumblr_oqevty7VXJ1vpybydo6_1280.jpg

(Clicking thumbnail opens up a slightly larger version. Save that version -- or "view image" -- to see largest version.)

EDIT: Even larger version.

Last edited: May 25, 2017