1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suzumoto Miyu (Suzumon) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thank you so much! Just from that one photo, I can see how much more intense Mon is. Kyonko may have moves, but Mon's stance is so solid and her expression so strong.

Now, Mon is my oshimen, so I'm biased, but I've liked Kyonko ever since her Showroom auditions over a year ago. At one point she danced a bit and proved even then that she had the chops.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  2. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Miyu is so pretty :cute:

Monthly ENTAME September issue
    DF3jCP0UwAApC-j.jpg DF3jEHTUwAAI2rT.jpg DF3jEkYVYAALi6h.jpg

(if I'm not mistaken) BUBKA Sept issue (Kingdom of Mona)
    DF5cUvuUAAArJpo.jpg DF5cUvwV0AAikAH.jpg

3. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Thanks for the pictures! I especially love the group picture where she's eating and the third photo. She needs more photo shoots!

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

screenshot from CDTV (7-30-2017)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Suzumoto and Techi

[​IMG]

source

[​IMG]
    source

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  5. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    !!! that second photo :cry2:I love it when they style her hair like that, just pushing it all off her forehead. The spaghetti one, too, her natural smile is the cutest~ I also love fanarts of Suzumon cause her features are so distinct and cute at the same time

6. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @af8! @saekokuga874 Yep! That group photo is really good. It feels relaxed and and Mon's smile is so natural.

Her yankee chara thrills my M side lol her glare is really intimidating. I'd be dead if i ever cross her.

7. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Heading over here to rant about this week's keyakake.

- So Miyu's tears were actually out of joy. She cried and hugged Oda cause she wasn't expecting it'd be mutual.
    - I was nervous for Mon out of all the members since she's prone to being rejected. (cause you know, Oda likes Pon) So I was thrilled when she became a couple with Oda for the loca shoot then Oda said something like she couldn't pick Pon cause she'll get nervous around someone she likes. *unless i misheard her i think this is what Oda said*
    - And Miyu's reaction is same as mine, can't believe Dani is this cold. It's honest but too blunt for my shipper heart :cry:
    - Miyu is so devoted it makes me cheer for her even more although admittedly there was a time when I enjoyed seeing her painful expressions (since I thought she was just playing around) but as expected, I'd rather see her smiling.
    - But really, Miyu is fun to watch when she drops her guard. She's so animated!
    - If it's 1 couple per episode then we can expect OdaMoto in 2 weeks?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The BUBKA mag feature on the Mona Kingdom calls Miyu the "Princess" of the Kingdom, the person after Mona herself who embodies its love of freedom. Comments say how much the satin jackets suit all four of them. The tough girls of Keyakizaka. (Click photos to enlarge.)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Blog post with more Miyu photos.

Plus: a Japanese fan's dinner with Miyu:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  9. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @ukifune Thanks for the post! :D

I've liked her hair in a top knot like this, even in keya room she has her hair like this (i think)

10. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    In keya message, they can change their display pic. Miyu changed hers to one where she's w/ Techi. I'm taking this as her own way of showing support to Techi.

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Last night at Fukuoka, Techi was there and somewhat okay for most of the show but did not come out for the encores. So they didn't do SaiMajo or Fukyouwaon, and apparently did Futari Saison with no centre. Lots of discussion saying Mon should have been subbing for Techi, since she has both dance ability and expressiveness. Lol. Finally they realize! One quote: "Suzumotozaka begins!"

@Tuturu -- For me, on iOS, her pic is still the same. Have you sent her a message? (I haven't, yet.) I just wonder if that might have merited the new pic. Fairly nice to have Mon say "good morning" to you (at 10am her time). I hope that means she and the others got some rest, but it may just be the normal beginning of the work day. And I notice that she signs herself "Mon." Probably what she uses on LINE? Anyway, I think I'll go with that, for now.

12. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @ukifune I wish i took a screen shot, it changed back to the usual fukyuowaon display pic in less than 30 min. The photo was her with techi in their otona uniform. Fuu chan changed hers too, the one where she's wearing her minion overalls.

I haven't sent her anything, I wouldn't know what to say. Maybe when we get a voice message then i just might lol
    I think there's a time lag between them sending the message and the posting. 10am is pretty late for someone on tour haha so i'm thinking they wake up earlier than that, then staff checks and post the messages. Also, i think they have a template where it'll look like the members are addressing you personally. Something like "(your username) ohayou etc."

Was her "Mon" in kana? i'm a slow reader.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It was in hiragana. But now I see the full "Suzumoto Miyu." I guess they are figuring this out (the members and the staff) as they go along. I have screenshots, so I know it used to be もん. And it's nice to see her getting closer to at least one Hiragana.

14. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @ukifune I was wondering who that was. Kyonko? I'd be delighted if it was.

15. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
  16. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @emprezz48 Thanks! I thought she said kyonko in her message wasn't sure lol

I'm excited to see more interactions between these 2. I'm all for OdaMoto but a little rivalry is more fun :^O^:

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

At the second Fukuoka live on Thursday evening, just before the main hook of Abunakkashii Keikaku, Mon went over to Techi and hugged her. Techi smiled in surprise. Then everyone came over and surrounded Techi in a scrum, and the smiles got wider. Hirate jumped with a big smile, and after the concert there are photos of the group with Hirate smiling happily. Hirate was seeming better at that live, but did Mon push the right button to bring Techi back to life? No doubt the whole thing was concocted earlier by the group, but Mon was the point person. Haven't seen a video yet.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Her bangs pinned up is the cutest! DG69flKUQAACWlR.jpg And I agree, it's nice seeing Suzumon with Hiragana members, too.

@ukifune I think it was a good choice that they had Suzumon hug Hirate first/act as a catalyst! Since with Hirate, other than Memi, I feel like she's especially close to Shida and Suzumoto in a "brotp" way :blush:

No kidding
    [​IMG]

I don't know what it is about her facial structure that gives her that badass vibe, at first it was the eyebrows, but now I think it's just her eyes. Same with Imaizumi, I used to group them together because they're both small and cute but have piercing eyes when they're not smiling.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @saekokuga874 I love her showing her forehead. I like her hairline, especially the ones close to her temples. She and Satoshi look lovely without bangs.

Yes! it's definitely her eyes, the most expressive part of her face. That gif is scary lol

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls