Suzumoto Miyu (Suzumon) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Kielize

Kielize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    I believe she kinda embraced it now that it has received positive response from the fans, from there comes the confidence i guess? and i'm really Glad of this its kinda a great boost imo~

From her expressions, i love how these expressions can be used for variety, but i want to see Suzumon grow more! i would definitely love to see her maybe picking up an acting role with a serious kinda character? that would be definitely interesting to see~

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Miyu :ome::ome:

3. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    It's Kuritaro's birthday!
    Hope she gets spoiled with as much Mont Blanc as she wants.

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Happy Birthday, Miyu!! Her second birthday as a member of Keyakizaka46! She's now 19, and in her best period as a member. As @Kielize said, fans have been accepting her natural self, and she seems to be embracing that. Her smile near the beginning of the Saison MV is brilliant. And she is on fire dancing in the studio performance of Otona that was just on KeyaKake.

As @Blitzius says, I want her to have all the Mont Blancs she wants.

I think the hidden camera episode of KeyaKake was a turning point, when the decision was taken out of her hands and she could no longer hide her normal, funny self, which was put on display for fans to see -- and they loved it, and began to love her. Now, in addition, management has decided it wants her brilliant dancing in the front line, at least for this release, and she has embraced that challenge and decided to redouble her efforts to be the most outstanding dancer she can be. And she's doing it.

Japanese comments today are talking about her cooking: she is an accomplished maker of sweets, including apple pie. The weird hatred some otaku had for her is disappearing, and they are imagining her as a great housewife, after she loses the battle and begins to put on weight (that's her body type, all right). But she herself, it seems, is beginning to really get into her entertainment career. Onward and upward!

ad137b3b_001_CROP640.jpg

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  5. Kielize

Kielize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Happy Birthday Suzumon~!! ^^
    Yupps! Hope she has as much Mont Blancs and Kuri snacks today!!
    Also hope she has a great year ahead! I believe she'll pick up even more momentum and really shine in the year ahead!

HAS ANYONE SEEN HER HUSTLE PRESS PHOTOS!?

EDIT:
    [​IMG]
    Just kidding she's sleeping~

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Looks like she is having heavenly Mont Blanc dream there lol.
    Also, HBD!:ome::ome:

7. Aozora

Aozora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    :mail:Happy Birthday Suzumon! You were/are one of the girls that grabbed my attention right off the bat.:cute: Your skills in cooking and dancing are definitely something to be proud of :banana:. Enjoy em chestnuts! ;)

8. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Suzumon! :ome::ome:

9. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KURITARO!!! \ :v /

10. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    Happy late birthday Miyu!!! :ome:

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a translation of the blog post she made on the evening she turned 19. "My dream was to make people smile by working in a cake shop or a patisserie, or doing make-up. I never thought I'd become an idol, of all things."

12. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Happy Birthday Suzumon :ome:
    The chestnut-loving girl with thousand face expression, funny, but can be serious, too. :blush: The girl who grabbed my attention with her sharp dance moves in the Saimajo MV.
    Hopefully she'll growing and improving herself as idol. I hope i can see her as center someday, or at least, regular first row :)

Yeah, i agreed that the hidden camera episode is the turn point of her image and also the suzumuto face expression collection :lol:

Thanks for the blog translation ukifune ;)

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Great compendium of good Miyu moments on Keyakitte, Kakenai. From her early days when she was not able to get into the swing of variety at all, and apologized for not making everything chestnuts. To her ability to cook crab croquettes from scratch, without ever having done it before, and have them look just like the model she was supposed to imitate. To her embarrassment when her father's catch phrases for her were revealed. To her fashion being criticized for being too sexy. Etc.

if the video does not show watch the video here

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On the train in Kyoto (see KeyaKake#60). She looks happy with the situation, doesn't she?

mobKmegx3_640.jpg

There have been lots of photos of Akanen asleep over the months. Seems as if she is one those lucky people who can fall asleep anytime.

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

16. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    there are really nice pictures of Suzumon in the new gravure the television magazine. full scans here.

[​IMG]

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Today's haul -- Mon-chan, Zuumin, Risa, Katoshi, Aoi, Mii-chan.... Many, many thanks.

18. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Techi wrote the seitansai letter to Miyu.

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Hirate says that since they both came from Aichi prefecture, they had chances to talk together, and when they were both put in the front row, they had many challenges to overcome -- and still do. In her letter for Hirate's birthday last June, Miyu apologized for not helping her enough in the early days. In this letter (or at least speech, since Yurina actually didn't write a letter but ad-libbed it) Yurina says it wasn't Miyu's fault, that she herself, when she "didn't know anything," took everything on herself and didn't seek help from anyone. She says that actually it was Miyu who opened her up to listening to other people, and for that she thanks her. This is apparently where Miyu wept.

20. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
    Hey~ First of all, happy new year everyone~ Secondly, I would like to say that recently I've been into keyakizaka46, and I really really like Suzumon :) Suzumon oshis, yoroshiku onegaishimasu ><
    Thirdly, I was just wondering which members Suzumon gets along with (basically, who she's close with). I'm new so I don't know, but what I saw when skimming through her blogs, there were a lot of 2shots with Akanen, so maybe? and Techi. and Oda Nana? I would like to know~ Thanks~