Suzumoto Miyu (Suzumon) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I also see a lot of 2shots with her and Ozeki Rika, so I think their also pretty close too
    EDIT: Also, happy new year to you too

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  2. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @emprezz48 happy belated new year to you too! im pretty curious to regarding her closest friends in the group. well, i think we all can see how close miyu and techi are based on ukifune's translation! :D my guess are also oda and akanen, but since akanen is close with almost everyone im not really sure if they're really that close! i wonder if she's close with fuu-chan since both of them are the dance aces.

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Miyu is a bit hard to read. Techi is the only one she is obviously close with, and I'm not sure they spend that much time together. Miyu has described herself as shy of people. The hidden camera episode of KeyaKake (#48, 2016-09-11) showed her being a droll clown, but not actually speaking with anyone except Yurina. She's a hard worker, a flashy dresser, and a bit of a loner. And likes to bake, lol. But we don't hear of her and Naako getting together to bake.

Maybe she is just friendly with almost everyone in the group. We certainly see pics of her with a lot of them. Someone on 2channel wrote yesterday that he had seen her near Ichigaya station in Tokyo with Aoi, Zuumin, Berika and Kage-chan, but that is near their management's office, so it was probably something to do with work.

4. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    i kinda get that feeling too, that she's just trying to be friendly with everyone but doesn't really have that close relationship like for example manaka-risa. she hangs out with her own friends too mostly. but i just wish she has that someone to share her problems and discussion within the group.

@ukifune i really wish that it was for work! i want to see more magazine works for her

speaking of work, it'll be great if she can be featured in a cooking show someday lol. i guess that kind of individual job will suits her more.

5. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I thought she was close to Oda Nana, she was awfully clingy with her in the food review episode of Keyakitte.

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Meiji Ishin -- I just had a little look at that ep, and you're right. Miyu has a death-grip on Danii's arm when they're in the street, and then is leaning right in to her all the time in the shop. Danii is such a strong presence in the dorm. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were close. She's a bit of a cry-baby, but that's honest emotion. She's also reliable and strong.

7. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    161024  Keyakizaka46 - Keyakitte, Kakenai ep54.mp4_snapshot_19.31_[2017.01.07_13.38.59].jpg 161024  Keyakizaka46 - Keyakitte, Kakenai ep54.mp4_snapshot_19.33_[2017.01.07_13.39.03].jpg

yeap. Lord Oda has many low key princesses surrounding her. Perfect for her world domination plan

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Lol. Great screencaps, @Blitzius. Now I remember. Proof positive.

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Suzumoto put Sawabe in his place in this weekend's KeyaKake with a retort that may become her most famous saying. The members wrote down what their goal for the year was. Miyu, for the second year in a row, wrote "beauty."

Co-host Sawabe said: "Deja vu! Beauty!"
    Suzumoto: "It's the same goal, but I still feel there are areas in which I'm lacking."
    Sawabe: "Where, to begin with, do you want to be more beautiful?"
    Suzumoto: "Inside and outside."
    Sawabe: "Ah. Everywhere. But you're quite beautiful already."
    Suzumoto (here it comes): "I don't think you know anything about me."
    Comments described it as "delivering a finishing blow."

Here it is in video:

if the video does not show watch the video here

I've mad a blog post with a bit more detail and discussion.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  10. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Lmaoooooooo
    Oh my... what a sharp sentence coming from our chestnut-loving girl :D
    So, maybe she could develop this "quiet girl but deliver fatal/blunt words" chara. ofc, i mean it in funny way like she did in the latest keyakake.

Thanks for the translation! I keep wondering what was funny in that scene. Your blog helping me so much :)

Sent from my Andromax C46B2H using Tapatalk

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nice images from their hatsumoude shrine visit on the AKB48 Show. Miyu's facial expressions in high gear when she saw someone's (whose?) fortune of "great good fortune." The group got lots of those, it appears:
    [​IMG]

Photos:

hpss170121as_47.jpg hpss170121as_48.jpg hpss170121as_50.jpg

Now every time I see a collection of posts about Miyu, they are largely saying how cute she is. I can't help feeling smug that I saw that from the beginning. But it's true that she is cuter now. Maybe because of her efforts to be more beautiful, but largely I think because she is just happier, more confident of who she is, more focused.

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Her gif is really trending, everyone commented that her reaction is very cute!!

Fuuchan gets two, in fact. She drew one back at a shrine in her hometown and get the same result

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Miyu said some nice things about Sugai and Akanen in her blog: "Captain Sugai-chan looks after MC-ing and has the courage to say things that are hard to say, and brings everyone together. She's someone we have come to depend on. Vice-captain Moriya Akanen always seems to have fighting spirit and determination, and as you watch her she makes you think you should work hard, too. From now on I think all the members will help them and follow them."

Here are a couple of photos from the weekend handshake events. She says that in the first she has made herself look adult, and in the second she is with Oda Nana as the Disney character (from Tokyo DisneySea) ShellieMay the bear.

mobd7GC20_640.jpg mobGluKvi_640.jpg

14. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    that's some nice saying about the captain and vice captain. it's giving us the reason of sugai and moriya appointment from member perspective. nice combination to lead the group.

is there any other member gving specific comment about sugai and moriya appointment as captain and vice captain like what suzumoto did?

15. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

I'm not reading any blogs at the moment because I have almost no time but I looked up Fuuchan's and she actually did. A good move to do because her blog often mentions other members, and being silent about such an important appointment would make it obvious that she has uncomfortable feelings about being left out despite having been a potential candidate (whether she really has, we don't know). She took a photo with them, I attach it here.
    1d5d103139e2e4f3dbcf67a02158f-02.jpg
    To bring it back to the thread topic: In their inauguration speech, both Yukka and Akanen actually mentioned that Miyu and Fuuchan are always leading the pace in dance lessons. Probably it's because they have the abilities and at least Miyu is much more active in private, as we witnessed in the hidden camera episode.

I guess that is their suitable position for the moment. Both Fuuchan and Miyu can take the initiative if they want to, but for leading the group in public as captains, they lack either charisma (Miyu) or popularity (Fuu). Since there were many Fuu supporters but also a lot of people against her, she was not a viable candidate from the beginning in contrast to Moriya who might not have not as many supporters as Yuuka but probably close to zero anti-people (like Yuuka - which is important because a captain needs everyone's approval).

I think Miyu was never in question for captaincy anyway and I can't imagine that she is the type who would like to do it.

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I like the idea of how Keyaki's leadership won't be centralized in Yuukanen.
    Like, in dance they could have Fuuchan and Miyu, in singing department maybe led by Yuichans, in variety Oda-Fuuchan and maybe even Manaka, in fashion maybe Habu and Satoshi, in mental support maybe Koike and Uemu.

One of their vows is "A group with outstanding teamwork", after all.

17. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    she has not been featured in any keyabingo2 episodes so far, hope to see more of her soon!

18. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
    She's featured in the latest episode, fortunately :)

19. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    :D :D yes indeed i just watched it just now, glad shes back. now hoping she gets more focus and involvement in the upcoming episodes :blush: really becoming her fan more and more,, and i personally think she kinda looks like a cuter version of emi takei

20. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

i think her expression will guaranted her enough screen time :lol: ,
    but instead of takei emi, she remind me of sasaki nozomi, lol i dont what make me think like that maybe her bangs :?: