1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suzumoto Miyu (Suzumon) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
    Just like in Keyakake, especially the recent 2 episodes XD I like how the camera auto-focused on her for reactions whenever the sweets rewards are shown and the MCs are eating them, cuz every single time she never fails to give such a good face!
    C2yUCIuXcAASuVt.jpg C21CxCBUsAAxSrQ.jpg

2. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    i agree! everytime i watch takei emi i cant help but to be reminded of miyu, and how they resemble each other. [hehe]

she's natural! her expressions are always on point and doesnt seem forced, at least for me. it's just i feel like thats how she is, even off-cam :lol: i adore that side of her a lot!

3. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    40c92fc763ae2f884be668eb6ba42de5.jpg

really thought it was suzumoto at first when i saw this movie poster [hehe]

4. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    im shook O___O it really looked like it was miyu in the poster, especially from the thumbnail. i thought you attach some kind of miyu's purikura update!!

i rly want to see her and takei to do project tgt, is it too much to ask? lol or at least together in one frame!

5. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Love her reaction here...[hehe]
    moto.gif

6. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
    while eating kuri ufufu~ sasuga kuri lover haha

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I liked that face (and lots of others), but I'm afraid she's getting too conscious of her expressions and they're becoming more intentional. Not sure how she can correct that. Once you know, you know. But they're still great.

8. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    I really feel like she has the potential to be a center in the future or at least play an even bigger role for the group: great visually(very pretty in my opinion) great dancing, pleasant singing voice, and good personality not to mention that bonus facial expressions for variety. i just hope she starts to believe in herself more , she can go far surely

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Miyu discovers an error in how Berika writes Sawabe's name. Yes, she may be more conscious of her expressions, but they're still great.
    [​IMG]

10. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
    If was funny XD She realized she made the same mistake as Berika (and Oda) and in the end the 3 of them changed it haha

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Perfect. Lol. Wrong radical on the left-hand side?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  12. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
    Yup lolol they wrote ancestor (?) radical instead of person radical

13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Bunch of cheaters.

Yeah 祐 instead of 佑

Reactions godly as always though

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Mon can still sleep wherever:

307c2f7d639b99630eff7a89a7950.jpg

From Ozeki's blog. "Wake up, Mon."

15. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    even on the clean floor(?) still a sleeping beauty :inlove:

16. Macron48

Macron48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    for now i still regard it as one of her charms, doing it consciously yet still look sooo natural. not many girls can do that in my opinion. i dont know if she's going to really overdid it in the future. but i love that side of her anyway :")

mon's sleeping face is so :cute::cute::cute: she's still the prettiest girl in keyaki for me! ;)

btw, i'm kinda curious with her fans demographic, i wonder if she's more popular with fangirls rather than fanboys?

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Check out the General thread for how the members' blogs are in the process right now of revealing something, with all the blogs posts including the numbers 4 and 5 (probably the April 5 date for the release of single #4). Here are the pics Mon posts. Irresistible.

mobZkxF51.jpg mobG09yr3.jpg

19. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Someone has made a gif of a moment in Silent Majority where Monta's movements are just so precise and quick: note how she opens her feet before opening her legs (she's just to the left of Hirate). No-one else does that. (And she doesn't do it in every performance, to be honest.) The comments on the post just praise her dancing to the skies, and point out a couple of other songs where she is this precise (e.g., Kataru nara, Mirai wo...). Now, someone asks what the benefit of this is and doesn't get a definite answer -- shifting weight before a larger movement? getting feet in better position to push off? -- but in itself, the movement is at least fascinating and so neat. Comparing Berika, Mon and Techi there is very interesting. Berika not so neat, but gets there. Techi exact but without that elegant extra movement

[​IMG]