Suzumoto Miyu (Suzumon) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Miyu blog post: handshake event thanks; Saitou Kyouko; plus some faces from Miyu on Sunday's KeyaKake.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Always.so.cute. (click to enlarge)

[​IMG]

From Fuu-chan's blog. I believe Mon is wearing her real glasses underneath the virtual ones.

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Suzumoto

[​IMG]

source

4. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
    And not to mention that she's wearing a Tokoyo Disney Sea T-shirt (someone was mentioning it on Twitter) She is really one big fan of Disney Sea hahaha

5. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    The photo is flipped right? She isn't left handed? unless she ambidextrous :D
    btw, anyone know where is this from? just found it on instagram, want to know the source.

Attached Files:

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In the Wednesday performance at Nagoya, where Hirate was basically absent, Mon was apparently at her best. She and Pon did a two-person AM 1:27.

Nijika apparently said on Showroom that Mon was like a tanuki. Here's some fan art of her as a "lesser panda" (click to enlarge):

[​IMG]

sleeping lesser panda - dancing - cat source

@Tuturu -- Haven't seen that photo. Most blog photos are flipped left-right, so if flipped it's probably from a blog, but I checked last 2-3 days and didn't see it. But I don't think it's flipped, because I now see that Miyu's hair parts slightly to right of centre, as usual. Also Oda's shirt seems to button on correct (i.e., left) side. And Oda's hair parts on right, as it really does.

7. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @ukifune I was curious where that eccentric off shot came from. Thanks! Also, i meant fuuchans photo where Mon is eating, cause she's using her left hand to eat? Unless it's flipped lol

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Oh, sorry. I wondered. Yes, that big-spectacles photo is flipped, since Mon's hair is parted sightly left of centre. In reality, it's slightly right of centre. I didn't bother reversing it back, for some reason. This is what it should really look like:

[​IMG]

You can also tell by Mon's shirt. Originally, it was unreadable. Reversed (i.e., back to normal) the top line is ki-yo in katakana. Unreversed, the letters are backwards. I can't see the lower line clearly enough to read it.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  9. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @ukifune Thaaanks! :D

I'm still really curious if her glasses have grades or for display. lol I think i recall her saying "me warui" in yugata paradise. If anyone knows :whistle:

Posted on another thread. But i'll leave this here cause Mon's "pamper me" crying face is hella cute! :^O^:
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2017
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Miyu blog post: Nagoya, fruit from Aichi, and powering up for the next stops on the tour.

840fc3f977bfecd9e0688258416a3.png

Miyu with Saitou Kyouko of Hiragana Keyaki.

11. Eli

Eli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Sorry, but the photo of Oda and Suzumoto, where ia this from, I'm new in keyaki. Thanks

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It looks as if it could be from the taping of the Futari Saison (3rd single) MV last fall, at Musashino University's Ariake campus, near Odaiba. I'm not sure which video the clip is from: I thought it might be from one of the The Time of Keyakizaka videos (#2), but I don't see it there.

13. Bingo

Bingo Member

It from The Making of Futari Saison by Shinguu Ryohei, Keyakizaka46 1st album Type B.

14. Eli

Eli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Thank you very much.

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

16. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  18. glsone

glsone Member

Lots of hair changes, Mons is the most extreme but I'm liking it. Shida went blue, Habu took out the black and of course Techi.

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a translation of a piece from a Yahoo online entertainment magazine in which they take Mon to a famous hotel for its chestnut-filled autumn sweets menu. She shows her love and knowledge of chestnuts, especially in a brief conversation with the chef. It's an advertising piece for the hotel, really, but also for Monta and Keyakizaka.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Just found this clip called "Dance Leader -- Suzumoto Miyu's overwhelming dancing." Collection of some of her good moves (a few of so, so many):

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  20. yurukiss

yurukiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    AAAAAAAHHHHH MY SUZUMON SO CUTE >_<
    also she got the first row again! so happy for her