Suzumoto Miyu (Suzumon) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I'm guessing the video is from the Making of Tokuyama? I recall the members saying that the director was very harsh with them during filming, so probably they just got criticized about something and it made her cry. And Fuuchan to the rescue.

2. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Poor girl she looks devastated. Wish I knew what he said

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This happy video collection is from this year, well after that TokuDai one. Scenes we've seen before, from Showroom. Features her now-trademark "Baka wa kaerimasu!" ("The idiot goes home.")

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

5. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    aw i find her short hair is even much cuter now. even though i cant help but missing her glorious long hair ;^;
    and i cant believe that she's 20 alrd now! her face has become more mature and of course prettier! i always enjoy looking at her expression collages, so thanks for sharing!

6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    For Ex Taishu
    1.jpg 2.jpg

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Mon looks amazing with long hairs :inlove:

fanart of Mon and Techi

[​IMG]

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Monta was at the handshake event on Saturday and reports are that she seemed well and happy. One guest said her face looked great and asked if it was due to the roller (pic). She said she didn't use it any more. Another guest asked how the pudding she made in her Selfie TV feature was. She answered: "It didn't taste good at all," in a way the guest reported was very cute.

[​IMG]

source

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

screencap from 46show

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

From Fuu-chan's blog. They were a pair at today's national handshake event at Nagoya (in Monta's home prefecture):

[​IMG]

So many wonderful facial expressions....

There's also lots of positive comment about how sharp and cool Monta was in the AKB Show performances. One person suggested a Monta centre flanked by the Yuichans. As I've said ad nauseam, I think she's the only one who can do Techi songs with close to Techi's spirit. Not that YuiPon isn't doing well, but she doesn't have that sharpness, either of dancing or of attitude. She does have her own wild style, though.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I still miss Miyu's long hair :(

• Like Like x 2
  12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Mon

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    source

EDIT:

Suzumoto got 13 votes and ranked best dancer in Kanji :1st:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  13. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Yeah, i kinda want to see her to stay in front, and if its possible for her someday to center a single by herself. But im kinda aware of mon’s popularity and handshakes results. Thats why i hope she can be more popular in the future so the k46 fans can say she deserves it! I just dont want her to get unwanted hate bcs people see her as being overly “pushed”.

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Guess who was centre on Silent Majority last night at the first of the three 2nd Anniversary Live performances? Yes, they chose the absolute correct person: Suzumoto-san! When I first saw the SaiMajo MV, she made almost as much impression on me as Hirate. It's Mon's song! A Japanese comment called it "Mon-jority".

• Like Like x 1
  16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i wish i got ticket to their concert to watch it live :^^;:

fanart of Mon and Techi

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    source

17. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    How was her singing?

18. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    i screamed when i read the tweet! fukyouwaon is also in my mon-centered song list, but SaiMajo is 'that' song! A kami song that create a foundation for K46, so its such an honor for mon to center it, im so happy for her! its a well-deserved position!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Feature article in BLT magazine. The online feature is called: 20± Sweet Keyakizaka Suzumoto Miyu clad in an aura and in her full glory

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Some posters said that Hirate's voice was still heard on various songs, even though she wasn't there. Not sure about SaiMajo. I've seen clips from a morning show, but they didn't reveal much about Mon's voice, at least to my ear. In the past, people have said she sings well. There's a bit of SaiMajo in this video.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  20. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Wow that 2nd picture, is she for real? :worthy: