1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suzumoto Miyu (Suzumon) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I was gonna write the same.
    Really great photo!

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@eve666 -- I see there is going to be some coverage of the lives on Japan Countdown TV on Sunday. Video of that show is likely to be posted on YouTube or elsewhere soon after the broadcast. Hopefully we might see more of Mon at centre, and maybe hear some singing.

3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Yep, Mon is THAT pretty. The second girl that stood out after Techi when I watched SaiMajo for the first time. But I really miss her long hair.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Melodisan

Melodisan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

this week Keyakake was an emotional roller coaster for Dani and few members :( Happy Tears for Dani at the end of the episode coz she got lots of loves and support from so many members.

Mon was the only one that knew the birth mark of Dani (Behind the ear):worthy::worthy:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Caption on the latter two pics: "Just seeing Oda makes my heart leap."

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

[​IMG]

Never forget that feeling ~ Tsucchi:cool:

[​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

At Saturday's pairs handshake event, Mon was with Dani. It's a bit hard to see in the one photo available so far, but the pink streaks in Mon's hair are causing comment. Not new, but causing comment.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

At Sunday's individual handshake event (thanks to @radiohifi in the Garasu wo Ware thread):

"...BTW Koshouji Megumi, Ex-Bis, now member of Maison Book Girl and BYS, lined up at Suzumoto's line ^^. As far as I know, she is a big techi and suzumoto fan
    Source: twitter via toriizaka46.jp"

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On KeyaKake last weekend, they showed video from Sugai and Neru's trip to baseball spring training at Miyazaki. They seemed to be wandering around eating at the festival-like set-up there. In one clip, Sugai spoke entirely with her mouth full, so you could hardly tell what she was saying. When they played the clip, Sugai's reaction was a very droll: "How embarrassing!" This struck Monta's funny bone dead on. As you see in the photos below, everyone else is amused, but Mon goes into paroxysms of laughter:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Click/tap photos to enlarge.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Dani and Mon

[​IMG]

source

[​IMG]
    source

next week Keyakake will be a cooking battle !!! lets see how well Dani and Mon work together in the kitchen.:)

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Just to let you know that I have expanded my oshi line-up from just Miyu to a larger group (see below). I realized that I was spending more time on other members and should be honest about it.

Apologies to anyone who dislikes Hirate and is offended by my classing her with the unusual designation of "kami" (lol). She doesn't need my support, but I think she's amazing. Not that people don't have legitimate reasons to dislike her. I just feel differently.

Last edited: May 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Tweet from nanaki_mon says: "I was going to draw one of the Nogi nee-sans, but it seemed as if my oshimen called out "hey!" and I obediently copied a photo of my most-beloved Mon-chan. I didn't really show the super-perfect beauty of this Panda Mon, but I did my best!"

[​IMG] [​IMG]

乃木姉さんを描いてみようかな〜と思っていたら 推しメンから「おい」って言われた気がしたので大人しく一番好きなもんちゃんの写真を描きました笑← このパンダもんの美しさは完璧過ぎて絵では到底表現しきれないですが頑張りました!"

• Like Like x 5
  16. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    the drawing of her is so crazy beautiful. she looks like those high-class lady in manga story haha.
    i miss her long hair so much!

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Agreed. Mon looked 100 times better with long hair (so did Imaizumi). Short hair looks good on certain girls, and not on others (*cough*, Takamina).

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    i personally think because she's a bit petite, shorter hair makes her appearance looks fresh and bubbly. which kinda suits her character from the shows more? but her long hair is just kami-level in my opinion. i hope she can grow them back, it makes her more elegant and classy. the magazines photoshoots with her long hair are just legendary :cute::approve:

19. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    i miss her long hair too but i think her short hair looks better in person. tv and some pictures kinda makes her face chubbier with her short hair lol ..i met her at handshake and i just want to say that she's really pretty/even prettier in person, she's very small(i'm 10cm taller than her and she had platforms on her shoes.. but there was still a gap), small face and petite body proportions, but what i remembered the most was her eyes! so deep and shiny hard to explain lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 2