1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suzumoto Miyu (Suzumon) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    that doesn't justify it or make it easier to understand, it's cruel and unfair

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I wasn't trying to justify that, I'm just stating a fact.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  3. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

Any news about Mon this first day of the concerts? There's one of those text only videos on youtube titled something like "Suzumoto Miyu complete revival?!", but it's not like I can read any of it.

Here's to hoping it's true.

4. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Mon-chan was fantastic on the stage. Powerful dance and super sharp movements.

She is full recovered.

• Like Like x 9
  5. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From Nijipon-chan blog.

[​IMG]
    She looks great and probably you can't notice,
    but in person seems like she lose some weight.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Monta and tiny perfect 2gen Morita Hikaru, at one of the Osaka anniversary lives:

[​IMG]

Monta has apparently been in fine form at the concerts. And when she posted the photo in the post above, Nijika said that if she were asked which member of Keyakizaka she would want to be reborn as, it would be Monta, so that she could dance that sharply.

• Like Like x 3
  7. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Hope this is ok and in the right place. Don't really draw anymore and it's been years since i've used photoshop, can't even say i know much about Keyakizaka but i've seen a few things and Suzimoto has a look and presence I was drawn to. So did a drawing of her.

moto1 small.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  8. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    a weight lifted off my shoulders after all these smiling mon pics.
    the detail from hiichan's blog about mon asking to join the pic with her was so cute as well, im glad she's making efforts to make 2ki girls comfortable

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

Miyu-senpai! :cute:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I'm glad it seems Miyu is getting along with the 2kis! Everyone seems to like her

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    2ki are in mon boom

if you read mon interviews she's always describing herself as a shy person and to see her socializing and trying her best to be a good senpai makes me incredibly proud of her growth

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない

You right. And according to Riko-chan blog (Matsudaira Riko) she was invited by Mon-chan to go out (a date!). [hehe]

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

14. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Reports from annila that Mon has dyed her hair purple. This girl is always something and never cease to amaze.

15. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    reports praising mon's performance, great dancing and good expressions. she appears to be in good form

also something i found interesting: her towel went sold out alongside techi's and neru's
    sold out goods and increasing hs sales...that ambivalent center is doing wonders for her, management take notes and give her more solo jobs

• Like Like x 1
  16. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I think the reason she doesn't have as many solo projects as she should is that she wants to take it easy for now. If I'm not mistaken, she has mentioned before in magazine interview that she doesn't want a solo song or solo pb. But still, I'm really proud of how she is doing these days.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    well i don't see her having a solo song either, she knows her strenghts and that's dancing. i think management should either bring am1:27 back or give her a new performance unit because it's scandalous at this point and about the pb not everyone is comfortable doing those shoots and i support her with that
    she does seems more relaxed but i don't think she'd be against having more jobs...mon barely has schedules outside keyakake and 2 or 3 magazine shoots here and there, as her fan i'd love her to have more media presence because i think she could be one of keyaki top members and the next center keya needs

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I completely agree. I really think she needs more spreads so she'll get even more comfortable and can eventually have her own pb. More jobs can get her more popularity since she has shown growth since SaiMajo days...people loved seeing her center Ambivalent and she is front line a lot. I just think they should take advantage of her looks and skills and give her something to stand out more. She doesn't do many radio appearances which is understandable. I just wanna see my oshi more lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Sounds good to me! But only if she wants one. A solo song would probably work, too. I haven't really heard her voice recently, but it has always been competent.

Like many of you, I imagine, I've supported her since SaiMajo debuted. At that time, there were a lot of anti- voices against her. But now it seems that she is coming into her own, and more and more people are recognizing her excellence. Doesn't it feel good? Lovely pic and tribute from Neru's blog:

[​IMG]

"From the early days, I have been a Miyu oshi.
    This photo makes my heart beat faster... A treasure...
    And more than that, this Miyu is so cute!"

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

New cartoon featuring my Keyaki and Hinata oshis, Monta and Memi:

[​IMG]

Plus:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3