1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suzumoto Miyu (Suzumon) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I wonder when (and why) Mon began feeling that she just wasn't "into it" anymore. Burn out? Disappointed when finding out Oda wasn't interested in her? Perhaps other reason(s)?

2. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Mon probably discussed it with Techi and they decided to call it quits together. As to when she felt "not into it", I remember a quite noticeble change in her behaviour on Keyake. Off the top of my head late 2018/early 2019. Somebody who watched these episodes recently can probably tell for sure.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    • Like Like x 1
  4. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

She and Shida are following each other :cute:

[​IMG]

5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    naako already has over 100 tweets on twitter and a couple pics on IG, but its naako lol.... I hope we at least get monthly updates from mon :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Can we hypnotize these 2 girls big time and have them come back to Keya?

7. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I'm so happy to see Mon open her instagram again! She's following Shida, Zuumin, Naako and Oda now <3 Plus she even posted a cute selfie on her stories.

IMG_1958.jpg

Her DMs are open so I would send her supportive messages over there! (Probably won't get a response but I know sometimes the girls do look through their messages/comments <3)

8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    She commented ':inlove:' on Naako's instalive, and obviously fans noticed so they asked if they would collab and do it together someday. Mon didn't respond but Naako said she might get everyone together to do it once she learns how to do it lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. heatsignature

Mon is on Instalive with Mona right now <3 She won't archive the live but she says fans could go ahead. Just my prediction but seems she will mostly be posting on her story and not archive her content.

Her hair is blue-ish and she cut her own bangs.

mon.jpeg

Some random stuff I've picked up on (I'll update as it goes on):
    • Mon's been playing Animal Crossing like mad apparently, all she's been doing recently. Mon made herself the king of her island, she made herself a guy apparently and she named her island "Neverland". Mona on the other hand hasn't been playing, she says she prefers games with endings.
    • They chatted about Dani's instagram "her hashtags are yabai~"
    • Naako stopped by in the chat and Mon was really excited and cute!
    • Someone called her Kuritarou and she was like "How nostalgic~"
    • Mon has no idea what zoom is either haha, she seems to be out of the loop with technology.
    • Mon seems to have increased her ear piercings, she said she was thinking about getting a nose piercing at one point last year.
    • Mon and Mona both watched Parasite, they both found it scary- "humans are scary" they said. They couldn't sleep afterwards haha.
    • Mon's reaction when Mona said Dani was going to talk to them on the phone: "KYAAAAA!!" and she lifted her arms up excitedly (Dani didn't end up picking up though haha)
    • Mon really wants to go to Disney (she prefers Disney Sea, but there's merch from Land she really wants apparently). She doesn't really go on rides in Disney, she doesn't consider herself a Disney fangirl, but more she enjoys it as a place to hang out.
    • Back from the break, Mon and Mona were talking about Ghibli movies they like. Mona says she really likes the men in Ghibli especially Ashitaka (from Mononoke Hime) and Howl.
    • She did go study abroad in Malta to study English :eek:
    • Mon mentions that she currently likes someone with muscles [hehe]
    • She was really into High School Musical and Greatest Showman songs
    • Mon and Mona say that they have never fought, Mon kind of views her as someone older
    • They've started talking about relationships and love and whatnot, giving advice to people sending in questions
    • Mon talking about her first love in Kindergarten, apparently she wrote him love letters every day!

Last edited: May 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    The live is nearing 40k viewers! I'm watching now and i gotta say, they touch their hair way too often lol, it makes me wonder if i look the same to others when i touch my hair often [hehe]
    If you took a shot every time they touched their bangs you would be in intensive care lmao. The live is very calm and viewers aren't saying any disrespectful things. It's chill and nice to watch! Mon's still in her pj's even though it's almost 4pm in japan lol :blush: Mon and Mona seem to be so much closer than they were in the group, i'm glad their bonds are so strong :cute:

• Like Like x 2
  11. heatsignature

Mon's touching her hair so much, I don't think she's used to having bangs again [hehe] and staying in PJs all day is so relatable hehe.

I always find it interesting that ex-idols talk about makeup so much! It's something I'm always curious about, I guess other fans wanted to take some tips too

———————

Also big news: Mon just confirmed that she did actually study abroad in Malta! I really thought it was a rumor!

Mon said she went to study English, she went for 3 months and apparently waited for a long time before she finally went. She travelled around Europe a lot and went to France. I think she tried to imply that she was getting hit on by ojisans on the street lol.

Last edited: May 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  12. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I'm as shocked as you are! I really thought it was a rumor too, I guess she took it as a much needed break after not feeling motivated by the group activities? I do wish they let her announce it so that we could better understand her situation, then her graduation wouldn't have left a bitter taste in a lot of fans mouths lol I'm glad they learnt from that and let Shiori announce her study abroad :)
    On the bright side, it seems like it was a fun experience for her so i'm glad she enjoyed her time there! It looks like Mona want's to go back to school as well! I love our educated girls! :1st:

13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Has someone saved it?
    I saw something around but nothing complete yet. I feel I'm gonna miss a lot of stuff between time zone difference and work :(

Did Mon said something about her future? I would love to see her dancing again, but I'll take whatever it comes

14. heatsignature

It's rather long but here's the video!

if the video does not show watch the video here

I don't remember hearing her talking about her future plans, she seems to be focused on taking it easy for now.

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you!!!! I'll watch as soon as I can :chuffed:

16. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Damn, thanks! I'll give it a watch for sure.
    With all this incoming content I'm really glad I've been working harder on Japanese during last couple of months. Still mada-mada though.

• Like Like x 1
  17. heatsignature

I have a brief break down of some points above @ #769 but if you have any questions about any specific part I could try and translate!

• Like Like x 1
  18. heatsignature

New Instalive from Mon!

if the video does not show watch the video here

toomuchidea on Twitter already did a matome of her main talking points (she seemed to talk a lot about her study abroad experience), here are some extra things:
    • She's wearing her PJs again (today its Muji brand), no eye makeup or eyebrow makeup
    • Jasmine (Pekoe in English AC) is her favorite Animal Crossing villager. She's still mostly playing AC.
    • Zuumin went on and commented! Mon got really excited "Ah~ Zuumin! Yaho!!" :) Some comments mentioned that they look alike and Mon mentioned that she heard that a lot since debut, but she's not sure she sees the resemblance (fans said their eyes and nose look similar)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

That dark purple silk PJ Miyu is wearing looks very luxurious!

20. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Thanks. By the way, it went better than expected. Understood about 60% of what they said. Now on to the second Instalive.

• Like Like x 1