Suzumoto Miyu (Suzumon) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Sunday's "hidden camera" episode of Keyakitte Kakenai was outstanding, particularly for the new view it gave us of Miyu-chan. Here's a blog post with screencaps and some translation, to keep us going until a subbed version shows up.

EDIT: I've been looking for reports of Miyu handshake sessions, but I've only seen a few and they are pretty nondescript. People say she's nice to them, and cute, but there's not much more. When one person said she planned to wear a yukata but chickened out, Miyu said she should do it next time. That's all I've got, so far.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A matome site has gone through and given us screenshots of the best Miyu moments in the "idiots visit the zoo" episode of KeyaKake. There are some classics, although I think she is now somewhat aware of what she's doing with her face. I do like her going cross-eyed over the corn. And her seemingly real panic when she approaches the camel to feed it. I wonder if they went to the zoo after the hidden camera episode or before. She does seem as if she is more relaxed and expressive than she has been.

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

nice screenshots !!! Miyu could be keyakizaka46 reaction queen :1st:

4. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    I sent you a Pm.

5. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Suzumon was established as the reaction queen many keyakakes ago ;)

6. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Yep. In SJ was the cool-type. But she is definitevely the cute-burikko type (for example the ramen review).

7. Kielize

Kielize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Suzumon FTW~! I loved her expression when she said she caught 2 fishes~
    I love the gap she gives off, like what Blackswan said, she looks really cool especially the episode where she was able to cook without knowing the recipe~
    But her reactions are really the other end of the stick, they are really funny and cute~!
    Loving our reaction queen a lot~!!

8. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I'm happy to see Suzumoto come out of her shell a bit on the latest keyakake!!

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There are a few reports from Thursday's handshake event in Kyoto. I'll spoiler most of them for space.

Miyu: "Ahh."
    guest: "I'm really glad to see you in a yukata."
    Miyu: "Thank you."
    guest: "It's so cute you're Miss Perfect."
    Miyu: "Ahaha (laughs) Miss Perfect."
    pulled away
    guest: "See you."
    Miyu: "See you."

[note: In the hidden camera episode of KeyaKake, when she's leaving the room Miyu calls herself "Miss Perfect" (Kampeki-chan), partly meaning that she has all her stuff and is ready to go. Then says: "The idiot goes home." (Baka wa kaerimasu.)]
    guest: "The yukata, did you put it on yourself?"
    Miyu: "No, someone helped me."
    guest: "Who?"
    Miyu: "A staff member."
    guest: "Oh, I see. The hairdo?"
    pulled away
    Miyu: "It was done for me."
    guest: "It's really cute."
    Miyu: "Thank you."

guest: "Are you wearing the yukata all day today?"
    Miyu: "Uh-huh."
    guest: "Right to the last series?"
    Miyu: "Yup."
    pulled away
    guest: "I'm so happy. I'll get to see a lot of you in the yukata."
    Miyu: "Yay!"

Miyu: "Ah..."
    guest: "Miyu-chan, how do you know Honey?
    [note: Honey, the 1998 song by l'arc-en-ciel, is what she was singing in the hidden camera episode.]
    Miyu: shakes her head
    guest: "It's a song from when you were a baby."
    Miyu: "I really don't know it."
    pulled away
    guest: "From karaoke?"
    Miyu: "Fuu-chan...."

note: One commenter wrote: "This is information I didn't want to know." I guess they were happy she knew it, and didn't want her just to be singing something she heard Fuu-chan singing.

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Oda Nana is making some nice posts recently, with short characterizations of individual members. Today it's Miyu, and she confirms for us the picture of her we got from the hidden camera:

mobjMpT0r_Z600w.jpg

"The steady Suzumoto Miyu.
    Suzumoto never thinks before she acts,
    So she's completely carefree going to handshake events and so on (lol).
    (That's praise.)"

If you haven't seen it, check out @miyako-dori's post in the Hirate thread about Miyu and Techi coming up to Tokyo together from Nagoya.

11. Kielize

Kielize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    I just watched the recent Keyabingo and noticed our Kenpeki-chan isn't afraid of snakes!? at the end of the episode where they introduce the Hula thingy she had the snake wrapped around her neck~

12. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

I loved this. Reactions in the group when the snake ("Bura-kun") was brought into the studio were mixed, with some in unbelievable panic (Hirate, Aoi) and some actually being amused and interested - Miyu being the most notable one (when Bura-kun was brought in, she even tilted her head towards the front to see better what's actually being brought in). How great that they didn't waste this opportunity and took a nice shot of her with the snake!

13. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @ukifune thankyou for the reports~! i guess the 'hidden camera' really brings more attention to her now, im happy that finally people can see through her shy and nervous side. these days she also looks more relax and seems to enjoy her activities. yay for genki-miyu!

i saw that too, while minami looked like she's about to faint, miyu tried to get as close as she can to the snake lol. she's showing a bit of her true self right there! made me remembered the story when she climbed up the bathroom window just to get inside the house [hehe]

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Miyu has written in her blog about going back to the front line. Her seriousness is shown by the fact that the post has no pictures. This is the entire post:

Good evening. I apologize for not being at this weekend's handshake event.
    I'm sorry for causing people worry and inconvenience.
    The senbatsu for the third single was announced recently.
    I was given places in the front row for the first single and in the second row for the second.
    This time, I have again been chosen for the front.
    I really haven't left much of an effect on Keyakizaka46 so far. That's what I think.
    And I think lots of Keyakizaka fans feel the same.
    But I am grateful to again get this opportunity, and I will work hard for the third single.
    The formation will be quite different from what it has been, and will bring out new Keyakizaka46 colours
    So please look forward to it.

She is really so lovably realistic, modest, and straightforward. I may disagree about how much effect she has had on the group, but I think many K46 fans feel the way she says. And I do think that, for whatever reason, her talent and beauty and humorousness have not made the impression hey should have. Maybe that's changing lately, however.

I also love the recent photo from Saitou Fuyuka's blog, showing some members stretching after practice. As usual, Miyu's pose is perfect (2nd from right), the most perfect of all the members shown. She is concentrating on doing the stretch, and seeming not to pay attention to the conversations going on around her. She is also quirkily hilarious, as 2channel notes with delight. She has her hair drawn across her eyes, as a kind of eye-shade:

sub-member-5775_01_jpg.jpg

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  15. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    that's sad that she doesn't think she's had much impact on Keyakizaka. I actually think she's one of the members with the best expressions during performances and I think that adds a lot to the group.

I feel for her though. she was clearly one of the girls that management picked out right away to be one of their stars, but I don't know that the fans have reacted the way they wanted them to. I think, as she gets more comfortable with herself and the group, she'll show more of her (like you said) quirkiness and become an important personality in the group.

16. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    i think she's kinda unique, i mean, all keyaki members are one of a kind and different from each other in agood way anyway. but in miyu's case, i think its her quirky and serious self that brings something to the table. she's showing her true self bit by bit now! i hope in the future more keyaki fans can also realize her fun and lovable side!

edit:
    it seems that miyu went to disney sea today with her friends? im not really sure since i dont understand japanese, i just used google translate lol. well, i wonder if she had a time off? or maybe she didnt have any schedules thats why she's free? im glad tho, bcs it seems that she had a great time [hehe]

Screen Shot 2016-10-20 at 18.59.29.png

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Isn't it great to see her smiling so wholeheartedly? She was beginning to relax, but maybe that hidden-camera episode, where her normal stupid patter gained her so much approval from fans, has helped her finally realize she can be herself.

She and her friend (or friends) went specifically for Hallowe'en time. Next she wants to go around Christamastime. She says she went "recently," not today/yesterday. Both Wednesday and Thursday, K46 were at Odaiba recording the new MV! (See 3rd single thread.)

So beautiful:

sub-member-5794_01_jpg.jpg

18. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

19. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @ukifune im actually glad that they decided to broadcast that particular episode. it'll be great to see more of those 'special' episodes in the future! and thank you for your correction! i do follow the 3rd single thread, but i think i forgot about that fact n__n;;

and yup she kept sharing those selcas that she tool during a photoshoot. i cant wait to see that brody photoshoot \o/

Happy Halloween from our beautiful lady! (ft. risama)
    Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 22.19.24.png
    i think she mentioned about how she didnt do anything special for halloween but she's really happy since she managed to go to Disneyland the other day! she also wrote something about the 3rd single dance and asked us to look forward to it! as expected of our main dancer, she's pleased just by talking about choreo and dancing lol

20. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Suzumoto Miyu, Moriya Akane, and Hirate Yurina will be featured on SPA! Magazine, which will be released tomorrow (11/1).
    Here are some pics that were taken during the photo-session, thanks to Akanen (Moriya Akane) for sharing those photos on her blog!

sub-member-5987_03_jpg.jpg sub-member-5987_05_jpg.jpg sub-member-5987_07_jpg.jpg sub-member-5987_08_jpg.jpg

And from Tecchi's blog the other day:
    mobeSoEkM.jpg mobginrfF.jpg mob983zbA (1).jpg