1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suzumoto Miyu (Suzumon) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    If Mon was shooting her pb she'd still manage to find time to send a monthly message. But she hasn't for the past two months. So, at this point I can't help but be pessimistic and think she might be heading for a graduation. Initially I thought she wasn't chosen for senbatsu in order to have her transition quietly to graduation (much like Neru being third row for Kuroi Hitsuji and then not participating in any of the televised performances). But then I realized that she went "missing", so to speak, around the same time as Oda so it might be related to her.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Nakamuraada

Nakamuraada Kenkyuusei

I really hope she just taking a break and will comeback soon...

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    I think it also has to do with Dani, but I don't really want them to graduate. I hope they don't.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    She sent one in october about a painting she found funny

Since we're on the topic riko sent a mobame in november 4th saying mon complimented her hair so they did meet recently. The worrying thing right now, as some of you pointed out, is that she's starting to skip monthly greetings and performances which is unusual. Definitely not good signs but mon's situation has been worrying throughout the year, personally i think management should stop keeping fans in the dark about the member's prolonged absences

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    I'm really worried. Even if all the year I have seen people saying that she is going to graduate...and that has not happened, it made me feel fine but i'm somehow sad with these last absences. I don't really want her to graduate.

6. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Has Miyu given any indication that she is done with being an idol or stated that she wants to graduate soon?

Personally Miyu has always fascinated me as she does not look or act like a traditional idol, more of a bad-ass dancer and an intense performer, same with all of Keyaki now that I think about it once they all find their voices.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    My bad, when I said monthly message I meant monthly greeting, those videos the members send every month. I would be feeling more secure if she at least participated in performances, because I figured she could be taking the Techi route where she doesn't do much work outside of performances. But she missed twice on performances and that's worrying. If she isn't at Kohaku then I'll take it as a sign that she's gone. Mon leaving would have a huge impact on Keyaki imo, like Zuumin and Neru leaving. I hope I'm wrong but I sensed something was off ever since she didn't make it into senbatsu. Management should at least say she's on a hiatus or something.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nen, Fuu-chan, Oze, Suzu, Mei
    Mon is going to update her blog soon. No matter what comes out in the blog, I am just happy to hear from her.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

I tried looking up the source of the rumor of a photobook and found an account that looked like it was imitating the typical PB SNS accounts with a name like suzumotomiyu1st. It had tweeted an image of some Keyaki script and posted an image of the Eiffel Tower, but under the tweet it said "author has hidden certain replies, click to see hidden replies" or whatever, so I did, and it was basically a tweet telling them off for camping on the username and using a stock photo of the Eiffel Tower. Mon has mentioned "Paris, France" a few times on Keyakake as one of the few foreign places she knows of, so it wouldn't be too hard for for anyone to just make a prank account based on that info. Coincidentally, the day after I looked this up they announced Yamashita Mizuki's 1st PB, and, guess what, it was shot in Paris. lol

Anyway, knock on wood, I hope her upcoming blog post is just some housekeeping and an update about her recent whereabouts.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. asakuraikun

asakuraikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inori / Ten / Tamami
    I really hope she comes back for good, but there's a lot of flags raised now. Maybe she's really quitting but there's also possibility she's just taking some time to rest (or even work, like some have suggested). As someone that does not want to lose her like that, maybe taking hiatus to think what would be better for her life and career would be the best option right now...

So sad...but I hope eveything ends up fine for everyone :(

11. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I know better than to believe the Bunshun rumors about Suzumoto-san but if she does plan to study abroad to better herself, then more power to her.

Let's just wait as she did promise to write in her blog.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I don't think those rumors are true because why would she study abroad in Malta of all places?

Not that there's anything wrong with Malta, its a great country for many reasons, but when I think of "places someone would go to study abroad" Malta is not a country I would think of.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Actually the Bunshun article made me laugh to tears... Seriously? Malta? C'mon my dear Japanese journalists READ something about Europe before attempting to troll Keyaki fans this way... Malts is a small island in the middle of the Mediterranean famous for its Templar castles, its port, its offshore paradise and nothing else.... Definitely NOT the high education institutes that are there. Why not try almost ANY European country if they were insisting to pass the story of "studying abroad"... Any other would have been somewhat credible... Malta? No! No credibility at all.

Now if Mon decides to graduate? This is something not very much away from reality...., But for any other reasons. Personally I hope she doesn't and stay with the group for which she offered so much and got also so much in return...

• Like Like x 1
  14. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Well, sometimes its just time. No one has any idea about Mon and her personal goals other than Mon herself.

15. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Actually to me the fact that Malta is so random makes me believe in the rumor. I have never heard of someone studying in Malta, but apparently it's quite cheap to study there. Mon's mom was interviewed by Bunshun and she didn't deny the Malta rumors, while she explicitly denied that Mon doesn't like Keyaki. The only thing left is to wait for her blog, but I'm not feeling optimistic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nen, Fuu-chan, Oze, Suzu, Mei
    Even though it isn't the 5th yet where I am at, it is over there already... so....

:ome:Happy Birthday Mon!! <3<3<3

• Like Like x 2
  17. Nakamuraada

Nakamuraada Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Monchan!

• Like Like x 1
  18. DaMoonRulz

DaMoonRulz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitofuyuka
    *sees activity on the Suzumon thread and holds breath out of fear of bad news* Oh...thank goodness. Happy Birthday.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    hbd Mon :ome:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

I can’t believe that we won’t see mon performing in Kohaku. It’s underwhelming to, say the least :(

• Agree Agree x 1