1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Ayane (Ayane)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  5. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Feels so bad when all you want to do is support Ayane, but have that feeling she will graduate soon because she never got the support/push she deserved.
    I guess she is to humble as well and don't push herself forward, which is sad.

She is 19 now and I just feel I am waiting for her to announce her graduation.
    Wish there was a way she could get more fans and rank in SSK or something to get some recognition, but ye that is just a pipe dream since not even someone like yuiyui ranked even with her SUPER push.

6. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

^
    why you talking something like that?
    how about eito 3rd Anniversary concert in SSA before?

7. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Chill mate. She still manage to sell out a slot :banana: well, maybe things did not go her way. But in their latest concert, she is literally the center of the show. So, it was nice to see her get so much spotlight since the building up to the 3rd anniversary.

About Oguri, her gori push started after last year SSK. Around this time last year it was Yamada who got some push with centering the Yume e no Route. I think at that time Yuiyui just starting to establish herself as Team 8's HS queen. Seeing how strong, improving, and consistent she is, it is no brainer for management to give her a push. If she is expected to rank, her first real chance is this year's SSK.

I would love to see Ayane rank. Her SR is good, and she got decent position in Team 8 East. Though it will be difficult for her, she need to be in the front line of Team 8 first.

8. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

I know she got a good place in the concert, and that makes me very happy.
    However, I would love for her to be among the top in team8, to be a given "starter" member for example bunbun8.
    It is also hard to compete with the kennin members in Team8 since well, they get a ton more work.

And yes, it is a bit scary because it is not something new really in the group. When a member that does not that much work gets around the age of 20, it is quite normal I think to start thinking if they should do something else.

However I know she loves Team8, and I hope she will get a bit more exposure in the 48g as a whole.
    *Dreams about Ayane kennin in the SSK shuffle*

But ye It might just be in my head as well, I just love Ayane and want her to get more exposure/work so she feel that it is worth it, and ofc a bit for my selfish reason that I want to see more of her :)

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Actually, those kennin didn't give much to those three. :^^;: The ones that get more jobs are the ones living in Kanto (or near) and the ones that moved to Tokyo already. I mean, Yamada does have a lot of jobs, but she would have them even without a kennin.

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Ayane's 2017 SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Well I recently found out about her and she is so cute and adorable. I saw a picture on Twitter and it's my wallpaper :D My new Team 8 Oshi. I hope I will see more from her in the future ^^

14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    You can wait for their 3rd year anniversary in Saitama Super Arena, Ayane is the center of the show.
    Or watch a recent episode of RokeRoke in Saitama

15. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    She is center? That makes me extremely happy cause from what I've seen she was never chosen for Team 8 Senbatsu. Thanks

16. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Errrr...I mean the video :^^;: the anniversary already passed.
    But I think Ayane got more limelight after they decided to do hold it in Saitama. She get more appearance in radio show and tv.

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    @JadeFlower, you see, as you probably know by now, Team 8 has its own zenkoku tour, and the third anniversary concert worked as the Saitama tour. The local member is always the main girl in these shows. It's not like she was the center for everything, but the focus is on her.

18. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I know that she is not center for everything... I was surprised and happy at the same time that their might be a small chance I could see her in the centerspot.

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    @JadeFlower, well, in that case grab your balls, because...

[​IMG]

004.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    It's not like I doubt them to go to such a big event,But I wonder what make Toyota and AKS send this member?? if it's riona or Top member it make sense..Maybe they are popular on thailand??