Takahashi Juri - Birthday Project 2013 [FINISHED]

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by Stankovic, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Takahashi Juri Birthday Project
    October 3rd, 2013​

Hola folks! (this is the first thread I made!!! but who cares anyway...)

In the october 3rd, Juri is going to celebrate her 16th birthday. Time seems to went so fast, it has already been her second year in the AKB48. Going through the path from Kenkyuusei, to Team 4 until now at Team A.

A few days ago, I had this idea to create a birthday project for her. I wanted to make this simple project in a large scale, covering the local casual fans until the international community at all. The mission is simple, to cheer Juri up.
    We are going to make a scrapbook (it will be made in the size of A3 paper). The book that will contains fans' messages and pictures at once.

Your message may be written in English or Japanese. It's alright, you don't have to write down a bunch of wall of text for her. Even just a simple "Happy Birthday" would really be appreciated. Though, if you wish to say out another, then feel free to do so. You can even take this as a free fanletter service together

The picture you will contribute can vary from anything. Your own drawing, until a picture of yourself, maybe with your buddy, holding a big banner saying "Otanjoubi Omedetou". It's alright, just let out your mind...

In order to make it success, we will be needing your help in following the rules given by management. Some of them are really basic and in common sense, so I believe everyone will be fit with these:
    1. You may not put your personal contact in your content. Only do for your name and country
    2. Please do not put or write any offensive image or message in your content

Participation method is simple. You just have to send your message and/or picture to me through PM (Private Message) or e-mail to stankovicdot@gmail.com

Please also mention your name and country
    There's no limitation on your text and image length. I'll just try to adjust it with the design and page. But still, please don't put such image as longcat or a two hundred words essay in your content

If possible, please also put the local / unique traits of your country in the content. For example, if you're from Thailand, you might want to put some white Elephant atribute or maybe a land of ice if you're from South Pole.
    I wanted the scrapbook can draw Juri an image that she has a lot of dedicated fans awaiting in the international fandom. Of course, this is an optional choice. It's a preferrence, so you may or may not put the local attribute.

I wish that everyone can join it. Every single efforts made will really be appreciated
    The project cost will be covered by me.

Submission Deadline: September 15th, 2013

Any questions can go to this thread.

2. kurasawaroy

kurasawaroy Kenkyuusei

Re: Takahashi Juri - Birthday Project 2013

jojn join join join join ;) ;)

3. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

You know what... I'm not even a huge Juri fan... but for some reason I'm getting the urge to do this?

I should follow my instincts huh? :approve:

4. abe-P

abe-P Kenkyuusei

Count me in! :)

5. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01

Is picture a must? can I just sent my message?
    I'm not really compatible with computer, so I don't know how to do those fancy picture editing....

We just sent you the message and picture and you'll somehow organize it to fit the scrapbook,
    or do you prefer us to do our design and sent it to you?

6. alizlovescherry

alizlovescherry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    alizlovescherry

can we include our face in this project?

7. DimassFahrii

DimassFahrii Kenkyuusei

Want to join [clap] [clap]

8. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

Yeah bro, you should have followed your instinct :awesome:
    no worries, you don't have to be a Juri-oshi to involve in. This project is open for everybody

Great then, take your time for the submission.
    It's still more than two weeks until 15th september

You don't have to send a picture if you don't want to. A simple message is just fine [clap]

Yes, people only have to send me the content, either writing or drawing. The design, printing, and blah blah blah will be done by me.

If you wish to do so, then go for it. ;)
    A group picture is also acceptable

Sure thing, everyone without exception is welcomed to participate :)

9. alizlovescherry

alizlovescherry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    alizlovescherry

okay will work on it soon!! :inlove:
    excited!!

10. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

I'm in. Voted for her in the election but it did not help. :cry:

I'm not a very good drawer but could we send a postcard? Like everyone send a postcard of your place and she knows she has fans from all over the world.

11. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

Aye' cool ;)
    you can always bring your friends together if you want, it doesn't have to be a Juri-oshi

Well, that cannot be helped I guess :^^;: Don't worry, every vote counted. She must've been happy enough to have somebody vote for her

You can send a postcard, it doesn't have to be a drawer, a picture as long it is fine then it's acceptable. I was actually planning to put the local attribute of respective contributors' country. Like if someone from Thailand will have some random white elephant and some temple scenery surrounding the page. But if you wish to send it on your own, then it will still be fine too [hi]

12. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48

Even though she isn't my oshi, I still totally rate her and will send something for this :) She is adorable, and I want her to do so well this year! <3

13. dsdevil48

dsdevil48 Kenkyuusei

i want in!!! :) i'll PM/e-mail you the picture once im done okay? :D :inlove:

14. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

One more day left until the submission deadline
    I have received 9 submissions so far from various people, let's keep 'em coming until d-day [clap]

Don't worry, it's fine. You don't have to be a Juri-oshi to start with. Everyone is acceptable [nod]
    Thank you for the participation, I've received your submission and it was great

Sure thing, no problem
    But just in case, make sure to get it done as soon as possible
    better if it could be before 15th

15. dsdevil48

dsdevil48 Kenkyuusei

sent to your email :) :)

16. popoon

popoon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu

i've sent my submission to your mail
    and will you upload the finished scrapbook for us to see when you've finish it ?

17. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

Hello there, first of all I would like to apologize for the late coming information of the finished scrapbook. I was a bit occupied with real life and there were a few late submissions but luckily everything went great as expected. I would like to thanks everyone who have participated in this little project, those who have helped spreading the news to several social medias & forums, and also the STAGE48's staffs for giving this thread a sticky [clap]

There are 23 participants in total. The book has 15 pages, and they're all awesome to see, great job guys! [rock]

Here are some previews of the project
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. abe-P

abe-P Kenkyuusei

Yay! Looks awesome, great work! [party] Juri will surely like it. :D