1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Thanks for the sub! :)

Not many girls thrive when in leadership but Juri is an exception

Who else thinks she will be a leading candidate for the soukantoku position after Yui leaves? :^^;:

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yuihan will never leave, soukantoku forever <3 jk

It seems Nana is another popular choice, but I'm seeing this more suitable with Juri tho. See how Nana manages STU's captaincy and I will assess again by then.

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Thank you so much for that!

That was a very nice mini-docu. The way she steps up and fills in for Yui shows what she's capable of.

I really hope she ranks up this year and secures that position in AKB senbatsu.

4. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2017
  5. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    i saw the whole thing live, and i'm still amazed how she managed to do it almost perfectly without half of the ingredients, maybe?, she has some good potential right there, would make a great wife and an awesome cook!

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

8. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

7 years ago I said Juri has what it takes to lead. Proof:

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Juri was not even in the group 7 years ago. 2017-2011=6 years.;)

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@chiuchimu impressive prediction even before Juri auditioned for AKB48 :worthy::worthy:

11. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Your first post is dated Aug 17, 2015 which is a few years shy of "7 years ago."

12. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  14. chiuchimu

Haha. I pulled the wrong number when I did the math. Did 2017-2010 instead of 2017-2015. Its an obvious mistake, the links I gave clearly are in 2015. My bad but doesn't change the fact that I saw Juri would become an AKB leader several years back.:D

15. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Your first quoted post was August 17, 2015, the second, January 16, 2016. Given that she become Captain of Team 4 on March 26, 2015 during the AKB48 Spring Shuffle 2015, it isn't that much of a predication to say she would become an AKB leader when she's already leading Team 4.

16. chiuchimu

Maybe so, maybe not.
    First, my offering her name in 2016 as well as 2015 shows my confidence in her hasn't changed thru the years.

Second, there have been many team captains but only two group leaders so far. Predicting a particular person( a former captain or not ) would become the next group leader is hard; in the links, if others thought back then she'd be leader someone would have agreed, but no one agreed with me that Juri would be a likely leader. Instead, a lot of people were predicting Paruru would be leader.

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Really? Here is me talking about her being an upcoming leader in the group back in 2014. ;)

18. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Can't we all agree she will be the 3rd Soukantoku?, she has what it takes, and she was referred to as Next-Next-Soukantoku by the members back at the Young Member Zenkoku Tour. So we all know she has that natural leading skills. Besides, every time i see her she makes me remind Takamina, she is pretty good at talking, she is an easy to get along with type of person, and she usually speaks with that fake Kansai accent that Takamina used to make, although Juri's own way of speach is quite "Peculiar", so that, i'm saying she will be 3rd Soukantoku after Yui graduates, i'm 99.999999% sure of that. ;D

19. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    NOTICE: She will be one of the new regulars on the FujiTV talk show (i guess it's a talk show) MiraiMonster, along with Takamina (WTakahashi Combi Yay! :D), Broadcasting every sunday morning, beginnig this sunday 16th. (I´m so happy for her and would be great to see her on a lot of other shows.)
    Source: Juri's Twitter ;D

20. SDK1114

SDK1114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^
    Mirai Monster is a program that focuses on young athletes that are aiming to compete in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Takamina and Sekine Tsutomu have been co-MC for the program since 2014. I'm happy that Juri is a regular on the show. I wonder what her role will be in the program.