Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
  2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

is it an official Japanese source? No.

Your source isn't valid. Period.

3. Arocka

Arocka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    "Nana Okada Twitter account is suspended." :rolleyes: Both Naachan & Juri just tweeted so.....

4. messhi

messhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    U source isn't valid. they even dont put the original source (the japaneses source one) that's just an opinion with the additions from the author

5. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

src: music tribe cr: teamjuri

6. kindeutsch

kindeutsch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    after that mess, I hope Juri become mature as a person. sometimes being honest & straightforward is not the kindest way, especially when giving a speech in front of crowd. For me, this 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo was quite entertaining :lol:

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Maybe before you're posting that, you can easily check whether it is true or not by actually going to Naachan/Juri twitter account. It is easy, really. Her twitter account is not being suspended. Of course Naachan didn't post anything Monday on twitter, but if they want to shut her up, they should also suspend all her SNS activity, which didn't happen. Like I said before, she was actually doing a 2+hrs showroom. Juri was posting stuff early Monday and she will do a thank you showroom later this day (15:30 JST) and post it just a while ago on twitter.
    What I'm saying is that before spreading that type of news, you can easily check whether it was true or not and apply some logic.

Also this is unrelated to Riripon news, but kinda similar situation. That Kojimako scandal and someone mentioned about the apartment was Juri, which turned out to be false, made enough impression on people's mind that even in this stage48, some people are thinking that she is factually involved in the scandal or because she was dragged into the scandal, regardless of whether she was directly involved or not, made it unwise for her to criticize about someone else having a scandal, which frankly make me really sad. She had done nothing wrong but become tainted in some people's mind.

8. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yeah.. Agree with u on this.. It's rare for me actually to post something on other thread (i just like to read).. :)
    But, personally i think we should always stay positive & encourage each other to support Juri.. This is her thread after all.. :blush:
    We are not here to make a fight for one another.. I get that this is a forum.. But, not likely we always have to debate on the same thing over & over & over again.. Enough is enough.. :)
    All things still unclear & already speculation has been made so so far.. As for me that like to read also tired of it (i think moderator also).. :fp:
    Just relax & be cool guys..
    Keep up the good work of supporting Juri.. (i like her too.. ;))

9. Silverheart48

Silverheart48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Considering further updates as well as the feedback from most of you here, I humbly apologise for quoting information from an unverified 'news' source.

10. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Watching her showroom now where she talks about her speech. I don't think writing a summary does it justice, and would probably only be misintepreted, so I encourage watching it yourself in full instead of finding a few line translation here.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Watched it too, I won't transcribe anything as well. Waiting on the youtube version.

12. ABF48

ABF48 Member

i dont understands why she should address her point of speech, she doesnt do anything wrong, she rlly doesnt need to apologize.

and so far as i knew, juri has rlly strong personality, its great that she try to make clear this whole shit that happens now, but i dont think she would do that unless she get any pressure from the up.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  13. Silverheart48

Silverheart48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Have my own misgivings on the backstory behind her apology, but shouldn't throw out 'conspiracy theories :)'

14. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

I just wanna say, great speech Juri. I already was aware that she's a great captain, but my respect for her increased a lot after her SSK speech.
    I don't want to talk about the Riripon act since I also believe that was a good stuff for her. But Juri speech was great anyway

15. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Once again, i was relieved about the things she said in her speech and i'm glad Juri too didn't regret anything
    it made me think there's still respectable and honest members in this group.

A lot of comments are prasing her and saying there is no motive for apologize .Many new fans are saying they will support her from now on

I have to mention Management's despicable actions toward Juri.
    for me it's seems clear she was receiving some kind of pressure about her speech >(

No wonder AKB is going downhill and i hope this Suto Ririka fiasco will reflect in less people voting next sousenkyo.
    These clowns from AKS deserve a lesson!

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  16. Silverheart48

Silverheart48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    As someone who respects rules and such, I'll be rooting for Juri from now myself.

If she becomes the Soukantouku it'll just be another step in my oshi-ing of the 48G leaders :lol:

17. tenjikujin

tenjikujin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    As usual shitty management would've forced her to apologize. May be influenced by YOSHIMOTO. Hope she is Ok with all this.

18. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Juri just twitted she won't be in today's performance as well
    so this pretty much confirms she was suspended

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    http://www.akb48.co.jp/about/schedule/

She not even scheduled. She meant to wish the members and Ayaka to have a good performance even if she's not there.

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Possibilities:

She is younger than Ririka, so shouldn't call her out according to social norms, even if Juri has been in AKB longer.

Management had approved of what Riripon was going to do, so Juri was publicly calling out management.

Or her absence has nothing to do with what happened at SSK. (mwakb just called it).