Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    with Juri's latest mobame, do you guys think that Juri is in korea, training with the other members of her group?

• no SNS posts, twitter or instagram after the party w/ the 12 gen
    • lack of mobame until recently, it was usually more than 1 though, :p
    • the post of Mako missing/wanting to see Juri
    • her mobame pict yesterday was a stored pict (pict from the other day, but different pose (is what I think))
    aa, I miss her, sorry for this post, I'm just having a withdrawal syndrome of Juri >..<

• Informative Informative x 3
  2. welp

welp Next Girls

If that's the case, should not we have seen photos of her at the airport?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    • Informative Informative x 6
  4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Really sounds like it was rushed :cry:
    It seems her new company wants her to start training soon.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Taka22

Taka22 Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    :cry::cry::cry::cry:

since many of her AKB activities after the graduation announcement were cancelled it ended a bit disappointing...

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. welp

welp Next Girls

Which could mean Woollim had set a rough debut time.

Is the last performance on May 2 in the theater?

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Graduation performances are allways at the theater.
    See the link above.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  8. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    The time has come....:cry:

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    Oh dear, I feel like crying. :cry: So this is really happening? After the these dates we will see a "Graduated Team B" on the title of this thread.:cry2:

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. welp

welp Next Girls

Juri truly was in Korea.

She posted a photo of her in the car and CSI fans detected the car interior looked Hyundai. She posted another photo of strawberry smoothie bottle and you can see Hangul on the label.

11. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    i lol'd at that CSI fans,

well, like Tomu and some others, they ninja'd their way to korea,

fans could now be investigating the return flight of Juri, since it'll only just 2 weeks to go before her last activity.

if she's still in korea, i think, by next week she'll return, give or take, 1 week to practice for the graduation stage.
    if she's in Japan now, well, she really ninja'd her flight.

12. welp

welp Next Girls

It's no secret if fan wants to. There are social media accounts selling flight info at pretty low price. (It will be even cheaper if the price is shared by multiple fans.) The idol must have booked the flight by that time for the seller to find the info though. Also, the fan has to roughly know the schedule to request the info. (The fan cannot ask for Twice's members' flight to Macau if he does not know Twice will go to Macau.)

I'm curious how fans can know the hotel.

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. mdo7

mdo7 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mikedo2007
  15. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

So as I thought Juri is the oldest there (not liking it much to be honest):

- Takahashi Yuri (1997)
    - Kim Yeonhee (2000)
    - Kim Suyoon (2001)
    - Seo Yunkyoung (2001)
    - Kim Sohee (2003)
    - Jeong Dahyun (2005)

Photo of each member (in order).
    D5AFfP-UwAEOlt_.jpg

Suyoon and Sohee were in P48 so maybe you know them already (I don't since I only watched Juri cuts).

• Informative Informative x 4
  16. welp

welp Next Girls

You can easily find videos of Kim Sohee by searching up "produce 48 김소희" on youtube and Kim Suyoon by searching up "produce48 김수윤". You can easily tell both were more of dancers than singer.

I searched up 서윤경 (Seo Yunkyoung) and found this

if the video does not show watch the video here
    I suppose the one with twin braids was her. Judging from how she sounded in the video, I suppose she will be the main vocalist.

I also searched up 김연희 (Kim Yeonhee) and found this

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Another good dancer but not so good singer. She joined Woollim in late 2018 judging from publish date.

Nothing to be found about the youngest girl as she still is literally a kid. I wish she will not debut next to Juri and wait some years more.

I guess Kim Suyoon will be the visual of the group. Juri has prettier face but Suyoon has better proportion (i.e. taller).

The line-up is dance heavy thus, I predict to group to debut with heavy dance track. Juri has to work very hard.

The profile is given in 4 languages (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese). I assume Woollim has paid more attention to oversea market.

• Informative Informative x 2
  17. Midori

Midori Member

I was hoping Juri's group would get a more mature concept, but with a member only 14 years old I kind of doubt it. (Maybe Juri can be the sexy member since she's the oldest? [hehe]) Although the Woollim girls did do cooler songs in the grade evaluation on Produce, so I hope that's indicative of their concept. I do hope there aren't any more members, I want Juri to get good screentime and lots of lines!

I remembered Sohee from P48 but not Suyoon so I did the same highly scientific, totally not subjective at all analysis of their performances in the evaluations as I did for the top 20 around the finale of the show, grading them on each performance not on skill but on charisma and looking at their average score. Juri got A- back then, but she honestly could have been a perfect A if I did not include the Nekkoya video. Sohee and Suyoon did not reach the concept evaluations so I only had 3 videos to base their grades on.

Suyoon - A-; she's really smiley and looks like she's having fun on stage, which fit all of her performance songs (High Tension and Instruction). She rapped in Japanese!
    Sohee - C+; she's also really smiley, particularly with her eyes, but her range of expression doesn't seem that wide, which did not work out for her with the songs she did (Boombayah and Merrry Chri). She was in the "evil" Boombayah team but looked out of place with the concept.
    Their final ranks (and also their highest ranks) in the voting were 47 and 43, respectively.

Seeing how Eunbi and Chaewon might join post-Izone, for the sake of completion I rated them as A- and C-, respectively.

As for the two we have a little info on, yeah, Yunkyoung does sound like main vocal material. I think it might be a bit early to judge Yeonhee though, she sounds stable through that song but she isn't showing off. Since we don't know anything about Dahyun my only comment is oh my god she looks like a little kid.

The judges gave the P48 contestants these grades:
    • Takahashi Juri - B / A
    • Kim Suyoon - C / C
    • Kim Sohee - C / B
    • Kwon Eunbi - A / C
    • Kim Chaewon - B / B
    Juri had the best grade! :1st:

• Like Like x 3
  18. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Ofc ! ;)

Putting aside talent for shows, I will vouch for Juri's very likely contribution backstage and off-camera
    All that experience and above all, unnie leadership, brings a lot of value to a group of young rookie girls
    (provided Juri's Korean has made good gains over the past months)

Wonder how IZONE would be like without the unnie-ness of Eunbi ?
    As much as I love Saku-chan to bits, her providing leadership to 12 noisy rowdy girls is like yeah right :awesome:

Brings me back to the good old memories of Juri guiding along and giving comfort to Yena during PD48

• Like Like x 3
  19. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm curious to know if the new group will have Juri as leader, which Kpop usually (but not always) have for members who are the oldest. However, given that she just joined the company and that she'll be busy learning Korean culture, it won't be surprising if she wasn't the leader.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Good point. But knowing how seniority in terms of age AND time in industry matters a lot....i am inclined to think members will gravitate that way regardless of who is officially appointed
    (But we shall see)