1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Kira (Kirara) / Draft 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 23, 2015.

1. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Promote her already :cry2: I want to see her with Team B

2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Don't worry, she will probably be promoted soon enough. With Nakky graduation, they (Team B) are down to 17 members. When Wasamin and Kana graduates, they will be down to 15. That is with 3 kennins in the team, which can't really be available all the time. They also have 4 AKB senbatsu members, which definitely will be busy, especially when 43rd single is out. Basically there are only 8 members left that can be counted to perform most of the time. Even with adding all of their KKS (3), they are definitely still short on members. I believe Team B is in the worst position in terms of members count and availability.

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

here is a 2shot of Kira and Yukirin :)

Yukirin wrote on her blog that Kira wore the dress that Yukirin gave her as birthday gift. Thank you Yukirin Senpai :inlove:

[​IMG]
    http://ameblo.jp/yuki-kashiwagi-we/entry-12128382531.html

few photos from the 2shot event on Feb 13th 2016

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

few photos from the 2shot event on Feb 7th 2016

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  4. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Kira somehow look like Yukirin imo

5. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    ^ She does, that 2shot looks like Yukirin today posing side by side with 2007 Yukirin. :blink:

6. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

I support her when I'm watching her performance 7ji 12fun no hatsukoi. So kawaii

Can you re-up this performance :blush:

Mod edit: photos removed. Please read the stage48 rules regarding photo size

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  7. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

8. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I just had to do a complete double take. Oh my god she does look like Yukirin. In a seriously scary twin way.
    More so than that double who popped up a while ago.

Promote! Promote!! <3

9. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Takahashi Kira 2016 SSK appeal

(direct link)
    *enable cc for sub. Credit to Silenka for the translation*

10. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    • Like Like x 1
  11. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    she's online in the morning

12. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Did I ever say here she was one of my favorite members in Baito AKB and she's the best thing that happened to AKB in the last years? <3

Anyway, Kira is being quite hardcore on Showroom too, it's not just Nao :^^;: Looong (And super fun!) streams. She's doing great on the general ranking, which is awesome.

13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I'm just watching her now in Showroom for the third day running. She is seriously cute, and I also agree that she's a younger version of Yukirin. <3

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    She finally learned how to blow bubbles. Without dripping the fluid all over her table.[hehe]

15. Oreojack

Oreojack Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Wow she's cute! I really hope more people will know her from this election. Her showroom streams have regularly a few thousand viewers :banana:

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    That number is not a count of current views, but of total page views the channel gets during the course of the stream. Notice how the number only climbs, never dips or drop, which you would see with a count of live viewers.

That said, she is #16 in the ranking, at the time of this post. So she is getting quite a lot of people watching, and throwing stars, during her frequent streams. Can't blame them though. She is really adorable in them.:)

17. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Ok i´ve maid my mind, she is now one of my favorite draft 2nd gen, along with Hana-chan, can´t wait for see her get her promotion, perhaps will be at the end of the year, with the upcoming 16th gen and all

18. Morrigan

Morrigan Kenkyuusei

Kira Takahashi and Rei Nishikawa are my bet for top 2 future AKB48 stars. Satone Kubo has lots of potential as well. Yui Hiwatashi is super cute and will probably be pushed, but I feel she is too much the "diva type" (she was a child star and in another idol group before AKB48) who is too full of herself..In my humble opinion. I'm pretty sure she fake cries too. I could be wrong and she just doesn't have swelling eyes or sheds tears like most humans do when they cry. I sound so mean now. I really hope Hiwatashi san does well. There...I feel better now.

19. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I love her drive-by beam.

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I started out liking Ayuchan more. For the simple fact I am a big fan of her sister's group. Now, I still adore Ayuchan. But Reichan and Kirarin.......<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Best self intro in 48/46.:approve: