Takahashi Kira (Kirara) / Draft 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 23, 2015.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    There's a message from Kira which has been posted tonight on the AKB48 Official Blog:

http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12245971284.html

Google Translate is as usual a little messy but basically she seems to say that she's uncertain about her future and would prefer to look for something outside of the group. (similar I think to her Twitter message earlier.)

2. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

My fav :( so she wont be the next Yurikirn *sigh*

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ Yeah, simple as that

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This is sad, I never expected that Kira would graduate when she is still KKS. I saw her when I watched some Boku no Taiyou revival stages back in mid-2016 and she is a great performer and she also really seem into being an "idol". But I guess it's different now... I feel bad for her :/ I liked her the most out of AKB KKS with Rei and Satone too. It's sad she is leaving so early ._. I tried to translate what Kira said:

「I am sorry for the sudden announcement, recently I have been worried a lot about my future and about AKB, there was a lot of anxiety, I did not know what I wanted to do, so in order to find out what I really want to do, I have decided to graduate from AKB48」
    Original text: https://twitter.com/s_egg/status/829291842286055424

5. Enreik

Enreik Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    :( I am shocked and sadden that she announced her graduation. She was my favorite among the 2nd Draftees in AKB.

6. Madscientist

Madscientist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Manakuru
    there is no hope to stay at the group when there is member like mayuyu, yukirin, and the other old gen member, remains at the group who always dominates the senbatsu :twisted: The new generation would be more happy to stay if the 1st gen- 10th gen graduate from the group and remove the kennin system too, they don't need a senior figure to lead their way, and why the management prefer to include zaka46 in 47th single ? than have a kenkyuusei song on that single, i think kira make a great decision to graduate from the group, there is no hope anymore, maybe in the few month, we will see a lot of 16th gen member announce their graduation at KKS stage,:asdfgh:

why AKB48 hold a Draft and 16th gen audition if they have enough member from the other group to include in their single ???? that's funny :gavel:

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

no offense, but you really need to relax. No need to get so worked up just because one D2 Member announced their graduation.

8. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

It's always sad to see good members graduating, anyway specially a girl at the age of Kira can have biillions of different motivations non-related with the akb48 mngmnt.
    Anyway hope the best for her, I agree that she was very good on stage. I Hope this not affect others D2 (I already saw Nao in tears in yesterday showroom).

9. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

It's so sad, but maybe graduation it's good for her. Reading again her profile (page 1), her dream is to be a center of AKB. But finally, she quits (maybe) because staffs don't push her :( Kiara and Okapan (HKT) are young girls made me feel regret

10. Crescentian

Crescentian Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Hello everyone! With the recent crushing news of Kira graduating I have decided to do a graduation tribute video for her and so I am now asking for everyone's support. If you have any pictures,gifs,video of Takahashi Kira (especially of early Kira) send them to me to tsfinfilm24@gmail.com. Upon completion the video will be uploaded to youtube for everyone to see. Sincere thanks

11. Sylas13

Sylas13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2017/02/08 Takahashi Kira Graduation Announcement (Full)

https://twitter.com/Rd302Vardia/status/829632202807795713
    https://twitter.com/stos__/status/829328909049016325

Both links are for the same video, but from different camera angle, so I'm posting both.
    I don't think anyone posted the video of the announcement yet? anyway, it's sad ;___;

@Madscientist I don't think Kira's graduation is related with what you said, I mean, if we remove all old gens of AKB, all sister groups etc., then their sales would become super low and they'd probably not get invited on shows or get media coverage. Might as well disband the group then. That's a reality... Besides AKB needs theater girls too. But many of the theater girls are leaving now, there must be a reason. I think the main issue is the lack of good management and organization. Like we've seen these past months, the teams are not complete, they don't even have enough members in the teams to perform at theater, and 2nd gen draft members (like Kira) are still not being promoted to full member, etc. it's a management problem. if they bother to give these girls something, then they wouldn't graduate (or less of them would graduate)... How many theater new gens announce their grads in the past months? It's already 6 or 7 or something. That's a lot. Besides 16th gen just debuted and are already getting good treatment so maybe the 2nd gen draft feel discouraged by this. I think it could have been different if management promoted these girls as full members since mid-2016 or so, if they fixed the issue with teams (idk, go back to 3 teams if there's not enough girls), then the teams could have songs again (in singles or albums), let the girls appear in some shows, maybe give one song to 2nd gen draft... These little things can make a difference. But AKB is kind of a mess right now, it's not just for 2nd gen draft. and it's not the fault of senbatsu members or sister groups either, it's not related to them. It's just sad to see members with potential like Kira leaving so early. Same for some other of my favs (Naanya .___.).

13. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

I will be really mad+sad (smad??) if they promote the D2 girls tomorrow/thursday.

Can she cancel it? Is it possible to cancel a graduation? :(:(
    this is so frustating.

14. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i'm going to be really smad if they don't promote them.
    i don't understand why she couldn't wait just a bit longer :(:(:cold:

15. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

Or maybe; why management didn't promote them few weeks/months after promoting Hiwatashi.
    URRRGHH:asdfgh::gavel:

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Just put what is probably my last letter to Kirarin, in the mail today. Next day air.

It has been done before. As well as grads coming back and re-audition/re-join.

It is extremely rare though.

I have already been mad that they have not been promoted for the last 6-8 months.

Now I am just so heartbroken and forlorn over Kirarin's pending exit. :(:(:(:(:(:cry::cry::cry:

If Makotin and/or Reichan leave soon.... I probably will be done with AKB.:censored:

17. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

Wow... I can't believe it. I had such high hopes for her. Even had an oshi spot reserved for her. Sad.. but I wish her the best

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  18. Crescentian

Crescentian Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    As a fan of Team B I thought she was going to be one of the top members.Cute, smart and all round picture book example of an idol.
    I could even picture her making it to the senbatsu in the long run.There is something she said on the showroom right the next day
    after the graduation announcement. She kept saying that she will not go to university and that for her there is nothing except being an idol....
    she also kept asking her fans to wait and that she'll be back (modottekuru). Well who knows but I highly doubt it as somebody said it's rare.
    Anyway the promised video is complete enjoy
    if the video does not show watch the video here

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Kirarin's Grad stage is on AKB's schedule. April 11th Boku no Taiyo stage. 18:15JST. :cry:

Participating members have yet to be revealed.

She should be graduating with what remains of B, who happen to be performing THE DAY BEFORE.o_O:gavel::gavel::gavel::gavel::gavel::gavel:

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I love Boku no Taiyou stage more than team B's stage, so no complaint for me. when performing Boku no Taiyou, she seems more equal with the other girls than with team B, imo. Team B is the team she was supposed to be promoted in, but it never happened (because management is so slow -_-) it gives a bitter feeling...