1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takamoto Ayaka (Otake) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

[​IMG]

Takamoto visited the Tsutaya in Shibuya

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

4. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Hi I'm back after like forever!
    Translated Ponchan's scenes on the FujiQ Highland episode of KeyaKake and an interview regarding HiraKeya's Bokutachi wa Tsukiatteiru

Ponchan in FujiQ (Please help to share these tweets if you're on twitter: Ghost house and Rollercoaster)

UTB 2017 June Magazine Interview

Feel free to share the photos, there's no scans of it anywhere so I'd been sitting on the translation for weeks till I gave up and took the pictures myself.

If you have any interviews/stuff regarding Ponchan that you'd like translated just hit me a DM on twitter or PM here (I rarely check my stage PMs so I recommend against it) and it'd help a bunch if you have access to the source for me to work on too ^^

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Welcome back! That's all great stuff. Thanks.

You sure picked a winner right from the start. I remember your translations of her blog way back last summer/fall. She has grown to be one of the most popular members of Hiragana. She posts to her blog pretty often, and she has lots of Hustle Press spreads, each with some kind of interview.

She's this fortnight's Tower Books & Records Keyakizaka bookseller. Photos here.

mainimage.jpg 02.jpg

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  6. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Yeah! I've been following her diligently since then but translating them would take a good deal of my free time so I had to stop lol ^^;
    I hadn't decided which of her magazine interviews to translate yet but hopefully some kind soul had scanned them all otherwise I'd be snapping shots with my phone again haha

7. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Takamoto Special

Was in Japan on the 27th of May for a quick trip and managed to get tickets to see some of the girls! My goal is to meet everyone at least once with the exception of Yonetani, whom I will try to meet everytime I go [Oshi Bias lol] This time, because of the last minute trip formation, I only managed to start bidding from round 5. The Other girls whom I met were

Ozeki Rika

Sasaki Mirei

Iguchi Mao

And of course, YonetaniNanami.

There is also a bonus NagasawaNanako Intermission Special!

Small reviews have been left in their threads, if you happen to be interested in reading them.

If you ever are rushing for time, especially if you happen to get tickets for the popular girls, please take note that crowds can get massive. Thankfully, It flows pretty fast, I did queue to go the main handshake area early on, and I was meeting Ayaka, who isn’t that popular yet. However, I had to go to yokohama by 2pm, and public transport said it would take me about 1 and a half hours, So I had to complete both her and Iguchi Mao by 12.30 latest.

Ayaka was late to her lane, but due to getting verified fairly early, I was in the first line to meet her [for reference, the line tends to snake back and forth, 3 lines in the front half, of those who have been verified. For those that have not, it does also extend to another 3 lines. But I have only seen that for zuumin and techin back in January.

Ayaka was taller than expected, and she is probably one of the cutest ones Ive met so far. Im not a fan of long hair, But I will make an exception for her. Her smile and overbite were really cute, and her voice was nice pretty nice. In terms of the actual interaction, I actually managed to finish all I wanted to say to to her on time, which was a bloody surprise when I didn’t get pushed. I used my final bits of time to tell her she was really cute and she gave me that overbite smile that just proceeded to melt my heart.

Tl:dr I need to manage my time. But by god, she is cute. Its probably the overbite. Saitou Yuuri [nogizaka46] also has that effect on me.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Blog post with pics from Aya's post showing her wearing a yukata at the weekend handshake event.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  11. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    here is to the 3 trillion dollar woman.
    nice move. such out of the box thinking

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes, indeed. Brilliant. And her image is of being a baka. She can feel baka sometimes, but I think the image is exaggerated. She's actually pretty together.

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Takamoto:ome::ome:

[​IMG]

source

15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Happy Birthday Aya. :ome::ome:

16. Jedrien

Jedrien Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Happy Birthday:ome:

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Happy birthday, Aya!

I liked her in her auditions, and she has done nothing but grow and get better as the months go by.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Be sure not to miss Aya's page in the new Hiragana official gravure collection.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Takamoto made a costume based on an One Piece character - Perona "Ghost Princess"

Perona was in the Thriller Bark Arch which was aired in 2008 in the anime (ep 337 to 381)
    I wonder how Takamoto could remember Perona... i barely could remembered it when i watched it

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  20. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

so I saw a clip from IG on Re:Mind and her performance in Episode 9 was just.... wow!
    I loved it!! Now I wanna see her act more :^O^: