1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takamoto Ayaka (Otake) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. ダヴィドさん

ダヴィドさん Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    :ome:HAPPY BIRTHDAY :ome:

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

[​IMG]

bday cake so blurry:^^;: the girl on the left look like Matsui Rena :inlove:

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  4. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Oh sweet! So that's where the archery scene was from! Thanks ^^

By the way I'm sure all of you have already watched the omotenashikai that was aired on Sunday, there aren't any subs out yet but I did a short sub for Ponchan's introduction

It's also up on this twitter post and this tumblr post for easy sharing. (Might be subbing her skit with Kyonko too ^^)

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks, @arifer. It was great to see how comfortable and take-charge she was in that show. There's more to her than meets the eye.

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@arifer thanks for the translated video of ponchan :) interesting to know she is the founder of the negative club with kumichan :1st:

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

video of Hirakeyaki from Xmas Live

Hiragana Keyaki : here
    Dare yori mo Takaku Tobe : here

group photo

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

update:

more footage of Hirakeyaki @18:50
    time of Keyakizaka46 part 2 : here

backup

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

11. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Thanks for the post! She looks great in the shots :)

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I've liked her since the auditions. And she just gets more interesting and more beautiful as time goes by. She considers herself a "baka" character, but I just see happy good nature and a wonderful smile.

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In her blog (link in Japanese) following the first one-man live last night at Zepp Tokyo, Takemoto says that she was there once before: to see a Flower live. "It's unbelievable that I would end up standing on the same stage I was looking at then. When I first heard we would be performing at Zepp Tokyo, it really rocked me to the core. It made me happy, but it was complicated (on the plus side)."

mobVzfHQL.jpg mobLQ9RVq.jpg

Takemoto's popularity is soaring. I think it may partly have to do with the sentiment I saw expressed on 2channel about a photo posted there: "She's somehow erotic, isn't she?" On the one one hand, there's something pure and awkward and "girl-next-door" about her. On the other hand, well... Just look at those lips. And she knows how to fish.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There is yet another Hustle Press gravure of Takemoto. Hustle Press and Keyakizaka management know a good thing when they see one. I have no doubt she will sell out 20 handshake lanes. I liked her when she was doing her Showroom auditions because she seemed so nice, honest, a good person (but a bit too talkative). She actually kept mentioning her mother. I wonder what her mother thinks when she sees this sultry lady -- um, with her teddy bear....

U18zero_u18_zero_33_02.jpg

18. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    she was so popular at the hiragana lives. really, I saw so many people with takamoto towels and the shouts for her were some of the loudest. I think she's already pretty popular.

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Blinding. Takamoto and Higashimura Mei. From Aya's blog, where she talks about how young MeiMei looks (they're the same age), and about drinking McDonald's Cherry McFizz, and apologizes for not updating her blog as often recently. The Bokutachi wa Tsukiatteiru MV was a triumph for her, definitely. She was great in it.
    HP3_moblVREZo.jpg HP3_mobZkUDwK.jpg