1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takamoto Ayaka (Otake) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]
    Name: Takamoto Ayaka (高本 彩花)
    Birthdate: November 2, 1998
    Height: 160cm
    Hometown: Kanagawa, Japan
    Blood Type: B

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  2. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Some trivia about Ayapon that she revealed over the few showroom lives she conducted

Siblings: An elder sister (She likes to make fun of how her sister laughs by mimicking her!)
    Dance history: 6 years
    Pets: 1 dog named Gonchan
    School club: Archery (Was inspired by the movie Boku no hatsukoi wo kimi ni sasagu)
    Favourite food: Pepper Steak
    Rollercoasters: Love them
    Haunted house: Straight up no

Loves: Disney (Especially Rapunzel)
    Hates: Talking to people she does not know (she's afraid of the awkward silences), going through tunnels

Best dishes: Omurice (Super delicious), French toast, macaroon
    How she eats her fried eggs: With shoyu (soy sauce)

48G oshimen: Matsui Rena
    Keyaki oshimen: Imaizu Yui
    Nogizaka oshimen: Ikoma Rina
    AKB48 oshimen: Kojima Haruna
    SKE48 oshimen: Matsui Jurina
    NMB48 oshimen: Kinoshita Momoka
    HKT48 oshimen: Miyawaki Sakura
    NGT48 oshimen: Yamaguchi Maho

What made her audition: As I watched Matui Rena's graduation concert, I had this desire to be on that stage as well
    How to remember her birthday: 1+1 = 2!
    Soft toys: Lots (she has a big bear doll named Gonzales)
    Grip strength: Right - 16kg Left - 18kg

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    she's look like AKB48 Ma Chia-Ling

[​IMG]

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    #6! I want to see her do her archery!

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

when i was watching showroom stream, she reminded me of Terada Ranze (Nogizaka46)

[​IMG]

6. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Her stream has been uploaded onto Dailymotion by a benevolent user!

7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Watching the stream is no fun if I can't throw stars (or other more expensive things).

She's more Yonesan than Ranze IMO.

8. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I remember watching her stream the most during auditions! I really loved her :) Fun Fact: I was the one who asked who her 48group oshimen was :$ and then to my surprise, not only did she answer but she listed all her oshis from each group!

9. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Ponchan had posted her first official blog post here
    For which you can check it out translated in english on my tumblr

I plan on working on her blog whenever I'm free so please do track her tag on tumblr or my twitter ^^

10. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    I've uploaded the clips of her showroom on DM. It's on privatised so you can only watch it here or on tumblr (link will be provided, it can be shared)
    Split them into 3 parts because of the DM limit

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Translation by arifer of today's wonderful blog post. (Sorry, arifer, I went ahead and shared this, since I liked it so much.)

12. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Thanks for the PR ^^ Feel free to share it anywhere! I just want her to get out there so that everyone can get to know her :)
    I've forgotten to post updates on Stage for quite a while now :p

Anyways, I've edited my blog layout so Ponchan's translations are more accessible from the side menu. (Just a minor layout edition)

Latest blog post translated
    She talks about her experience during her first ever handshake event(!!), well not including the 48G she went right after made it into hiragana keyaki. More pics of her with Meimei and her next HS partner Kumitan ^^

Ahhh how I wish I could have made it for her HS orz

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here is a pic of three members of Hiragana. I've posted it here because it's from Ayaka's blog, but the pics of Higashimura Mei (with spoon) and Takase Mana are also good. (Current nicknames: Takemoto, Meimei, Manafi.) The backhand feeding is a fascinating (and familiar) move. Taking the shot at the moment the bit of bun touches Ayaka's lips is also fairly fascinating. As is Manafi's smiling look at the camera. Wonderful all round, really -- right down to Manafi's (?) pink bottle-insulator.

mobF1vnnY_600web.jpg

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In yesterday's blog post, she showed us herself in her archery outfit. She has been in the Japanese archery club at school right through high school, to this her third year. She says this year she got custom-made arrows. Here's a photo, and here's a blog post with more photos and a link to a site that translates some of her blog posts. There's something natural about her, and she can seem quite beautiful sometimes.

mob4GoBYb_600w.jpg

Writing her blog, listening to Nogizaka46:

mobjb5EKh.jpg

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Well, here's one general point confirmed: we apparently know that 46 group idols aren't allowed on Twitter or other public systems. We expect they use private messaging of some kind, probably LINE. Now here comes Takamoto Ayaka to confirm that they use LINE:

Sitting beside me [on the Shinkansen back from Kyoto to Tokyo] was Katoshi (Katou Shiho), but she was listening to music and couldn't hear what I said.
    But Memii (Kakizaki Memi) who is three years younger than me, talked with me on LINE. Thank you, Memii.

mobT9UxZr_640w.jpg

I wonder if she was supposed to admit that. I've never noticed anyone else saying it this directly (although we thought it was true).

Memii left, Aya right. I find the "who is three years younger than me" interesting. Why would she point that out?

16. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    There's nothing wrong with them admitting they use LINE. It's primarily a personal messaging app like WhatsApp/Facebook Messenger. All the 48G girls talk about it because LINE is the main go-to messenger app in Japan.

Heh Aya probably wants to reinforce how she's supposed to be the responsible one eh :p

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

If anyone was wondering why Pon-chan seems to be growing in popularity, take a look at this pic from her blog. Those eyes....

mobC3PDKj_640w.jpg

18. noily

noily Kenkyuusei

First time saw her in a coincidence at one of her showroom video, fell for her
    She's so cute especially when she smiles, her showroom is also interesting, showing that she has lovely character
    Cu263KCUEAAuDmG ers.jpg
    I love her puffy cheeks and protruding teeth, her upper and lower lips almost never touch when she talks while smiling
    Takamoto and Kyouko is my favorite combi on hiragana,

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Ayaka :ome::ome:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  20. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    first time checking out about Hiragana girls, I got into her, memi and kumi. but she looks exactly like kyoko so I fell for kyoko too.

and happy birthday!

• Agree Agree x 1