1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takano Yui (Yuipon) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Sep 5, 2011.

1. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

TAKANO YUI

[​IMG]

Team: M
    Name: Takano Yui (高野祐衣)
    Nickname: Yuipon (ゆいぽん)
    Birthdate: December 6, 1993
    Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
    Height: 161cm
    Bust: -
    Waist: -
    Hips: -
    Agency: Yoshimoto Kyoraku
    Blog: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/theme-10039770232.html

Singles Participated In
    Junjou U-19 ("Baatari GO!" / Under Girls)
    Nagiichi ("Rifujin Ball" / Under Girls)
    Virginity ("Sonzai Shitenai Mono" / Akagumi)
    Kitagawa Kenji ("Hoshizora no Caravan" / Shirogumi)
    Bokura no Eureka

Stage Units
    Gen2 1: Kiss wa Dame yo

2. Chaos48

Chaos48 Kenkyuusei

Re: Takano Yui / Team M

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Exb15MtTiM[/yt]

3. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Yuipon! My favorite unloved NMB member. I made some posts here way back when but deleted them since no one else was posting and I was kind of talking to myself. Anyway, I'd like to make a Yuipon post so hopefully people get to know her.

Yuipon facts

-Takano Yui is also known was Yuipon and Ponzu

-Why do they call her Ponzu? Its her favorite food. Seriously

-She is close with Shimada Rena and the Ikemen of the team (Koyanagi Arisa, Tanigawa Airi)

-Yuipon is tall. And by tall I mean 161 cm. Which is short compared to me the tall American girl but huge when you see her perform Kataomoi no Taikakusen next to A-apon. Keira is growing though so I dunno if she still seems beastly huge. But watch a performance from about a year ago and dang!

-Her unit is Kataomoi no Taikakusen. When Keira isn't there, she centers for it. Otherwise she's the one in the green. Her dancing is good and her voice is average, not bad nor good. Its pretty soft.

-Yui was centered Itoshiki Natasha for one of the Kinki Kansai tour performances. This is HUGE for her.
    She was also selected to perform Suika Baby as Yokoyama Yui's "under" for the Western Japan Tour. But since Yuihan wasn't there until the 3rd concert, Yuiponzu got to do her part for Suika Baby twice! This is was a power unit with Sayanee, Nana, and Macchun, mind you!
    Find her Itoshiki Natasha here, 6 minutes in to the video
    http://vid48.com/watch_video.php?v=39NSK5D2SXAG

-She's pretty monotone on camera, and kind of quiet otherwise. Watch any of the NMB holiday special videos where they have all of the girls say "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Valentine" one by one. Yui is always monotone and emotionless. Honestly I think she could do a lot more with those. They're a great way to pick up fan interest.

-Yuipon is really good at badminton. She dedicated her 2012 sosenkyo appeal to it and her AKB 1/149 dating sim scene was a badminton game. She hits well, check it out below!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... BV6cnTVzss

-Yui is flexible. She probably did gymnastics or dance as a kid. She can do cool cartwheel let flip things like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... l_asom8IJ0
    and stretch like this
    https://plus.google.com/114488817218493827050/posts/YXaZwzfyd8k

-Yuiponzu was on Geinin season 2. Twice! She was on this week's and will be on next week's episode as well. And she was super cute and awkward. It was her first big television thing, really sweet. Check it out. I think its episode 3? or 2. Anyway...

-Find her in the very back row far right corner of Hoshizora no Caravan. In the pv you get to see her pick up a puppy while Macchun emo-s. She was in some other B-sides like Sonzai Shitenai Mono but I couldn't find her :/

-Her art skills speak for themselves. Link because the pic is too big
    http://namba1.files.wordpress.com/2...64-mkv_snapshot_10-43_2012-05-27_14-22-39.jpg

-She was one of the few NMB girls to participate in 2012 janken. Passed 1st round but bowed out in the end :( She wore a hideous ourfit to rep the NMB leopard print pride and it made her stomach look comically bulgy. Also wore one of those mini tophats Mariko likes
    http://www.akb48wrapup.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/147108.jpg

-Thats all I can think of now. This girl is SERIOUSLY cute and pretty. I recommend checking out her g+ at least. She takes plenty of self shots. Yuiponzu has been gaining fans lately and people are starting to notice her, which is great :)
    G+: https://plus.google.com/114488817218493827050/posts

• Like Like x 1
  4. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Her shyness is very adorable. Hopefully she'll have more and more opportunities to shine in Geinin and beyond!

5. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Thank you for replying T___T I'm glad someone appreciates Ponzu's cuteness!!

Guys guys guys Yui sold 7/8 handshake slots for AKB's 31st single! YES!! Thats one of the highest in Team M! I wonder if she's lively at handshake events. No doubt she's the cutest girl there!

Also, everyone should watch her Itoshiki Natasha from the Kinki-Kansai concert (link in my last post, its on Vid48). The more I watch it the more impressed I am. She dances with so much energy, if she went any harder her arm might fly off. She was really trying hard and did a great job, I'm proud of her. Plus she's CENTER!

6. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Her election vid had 2000+ views in less than 24 hours! Thats awesome! On par with a lot of other M girls. Renapyon has nearly 3000 so thats prety impressive.
    In case you didn't believe me when I said she likes Ponzu sauce

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUmJQTLDVvI[/yt]

Her last election video was dedicated to badminton, and this one is Ponzu sauce. She dedicated them to her favorite things, what a sweetie.

7. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Yui is in senbatsu for "Bokura no Eureka"!!!
    Dreams come true. Even though shes back row, I'm so so so happy :) Unfortunately she's not in any of the coupling songs, but I'm happy anyway

[​IMG]

Being part of Hoshizora no Caravan really helped her out I think. That song became super popular, and even though she wasn't anywhere near the front, she was visible in the PV and such.

Keep fighting Yuipon!! I can't wait to see how she shows in Eureka :)

8. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Such a shame no one else here has caught on to her >__<

But its ok though, because Japanese fans sure have! Yui is semi-officially the #5 or #6 girl in Team M! She's in the 2nd row for OMG, though she moves back to her original 3rd-row spot for Nagiichi.

Her new unit is Itoshiki Natasha, which means she's one of the 3 MCs for that portion. And she is in the 2nd half of the later MC as well!
    Yui's MC skills have really grown. She was getting a lot of laughs, messing with Airi, Fuko, and Rena. Go Ponzu!!

9. moomookan

Oshimen:
    This thread is as dead as ever, but thats ok!! I continue to support Ponzu

Yui was in Jo's position for yesterday's performance of Nagiichi (they performed Bokura no Eureka right after). I thought it was odd to not have Shu there, but I'm definitely not complaining :D

Yui (and Team M as a whole) continues to receive a mild push! :D

http://vid48.com/watch_video.php?v=73NX5HH16RGX

10. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Its so painful to be the only one to post here T___T

Anyway, Yuipon got a show. Its a show about Okayama prefecture, kind of like what Yokoyama Yui had in Kyoto. Yuipon gets to do this three time a week! Here's the first episode. Credit to Smilodon for this information hahaha

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTgxNDQ4OTcy.html[/youku]

11. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I wanted to go to Okayama once. There's a famous district there where they imported all the old Levi's looms so that you can get classic vintage denim, custom-made as well. Of course, it's pretty expensive, probably around $300.

Unfortunately, the day I was supposed to go, my cousin had stomach problems, so we had to skip that trip and just go straight to Kyoto.

Good job, Yuipon.

12. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Keep posting! There are sure to be lurkers who enjoy to read what you post! The NMB portion of the forum is pretty inactive in general, so we aren't overly concerned with activity, but it's still nice to see people care!

Yuipon's new show in Okayama is actually shared with Murase Sae. So I think they trade off weekly. Nice to see Saepi get stuff along with Yuipon. Solo work is hard but great for Yuipon to rack up experience under her belt.

13. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I watched the NMB East Japan Tour @ NHK Hall video. Yuipon..This girl becomes Yokoyama Yui's under (Yui to Yui [hehe] ). She got many screen times and made me pay more attention to Yuipon. Hope to see more Yuipon in the future..

14. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Yuipon had a super hilarious answer to a question on NMB to Manabu-kun! Here it is, translated by 48-family on tumblr (Smilodon here!)

Question: What are the differences between Yokai, Monsters and Ghosts?
    Yui’s Answer:
    .....Yokai: Don’t Exist
    .....Monster: Fuuchan’s face as she sleeps without makeup
    .....Ghosts: Exist

Seriously how can you not love this girl :) She's pretty, funny, and talented. I love re-watching the performance when she centered Itoshiki no Natasha on Vid48. So fierce hahaha

15. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    That's funny, but i don't really get how the second on counts as a difference.

16. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    The episode seemed to feature a lot of M just screwing with Fuuchan (Shimarena had a similar comment), so it was probably just some collective agreement to bring it up. It was a good boke'.

17. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

i saw Yuipon's version of Itoshiki Natasha in the kansai tour video and she did pretty good. still need to find more tv show/appearance to get to know her more [clap] [clap] She is definitely one of the cutest girls in Team M :inlove: :inlove:

time to rewatch genin season 2 !!

18. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Yuipon's NMB main page photo.

[​IMG]

19. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yuipon's Senkyo video translated:

She's a border member along with Uuka and Airi for this year's Senkyo as far as I'm concerned so I hope she does well and finally gets in.

20. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Thanks for sharing that translation! I'm really rooting for her this year :)