1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takaoka Kaoru (Kaorumba) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  4. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I thought she currently in UK :fp: But it is from last year. You need to use #latepost Rumba.

5. ToriMan

ToriMan Kenkyuusei

Man, they sure are rich. Field trips abroad seem to be a norm.

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  8. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  11. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    http://www.giogio48.com/archives/53421323.html
    Karin: "I think management should recognize Rumba more. She's the one who deserves the appreciation the most.

Usually after the end of a lesson you take a video of the dance with your phone so you can watch it later and learn. When some member is missing from a lesson Rumba voluntarily learns the choreography (despite not performing the song herself) at the position of the missing member and records the video, making it easier for the missing member to learn the dance."

• Like Like x 2
  12. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    She is such a role-model student. Decent at nearly everything, have classical music skill using violin, like to go to UK. What an ojou-sama.

• Like Like x 1
  13. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    http://www.giogio48.com/archives/53441124.html
    other members joined in:

Moka: "In the Aikabu competition, from our team please support Rumba. She's really working hard for our team. I want her to be rewarded. She's an honest and diligent girl. I love her. She has a big potential. She's good at dancing and singing and cute and mysterious; the mysterious part is important! It seems like wants to follow this route of voice acting so please support her."

Odaeri: "I joined the lessons much later than the other girls. I had to learn several songs a day and I just became so tired bot physically and mentally. I couldn't remember anything anymore, seriously. There were also songs where I simply couldn't be replaced in but I couldn't learn the dance at all. So I begged Rumba in tears to teach me and she did. You know, although I wanted to ask someone to teach me I couldn't think of anyone, since everyone is busy and they'd rather use the time for themselves than having still to teach someone. But with Rumba, I thought I could ask her since she's so friendly. And she just cheerfully said 'yeah let's do it!' so I felt happy and thankful.

'Rumba has a really nice character right.' Yes she does. She's the best. I was so moved by the message card she sent me for my birthday. And this girl mentioned Berin and me as the people she respects in the 4th anniversary book! She always says how she respects me. But it's actually me respecting her tbh! I really have to repay her somehow so I'm thinking I'll treat her to a RumbaRumba in Bikkuri Donkey. 'She'll be happy.' Yes I think so too, though because it's a coffee drink I don't know if she drinks that. But I always thought I want to treat her to a RumbaRumba!

'Hattsu also thanked Rumba.' Yes everyone is thankful to her. Had we not had her for this concert I would have been just done. Owacon. Odaeri owacon. She helped me for so many songs. Hotei Sokudo, Mae no Meri etc."

Hattsu: "Rumba's words were the most touching thing during these lessons. There was a time when the members of Team Cute got together and formed a circle and there were many advices about what should be done better and I thought 'right' but you can say Rumba's words were the most inspirational. I mean, it's not like the other members are rubbish at teaching you dance, but they don't really give you a different point of view, it always ends up being a general advice like 'this move was not clean' or 'you are doing this wrong so please fix that.' It's the same for me, I say things like 'smile more' or something. It's always about the appearance.

But Rumba says things like 'try to enjoy the dance' or 'try to think about the dance like when this sound and this move meet it's pleasant etc and you'll enjoy it much more.' Until now it was always like 'hey you made a mistake here' but Rumba says like 'just try to genuinely enjoy it, then you will for sure do enjoy it and the fans will also feel it. Instead of thinking you cannot do mistakes and you have to dance perfectly just try to have fun.' I was really touched by that as until now I always thought I had to dance perfectly etc and Rumba's words really hit me in the feels. It's definitely true that in order to entertain everyone we have to first enjoy it ourselves.

I was supported a lot by Rumba during these lessons. She's such a nice kid. When I told her I don't know some dance she'd teach me etc so I really want everyone to know about her. At these lessons the members couldn't get together at all, sometimes there were only 5 people when we needed 16 and so on. For Hachinosu Dance as well some members just weren't there so Rumba danced the songs in 2 or 3 different positions as an under and did it perfectly and then we went 'Rumba is so good!' 'Hm, but I'm still not performing this song.' 'Even though you are so good...'

I chose Beginner to be performed in zenza and I'll say later why, but it's such a hard song I just didn't think I could keep up, so I asked Rumba to teach me but she kept saying 'I never learned it so I don't know it.' Me and Sayarin were learning it in Rumba's room, then Rumba decided to learn it as well so I sent her my video. She watched it and started dancing and in not even 5 minutes she remembered it and taught it to us. I was moved. She learned it so fast I think she's a genius. I definitely learn much faster when someone teaches me than by watching the videos so thanks to Rumba I managed to finish the preparation for a lesson fast. Because I was in her room all the time so she could teach me, I made her stay up late so she'd go to sleep only at 4 or 5 AM. She must have been sleepy but always said it was ok and helped me. So I want people to notice Rumba."

Onishi: "I'm really grateful to Rumba. She's indispensable for Team 8. First of all, she's very friendly and takes care of everyone. She's very close with the new members. After the lessons ended, there was another set of lessons in Rumba's room. The new members would gather there and practice again. Also in the Gaishi concert, we were divided into various teams like I was Adult and Rumba cute etc. Cute had the most new members and the teachers were the most angry with them so they practiced the most. They couldn't match the dance and some kids were doing mistakes and some had stiff expressions etc. Then I saw Rumba teaching them and thought that was really nice.

But during the rehearsals, Team Cute was still unsatisfactory and they told them 'as it is now Team Cute song will be cut.' The staff said that it's not only the members who were making mistakes but also the original members who didn't teach them properly are at fault. I knew Rumba was leading them, giving them one-to-one advices and they were practicing the most so when I heard the staff words I thought 'eh' and worried about Rumba. So I went to look for her and found her crying. I told her it's not her fault.

Of course we have to do performance which is good enough to warrant people spending money on it, but still I knew everyone was working hard so I felt bad for them. Rumba is not the type who'd cry much and this was the first time I saw her crying so much. The next day there were still lessons but for Team Cute it became like individual lessons almost. Not only Rumba but the other ori members like Ruka, Nagi and Karin taught the new members one-to-one. I was very moved by that.

Due to the Romeo and Juliet stage practice and other work I missed many lessons. I had to learn many songs by myself. For Dare no koto wo Ichiban Aishiteru Rumba learned the song in my place and taught me later. When it was decided I told her I was sorry but she said 'no worries I actually wanted to learn that song anyway so I was happy to do that, thank you.' So friendly she is. Really indispensable. The band thing was so cool."

Nonnon: "I was in Team Cute and by nights me, Missaa, Yuki and Hiina would gather in Rumba's room and she would watch our dancing, record a video or write notes what should we work on. Very friendly. Kami."

• Winner Winner x 2
  14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    They should give her a special segment on the documentary.

15. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    As the other members have said, we need to give Kaoru more chances.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Now in T8 not only Kurena who will strongly imaged with a musical instrument. But I think she should pick a more popular song.

16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I’m Kaoru Takaoka representing from AKB48 Team 8 holding concurrent post in Team 4. I will do my best on this year’s general election for more people to know me. With my skills of violin I would like to play the song How many people can we meet in a life time by Team 8. Please listen. Please support me, Kaoru Takaoka.

17. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    "Please listen. Vanessa Mae - Destiny."

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_Dice/status/999802641587683328
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/999802309784694784/pu/vid/1280x720/Sh-hIrF0-QKdMIaw.mp4

=========================================================================================================
    =========================================================================================================

https://twitter.com/AKB48_Dice/status/999938617995878400
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/999938315078926337/pu/vid/1280x720/dkDSGuesl_tIO-hU.mp4

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  20. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I just saw The Eightles performance on AKB Show. Her smile won me over. Also props to her for violin playing.