1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takase Mana (Manafi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    happy birthday Mana :ome:

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

they celebrated Manafii 19th birthday during the filming of RE:Mind @5:33

if the video does not show watch the video here

profile photo
    [​IMG]

photos from Manafi blog

[​IMG] [​IMG]

source

[​IMG] [​IMG]

source

EDIT:

10-20-2017 SR with Katoshi

[​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  3. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    i hope she sells a few slots this time. Shes pretty good in the drama too

4. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Man, Manafi needs to step up her game. She should do something drastic at this point, like Mei's haircut or Kyoko's aggresiveness. She should realize that out of all the auditionees she's one of the chosen to be part of HiraKeya because they see the potential in her. She can turn this around if she really wants to. Wishing her all the best.

5. 4noki

4noki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Twitter:
    ShinokiW
    I've thought that Manafi was cute since the beginning. Yet, somehow... she doesn't seem popular handshake event-wise. I hope she can appeal more to people and become more popular.
    In general, even though her blogs are rather normal, I think she's really cute. Thus, I've translated some:
    (I don't think I'd do enough to make an actual translation blog since I work with a fansub group, so I just posted them on twitter)

https://twitter.com/ShinokiW/status/931338550758510598
    https://twitter.com/ShinokiW/status/931342480322199552

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a translation of Manafi's blog post on Memi's birthday. The word "amaenbou" (someone who is dependent, spoiled, demanding) keeps coming up, lol. The two of them have become quite close, particularly during filming of the drama.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

@4noki -- I have long thought Manafi was the most beautiful of the Hiragana 1gens (the cutest is Memi, lol). Her Hustle Press spreads are amazing. But she seems a rather stiff and socially awkward person. I think that may be what reduces her appeal to handshake-goers. Her excellent acting in ep7 of the drama may give her a boost. We shall see.

7. 4noki

4noki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Twitter:
    ShinokiW
    @ukifune
    I'll hope that Manafi can come out of her shell bit by bit from now on. The Manafi boom will spread to the rest of the world one day. Just kidding. Though that'd be nice. But, I'll aim small first and hope that she'll be able to sell out more handshake tickets from now on.

Funnily enough, my ranking of the Hiragana 1st gen members is probably that Memi is the most beautiful and Manafi's the cutest. XD

8. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    wonder why suddenly there were soo many gana members feature manafi on their blog..
    elaborate act to promote unfortunate friend?

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Manafi is featured in Memi's most recent blog post. These and two more pics.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

@diki -- Yes, partly promoting a member who is unjustly ignored. But I think Memi and Mana are quite close personally. Mana may be the only member who likes Memi enough to put up with Memi's unquenchable need for attention, lol. And the fact is that Mana is actually fairly talented, as well as beautiful. Just not at all relaxed or socially able. As for talent, we can hear her sing in the Soredemo video on the Hiragana AKB Show. And her hip movements, dancing in the MV for Dare Tobe (around 1:17) are amazing: hard to believe fans haven't noticed those, or how beautiful she is in gravure features. And foreign fans may value her ability to speak English -- though I suspect she is too shy to use it much at handshake events.

@4noki --- I can only believe that she will become more popular as she becomes more relaxed. In their pre-Christmas Showroom, she and Memi talked about how incredibly shy she was when they were next to each other during the auditions. Memi thought Mana was younger than her, when she is actually three years older.

• Like Like x 1
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2-16-2018 SR

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Manafi blog post: Sad post about poor handshake sales and how nice Memi is. Plus Memi's moving reply.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    That's truly moving. Both Manafi blog and Memi reply.

Out of all Keyaki members I hope Satoshi reach out to Manafi. She was so unsure at the beginning... I remember her stating different times how she felt she didn't belong in kanji..... only to kill HS later on lol
    So, yeah, perhaps some good advice from a sempai wouldn't be bad.
    And, of course, Memi sticking to her is a given.

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Actually, Manafi is extremely beautiful. From her blog today, showing her fringe(UK) /bangs (US) /maegami (Jpn):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  15. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Trust me, Manafi is definitely beautiful. :cute: manafi.jpg

16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Would be great if more people could see that.
    I hope in little steps, she's a quiet one so maybe her popularity will grown little by little and have a spur later on.
    If Nanase did it with Nogi, I don't see why everyone else can't.

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Manafi blog post: "Rehearsing to rave reviews," handshake sales growing. Drama rehearsals sound as if they are going well. And Mana has sold out her complete slate of lanes for the next handshake event, April 22 at Makuhari. The home crowd knows what's what....

[​IMG] [​IMG]

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

With Manafi's star turns on GanaOshi and on KeyaBINGO!4, I'm expecting a jump in her past-week handshake sales when we find out about them in a couple of days.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm not sure what that last gesture was, but it reminds me of the film The Titanic. Maybe that's what she was feeling, too, from being bent backwards that way.

19. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    slowly i get more and more interested with Manafi.
    the moment she seems so happy when kasuga mention her as memi best friend..
    also when she desperately said gommenasai..
    her grateful blog every times she get another sold out block..
    she is really good girl.

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

But she didn't get the rise in handshake sales I expected this week. This week's results should have been affected by her appearance on the first ep of GanaOshi. But she didn't gain a single sell-out. Maybe next week, when her suffering on KeyaBINGO should be in handshake-goers minds. Sales periods go from Thursday afternoon to Friday afternoon. Results are revealed the following Thursday. Here are the results released this week.