1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takayama Kazumi (Kazumin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    Zuu been keeping this hairstyle for a while now and I just can't help but to find it so unsuitable for her, perhaps her worst hairstyle ever.
    [​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    I kinda agree, this cut it's not her top form. Long hair and dark color suit her, but this full fringe, not her cup of tea.
    A bit more irregular fringe looks more natural. Here she is in Nigemizu, 8th birthday.:cute:

[image size limit is 750x750]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2021
  4. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    Zuu never styled bad enough for me to comment, but this one ‍:facepalm:

5. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

SR

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to uploader

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Noooooooo :cry: I totally called it… but for once I'm not happy at all to be right.

Kaz was the first girl I liked in Nogi, and probably a big part of the reason I stayed. Wish her the best in the future!

(Seeing from the group's perspective it's sad, from her perspective though, it's about time. She needs the room to grow.)

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  7. YamaYama

YamaYama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    My absolute favorite idol of all time...I was thinking this moment was close to happening but not right now....

She gave us a lot of years of laughter and entertainment. She's a treasure with such a kind heart and will always be supported and loved by her fans. I hope she finds happiness and has a fulfilling life after graduating. Ganbatte Kazumin!!

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Sorry, too much reaction, not enough information :rofl:

Today, in Nogichuu's Youtube channel, 46 minute live stream, Kaz announced her graduation. As usual she's staying until the end of the next single's activities.

There were teary reactions also from all members present in the stream.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  9. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

No! Takayama is \Amazing/. I am so sad she announced her graduation. She is a hard working girl and a very good senpai.
    I wish her all the best :flower:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. ChaeWon's Aegyo

ChaeWon's Aegyo Kenkyuusei

My first ever Japanese idol crush, and my #1 oshi in Nogi (alongside Nanase, Takasemaru FTW).... this situation was inevitable tbh, and that's the bittersweet thing about it :(

Thank you for everything while you were in Nogi, Kazumin... And i hope you'll find happiness and success in whatever you'll be doing next!

• Like Like x 3
  11. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

As expected, still sad as usual. Thats why they have that kind of tired face and weird tension. :(:( ahhh i keep sighing because more and more grad.
    I hope she enjoys her time left in nogi :(.

if she didnt center next single i just hope no another center grad announcement later although the possibility for this is low.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I was having fun up until Kaz's announcement... I feel lonely again... As expected that other shoe dropped... Schedule adjustment is now a euphemism for graduation preparation...

I wish for Takayama Kazumi all the happiness in the world...

• Like Like x 4
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Very sad but I can still smile at this announcement. She's one member that is beautiful inside and out. I'll miss her in the studio because she's simply positive energy, someone who can easily put you in a good mood. Even the way she delivered her announcement is so like her. Unfortunately, it's time. She has contributed well to this group. I'm happy for her and wish her all the best.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Thank you for all theathe memories and congratulation on your graduation, Kazu-senpai!

Her announcementrannouncement just before senbatsu announcement, so imo it's a possibility she will be given the position she deserved as a parting gift..

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Although sad, I wish her all the best

• Like Like x 3
  16. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    hoping for a fitted graduation single for you Kaz.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. VonzCooper

VonzCooper Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka, Kitano Hinako
    In her blog, she wrote that graduation is in two months. So, unfortunately, the center position in the new single is very unlikely.
    Nogizaka has become a very sad place lately

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Knowing there was possibly talk about her graduating soon, I was afraid to click this thread this morning.

I can't be too sad, she's had a great run in Nogi, but I'd be lying if I said this didn't hurt. She's been my #1 in Nogizaka for so long. I'm going to miss her positivity. I'm happy that she accomplished so much in her time with the group. Two photobooks, being a published author, stage plays, being a regular on TV shows.

Congratulations Kazumi, nothing but best wishes for you.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I know I HAVE to be sad... Kazumin has been my Nogi oshi back at the time I was discovering Nogizaka, long after devoting all my love and attention to their kouhais the Keyaki girls. My Keyaki oshi, Fuyuka-chan was oshi-ing a girl name Takayama Kazumi so I searched for her videos on Youtube. Bam! I felt in love with her character, fast and "blurry" talking, self sarcasm, great sense of humor, expressive face, "laughing" eyes and her big, big, big heart!

But I am not sad... Because, unlike the turbulant idol lives of Keyakis, Nogizaka 1st gen were really blessed! They had a long, full and mellow idol life. Of course with their ups and downs, their bitter moments and tough times but the rewards... oh, the rewards were so great! The success, Nationwide love, admiration and recognition...

Kazumin was a magnet: The pole around which many girls were revolving, even those with even "bigger names" in the group (and the industry in general based on how she was loved from girls in other groups). Kazumin is the idol we all love AND respect. But above all she is a pretty young lady, an elegant woman, a fine comedian and a great evolving writer.

And that is what I am expecting of her. To carry on her writting career and spiral into success, so that I can enjoy her books translated even into my language sometime in the future.

But above all I want to wish her to live a long, healthy and happy life she deserves so much.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    To me grads from members like Kazumin or Mattsun are worse than grads from aces like Shraishi or Nishino.
    They really were special and entertaining, with their personalities really made the group special, livier and funnier, on koujichuu especially. They're not just dumb funny girls, on the contrary, really clever ones who really knew how to leave their personal print on the group.
    Nogizaka is losing another spark that will be irreplaceable.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1