1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takayanagi Akane (Churi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Re: Takayanagi Akane / Team KII

And in turn Ririna would be the kid... who acts like a act XDDD :hehe:

Indeed! Such happy news for Churi :cute:
    I hope that our captain will be able to maintain a good standing ;___;

2. Seagull

Seagull Kenkyuusei

I'm very happy to see her so high in the first day senbatsu results ;; <3 it makes me very proud, i hope she can keep that position!

and i'm happy to see more people in this thread, i should start getting more active too on S48 in general : D

3. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^LOL! (I'm laughing because you cut off your smiley face doing it like this: : D Especially on the other line. xD)
    ^I'm so glad Churi is captain for Team KII! She better stay in Senbatsu!!! I love Churi so much. Favorite SKE Member~ALL THE TIME AND ETERNAL. <3 <3 <3 I hope she stays in the same place though.
    ^Churi totally does deserve it. <3
    ^It's okay if you haven't posted yet, though this thread is just half~active. XD True, though...Haha, lol. Churi is my favorite member and I guess you should know by now if you read the other things I said up there. Lol.
    ^Churi looks so cute and beautiful in that picture~love her hair because it's curled. All of her blog pictures are super cute! Love them so much~~~~. It's so cute and funny how she loves birds. I love how she loves birds. I love her promotion poster~! I wish I had that as a poster. I would actually put it up because it's so cute how she is dressed up in a bird costume!!!
    ^Well, at least she's in your Top 3 or Top 5 or Top 10!!!!! That's still amazing and awesome. :D

4. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Churi~ <3
    Really enjoyed the AKBとXX episode with the mascot job ;___;
    Churi works really hard and you can tell she has an almost motherly like aura...
    The Macau special where she cried ;___; I cried too since I'm a bird lover as well...
    The white pigeon was really cute and Churi fangirling over it was even cuter :cute:

5. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

I looove how Churi loves birds!!!!! <3 I love her bird costume that she wore for her electIon video! It was really cute and I loved it. <3

6. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

So posting again for today....about her blogs. xD LOL. Her most recent on blog48 is really long, but super cute!!! The Young Animal is so cool, but it's a solo shot of only her, CHURI! The photo of her holding it is super cute.
    [​IMG]
    It's also funny how she said that she said it was a cover of her as a safari park employee and that she also said she loves animals! Lol. CHURI IS SO AWESOME. She had more in her blog and I read it all, but I don't need to explain every single little thing because I almost did.....xD

7. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

It was pretty awesome :cute:
    If you check her gallery, there are amazing pictures D:
    Warning, they're really really amazing!

Also, I'm watching the SKE Gakuen SPA! special 3 now and Churi being voted as the most sexiest (so far) amongst Kyon, Nakamurakun and Erika is good news~
    Churi <3
    I'm seeing more and more her mature side these days :cute:

8. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^I know! :D <3 I saw all of her blog pictures!!! They are super cute!!!!! OMG~I LOVE CHURI. <3 She writes A LOT in her blog though, lol. And she has a lot of cute pictures which is super awesome. :awesome:

9. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Yes, the level of blogging and pictures is rather high <3
    Churi always does her best to share amusing, interesting and cute accounts with us :cute:
    Though the scans are online, I'm definitely going to get hold of the magazines from now on - with such a high level... it gets better - we can only expect even better in the future! Hopefully, another solo cover for Churi!

10. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^I know~! She should have her own photo~shoot! Or has she already??? She's just so pretty, adorable, and cute! She would be great for a model in my opinion, lol. She really has a big smile, so she always stands out. <3

11. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Hmm, I guess technically speaking she has but by the standards of a proper solo shoot ... probably not?
    But either way, Churi is seriously model potential~ Her dream is to be an actress so hopefully we will see such opportunities arise~
    She's so beautiful :cute: :cute: <3

I think being 19 presents Churi with sliiiiiiightly more opportunities for shoots and such :cute:
    And more media coverage is always appreciated~ :cute:
    Personally... I really want to see Churi on a cooking show~ Unless it's been done before? D:

12. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Yeah, she is a really pretty 19~year old though! :cute: She would make an awesome actress and I would just know that and if she is in a movie, be in a scary one and a good drama! :^^;: (I like scary stuff, that's why.)
    I could imagine Churi on a cooking show though in her hat and apron, lol. :hehe: She totally also fits that image too as some prairie house person. :XD:

13. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Hmm... a horror movie...
    So something like a loving bipolar girlfriend that snaps and stabs her cheating boyfriend with the same kitchen knife used to make his supper? :hehe:

Okay, so maybe not so gruesome [hehe]
    But Churi with an apron, that gentle "welcome home" smile on her face :cute:
    Little house on the prairie...
    D:
    I can't get that out of my head now~

14. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Lol. Or Sarah, Plain and Tall. Do you know that book? I could imagine Churi doing that though. NOT A HORROR MOVIE LIKE THAT. I mean a scary one like gives you a chill just like The Grudge, but something different of course. Just very scary. Let's hope!!! LOL. Reinyan is gonna be in a new scary movie! She's the main character, I think. She plays the scary person, haha, yes, scary person. xD

15. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

saika.city.
    I don't know of that book actually D:
    Well, the horror movie idea was said in jest.. I doubt Churi would portray a character like that.. or if it happened, that would be a test of acting indeed :cute:
    Yes, I saw Reinyan has a role in that movie <3
    So happy that members are getting opportunities, Churi too... has been getting more opportunities - so happy ;____;

16. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^I'm really happy indeed, too! :^O^: You don't know "The Grudge" you mean? Lol. xD That movie is pretty cool though....lol. :awesome: It's also like Aamin being a model for LoveBerry, right? <3

17. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

^ Oh,I know of The Grudge! I don't know the book, Or Sarah, Plain and Tall though [hehe]
    I'm hoping to buy the 5/11issue of TVBros :cute: There's a long article I really want to read!
    ---
    Also, I'm writing a letter to Churi as well!
    Can't wait~ :cute:

18. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Ah, you are?! LUCKY. I wanna send a letter, but I don't know any Japanese. Do you know how to write in Japanese though? If you know how, and if I ever send a letter to Churi, Aamin, Takamina, or Kitarie, please help me. xD

19. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Yes, I am writing a letter! Lolols, I even dream of what I was going to write [hehe]
    I've been teaching myself Japanese for a while. It's fun to translate Meimei's blog and write to members as further motivate myself ... though I only started writing recently anyways - so I might not be the best help :^^;:

D:
    I found a site for the TV Bros magazine, it's only 210yen!

20. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^If I ever write a letter, I'm totally gonna be asking you to help me. xD Would you? Lol. You're awesome too since you like Churi and Aamin, so it makes sense, lol! :awesome: What's TV Bros magazine? Lol. But, 210 yen for a magazine, that's so cheap!

EDIT: New page in Churi's thread, guarenteed! Lol. [rock]