1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takayanagi Akane (Churi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Re: Takayanagi Akane / Team KII

http://blog48.livejournal.com/517464.html
    The TV Bros magazine had a long interview with Churi! So I'd love to get it~
    It is cheap but I guess... certain magazines are price that way? I never bought one before D:

Regarding the letter
    Well, I can't promise how much I'll be able to help you but I can try ^_^;;;;;;;;
    Okay, I'll stop here lest we spam Churi's thread about Japanese and letter writing XD

2. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^I know, lol! xD Let's just talk about Churi and the TV Bros magazine has a long interview with Churi?! I would love to read it, but I couldn't because I don't know how to read in Japanese. XD I would still get it though, lol. Are there pictures of her in there? If there are with it, I would totally get it because it's SO cheap. It's cheaper than a theater photo!!! :O Lol.

3. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

It seems, from the way Churi described it, to be a lengthy interview. So, I wouldn't think that there are many pictures =/ Maybe an opening page for the article but I can't imagine there being too many.
    I'll probably end up scanning it but feel free to still support if you wish.
    Well the theatre photos... depending on the member they can be pretty cheap ...
    But! In Churi's case her photos are fairly pricey.

4. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^I know! I hope Churi stays in Senbatsu. Because for the first~day results, she got #21! [hi5] Lol. Seriously. Scanning.....the magazine??? Lol. :hehe:

5. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

I hope that Churi will maintain her standings too!
    But, it's pretty early to assume too much so... ('~')
    But! Churi having such a strong ranking gives us *some* hope at least.
    Yes... scanning [hehe]

6. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Lol, thanks! :lol: I'm afraid for final~results though that she is gonna go down. :XD: It's because there is just so many girls, the ranking could be way different when the real election comes! XD It's so scary!!!

7. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Well, to be fair....
    It is the AKB48 elections so having *any* SKE48 member end up far would be a bit .... unexpected.
    The opinions seem to be divided as to whether the other *48's should join in the election single or not.
    So, it's going to be a tough election, that's for sure~
    I would be content if Churi got some exposure at the very least :cute:

8. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^I know! Lol. She should get some more exposure. I would actually prefer being #22 more because she would be center for under-girls and she would show up more instead if she was #21.

9. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

I kinda doubt Churi is going to sustain her Senbatsu rank... I think the lowersenbatsu/higherUG battle is a bit too close, and I expect she'll drop. Still, it will be wonderful to see her as a UG frontgirl, and if she came in 21st we would hardly see her.

I use the forum in the subsilver theme, so the banner is constantly Churi's birthday banner. Everyday is Churi day for me <3

10. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

I agree, having Churi in UG will be better for her.
    The competition will be fierce so I also expect Churi to drop a few places.

I'm probably not using that theme because forum-wise it's not Churi-day for me right now ;___;
    In my head, it's always Churi-day [rock]

11. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Or can be referred to, BIRD DAY! Lol! If Churi drops a few places, that will be fine with me because instead of being low under girls from last year, she will be high under girls. [rock]

12. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

13. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

That is your forum theme? I am using it right now! I love it. <3 Churi Day!!! :^O^: If Churi is in the teens of Senbatsu next year, omg, that would be awesome. I would love for her to be in Senbatsu! (But, not low Senbatsu, lol.)

14. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

ame-rin
    Ah, I remember seeing this theme! Such a cute Churi banner, Polyrhythm did a great job with it.
    Thank you for sharing~

@ saika.city.
    Yes :cute:
    I agree, Churi being Senbatsu next year is very likely!

15. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^I do hope it is very likely though! I think next year, I will vote for Churi. She needs my vote one day! And also, I will try and save my money up for next year, so I can buy 4 copies. Probably, 2 for Kitarie and 2 for Churi, lol. This year I voted for Kitarie and Takamina....well, I will tomorrow. Lol.

16. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

I'm sure Churi will be happy to know that you will be voting for her :cute:
    Perhaps when KII3 actually gets out there and the new single gets released.. it may help encourage the fans more and possibly attract new fans [party]
    SKE48 are just about complete in the sense of having three teams but they're still missing a bit here and there so next year may be even better!

17. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^OMG...forgot about HKT! XD Election is gonna be crazy next year, but next year will be better than this year! Can not wait till next year's election!!!!!

18. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

The year might fly by.... but it's a bit too early to be hyped up [hehe]
    For the time being, let's get to know Churi even better!

19. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Lol...yeah, I do know it is a bit early. ^^ I hope it flys by though! Last year sure did.

20. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei