Takayanagi Akane (Churi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    Yeah that's the example I was thinking of.

By optionally coloured do you mean a colour for their respective text or situational colouring?

I did one a while ago of Yukarun's short 3 minute g+ videos so I could test Aegisub. I know it'll be a lot of work. I've already translated one page so I think that will go well. If anyone wants to time it, be my guest.

2. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I meant different colours for each person but I guess it depends on the graphic you use. You could just colour the pic/bubble borders like that example instead.

btw I have no timing experience, I just know how it's done and how tedious that will be lol.

Well good luck to Churi at SSK, she seems to be one of the biggest wildcards this year because no one knows for sure where the big hako oshi vote will go, but I'm counting on them.

Unfortunately, I can't watch it live so I'm now going dark for a couple days to avoid spoilers until I can download it. :^^;:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2016
  3. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    As i got informed, "the big hako oshi vote" went straight to "Dasu revenge".
    Yet, there's a lot of people that said that Churi's rank will not fall out of senbatsu, let's hope that they are right. ;)

4. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Hehehehehe... @Crossheart

Watching the streams this morning, Churi and Nao, as well as a few other members. Churi dropped from 14th to 20th and Nao from 24th to 29th

Churi, tbh didn't care where she ranked so she was happy about 20th place. Nao however, due to her resolve to get SKE out of it's pinch, had a very teary speech.

5. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I said that people said that, but in truth, i really knows that Churi hadn't a chance to stay in senbatsu

6. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    Post-SSK Showroom

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    My thoughts:

I guessed position 20, but I didn't think the votes would be so low. Looks like the hako votes went away and people's wallets were hurting after last year. I wasn't quite sure if she was happy or simply trying to act stoic when giving her speech but she definitely seemed happy on the showroom stream. She mentioned that she didn't really know what to say during her speech and had to keep it short so she just reemphasized that she's trying to become a better communicator and said she loves everyone and wants to help SKE. While senbatsu would have been cool, I'm more down about other SKE members who didn't rank or dropped heavily. If Churi getting 20th is disappointing, I consider it far more disappointing that she is the 3rd highest ranked SKE. The current senbatsu has only 2 SKEs, and is frankly very boring for me. At any rate, you can still vote for Churi for the showroom reward.

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Should I said it's all thanks to Churi that KII are considered as one of the rabid fanbase in the 48G?

I feel that praise is not off-mark. And that's coming from non KII fans here.

9. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

I hope yesterday will be her last ssk. I also hope that she will graduate this year. I love churi and I don't want her to see slipping ranks in the future. I want her to graduate in a high rank. There is not doubt that she helped and contributed in ske very much, it's time for her to think of her own path and bloom as individual.

10. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    Last showroom:

11. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I finally watched SSK last night and, first off, on a positive note, congrats to Churi on being #3 in SKE! :3rd: That's something to be proud of when management has been pushing her aside for too long.

Unfortunately... #3 in SKE was only good enough for rank #20 this year. As an SKE fan, the weak showing by so many members overshadowed any good stories for me. This was a big loss for SKE's senbatsu presence that had been steadily gaining momentum every year. I'm happy for Akarin at that amazing Kami7 rank, but it probably cause some other votes to suffer. I'm sure she will get a lot of hate and blame for that but it's not her fault, the fandom as a whole just kinda fell flat this year. (<--- edited back in a part I must have accidentally deleted and I thought the wording made Akarin look bad. sorry Akarin~)

I also don't think it really bothered Churi anyway. She's 24 and strong and didn't need or want senbatsu as much as others, like poor Nao. As soon as Nao got called early with low votes, I knew it wasn't good for Churi or SKE.

But again, on a positive note, KII had a good UG showing and Churi lead the way. Sasuga Churi!
    I'm obviously disappointed with her rank but, all things considered, she did quite well and can be happy with representing SKE and her team.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  12. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I know I had said Churi should of bowed out of this election earlier in the thread, but I wasn't trying to be cold about it, she can still enjoy the event like anyone else (just to clarify). I kinda knew she was dropping, and wota probably wanted to give her a present for all her hard work last year. Akarin making kami-7 won't happen again, so I hope she bows out or at least accepts she will drop after this year. SKE wota are very thankful to the members they've grown with it seems.

AKB is making a comeback thanks to all the room being made and impending graduations. The fact that many of the girls who declared it their last election couldn't really capitalize on it, says how much of a shift is occurring right now in their group. SKE wota are taking longer, but they don't have the same circumstances either. After Akarin's achievement, I expect next year's election to be SKE's coming out party...or if the loss of 200,000 votes indicates anything, maybe even a decline that would rival NMB at the election.

Nao's looking like the favorite to go up next year though, she held undergirls which shows she's not being dropped like Kanon. Sarina is great, I think she has a chance. Not sure if Ryoha is even on wota's radar with how Ego Yuna is doing, but they haven't put much focus on next gen so far it seems. Not that it's fair to say that, SKE fans have had to push girls to the bottom of senbatsu with the kind of voting power that might of broke the bank for some. Competing with AKB every year probably takes it's toll on how hard they have to keep up.

Maybe there will be a return for SKE, I was shocked no one else made it into senbatsu in the lower ranks...but AKB is gaining control again, so it's going to ask a lot next year to push some new faces up, and the choices don't seem very clear who they will be yet.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  13. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Churi in new Hikari to Kage no Hibi preview PV!!

I'm very happy for the timing of this after a SSK letdown. Churi was really happy too. :D

ClmijnDUoAApBmq.jpg

14. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    She sent a mobame about it, where she said she has no idea why or how she got selected for it.
    She suspected it was because she got into senbatsu last year. (they did the song and related work to it before this year's ssk)
    Anyway, she's happy since she likes baseball and got to take part in this.

15. yuko&jurinafan

yuko&jurinafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari

do you where i can find akane's 2016 ssk speech? because i can't find it on http://akbzine.com/ :confused:

16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  17. yuko&jurinafan

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Just try a part. I just did; part 3 starts with number 32, so I would guess near the end of that part or the beginning of the next.

19. yuko&jurinafan

Oshimen:
    sudaakari

i found her part after i asked that anyway. it was part 4 :)

20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Labels are at the top, so I bet you were watching part 3 at 22:35. :)