Takayanagi Akane (Churi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Thanks for the translations. I read everything with google translate but it's nice when actual quality translations are done. Slow fandom these days, not as many people left, or at least as active as before, spreading the word.

Totally agree on the ZP concert. I posted a bit in the thread congratulating Churi and recommending it but it didn't get much discussion. Hopefully people still watched it though. I don't keep many live performances but that one is a keeper. I've watched it a few times already lol.

In case anyone wonders what this is, I believe she's referring to SKE48 no Idol x Idol. There were only four episodes iirc, all subbed.

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I also watched and enjoyed the concert. I don't understand Japanese, but I understood that there was a quiz competition and of course the Churi Request Hour Top 4.

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Enjoyed the concert as well. I believe the quiz corner may need some subbing effort in order to get discussion flow. However it's pretty good as it is.

4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She will appear at a mini-live at halftime of a basketball game in Yokohama on 11/5 as part of an SKE team. Yukirin will also be there (as the headliner?).

SKE members: 小畑優奈、北川綾巴、北野瑠華、木本花音、菅原茉椰、須田亜香里、高柳明音、日高優月、二村春香、古畑奈和

https://b-corsairs.com/news/game_201601102_1.html

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

That's some solid line-up there, yet we all know where the spotlight will go.

6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Actually, I misinterpreted the story (meaning I didn't read carefully). There are two games, and Yukirin will be solo at one and the SKE team will be at the other.

11月5日:柏木由紀 mini LIVE
    11月6日:SKE48 mini LIVE

7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Ahh different day, that explain the "eh?" then.[hehe]

8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  10. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I guess there won't be full video of it unless someone made a sneaky recording.
    They cut to commercial when SKE came out. :glare: https://twitter.com/edoger4/status/795144480441581568

I like the gens competition idea in Zero Position. Next ep looks better too, this one was a little slow.

11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She will be in the Saturday 5:30 pm show on the 19th.

○19日(土)17:30公演
    青木詩織/東李苑/市野成美/犬塚あさな/太田彩夏/大場美奈/片岡成美/北野瑠華
    菅原茉揶/杉山愛佳/高寺沙菜/高柳明音/都築里佳/日高優月/水野愛理

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20161107-00000808-bark-musi

12. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    6346.jpg

World Cheese Ice Summit... cheese ice eating battle... Never head of it, don't ask lol. Eating ice that tastes like cheese I'm gonna guess. Yummy! :wtf:
    Churi will be there and you can watch it later tonight (JST time) at 9PM. http://sp.live.nicovideo.jp/i18ngate/lv280750899

13. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Slight correction. It's cheese flavored ice cream haha.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

14. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Oh is that it lol. I know they say "ice" for ice cream but the guy in the pic is holding a big block of cheese like that's what they were eating.

15. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I see haha. If u click on the article, U see furuhata eating an ice cream stick.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

16. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Yeah you're right, that was pretty obvious now that I think about it lol.
    I'm watching a hockey game and not paying enough attention here.

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  18. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    Churi was credited as the "brain" behind the Zero Position concert when the full version aired. (Translations here and here)

tumblr_ogkev6CWnu1ugob2oo7_1280.jpg

Tomorrow (or rather today at the time of my post) she will be hosting a fan meeting in Nagoya.
    Someone correct me if I am wrong, but this may be the first. I'm glad this is happening, as she has been calling for such an event for quite some time.
    There have been obvious comparisons to this event with the fan club meetings hosted by graduated members. While I don't want to speculate on that relation, I think it would be nice if she hosts these events when that time comes, if she enjoys it.

Also she will appear on one of the Sashihara shows (Sashikoku) in a couple of days. The theme is confessing to a guy.

Next month she will be a guest in some winter fireworks show.

I bring all this up to highlight what a busy year it's been for her, and it isn't over yet.
    At any rate, I'm glad she's having all these opportunities.

19. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I don't know about official fan meetings (not living in Japan I don't really follow that stuff) but I do remember her holding several live talk events this year along those lines. They aren't called fan meetings to my knowledge but that's basically what they are since it's just her and fans. Like the Arigato Machuri event a few months ago looks almost identical. Maybe they were feeling things out before calling one an official fan meeting.

Actually, since Airin and Rena left, there's a trend of doing a lot more live work. Like the most nerve racking bold events too: live talk events, live radio, live comedy, stage plays, photo exhibitions, etc. She seems to be pushing herself to grow at public speaking and performance, and I think she's doing a great job.

20. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    I was aware of those events, they were held at Spade Box as well. You can lump in the Churi camera events in the same category, although they had comedians as co-hosts.

However as for being called a "fan meeting" I believe this may be the first. Maybe I am reading too much into the names, but she called for that kind of terminology before, so it appears to me as a small victory.