1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takayanagi Akane (Churi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Wait... Churi and jurina did another cooking showroom?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

2. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Are you talking about the one I posted or did I just make it sound like there was another one? I meant I missed it live so I watched it last night.

3. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Ahhh ok. I thought u meant this is the showroom jurina had last night and u just watched it. I also haven't gotten around to watching the cooking room show from 3 or 4 days ago. So I thiught u posted a diffeent one.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

4. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Since it's 1am now in Japan, and it's the 29th...

=Happy birthday Tori-san!=

:ome::ome::ome::ome::ome::ome::ome:

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  6. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    :ome:Happy Birthday Akane <3<3<3
    I got you the same thing as every year, my undying affection and support.

7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

8. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    :ome: Happy Birthday to my wonderful Team KII oshi! :ome:

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Churi :ome::ome:

10. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    Happy Birthday Churi!!!:ome::ome:

11. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    Happy birthday churi :ome:

12. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Happy Birthday to my SKE oshi!:ome::ome:

13. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    I don't know when I'll have the time to translate the birthday stuff so in the meantime make sure to look at this wonderful set of photos:
    Click here, big link

The set is called "Mousou Kanojo" so it is supposed to be a story of sorts, hence the text between the pictures. I won't bother with a translation of this, since I don't know how to save these pictures, but basically it is about a boy who takes care of a lost bird, and hears a woman searching for that bird and gives it back to her. He later sees her while walking and she asks him if he would like to drink tea since she wasn't able to properly repay him. I think it's easy to infer from the photos when given this context.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  14. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    ^
    thanks for the link, that's a cute little story.

15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Check out her anchor leg in the relay in the latest Zero Position Sports Competition. She took a small lead and made it a big one, resulting in the overall victory for the 2nd generation.

What I don't get is the fake "who is going to win" when they announce the final results. With 6 teams, they started with 5th place. When they got to the announcement of 1st place, there were only two teams left: one that had finished close to the bottom of every event and one that had won or finished close to the top on every event, including the final relay that was worth 100 points (the usual is 50). And yet here they were, both teams "praying" for a good result. So fake!

Added: Someone had a birthday recently.

Cy11fkzVQAEJ7p6.jpeg

with other pictures: https://twitter.com/akane29_o8o/status/805429103989927937

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  17. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    The dream she accomplished this year was: Being able to organize and plan a concert which could be enjoyed by everyone, which she had wanted to do for a long time.

The Kouhaku voting does not seem like it is accessible to foreigners, which while annoying for us might prove to be a good thing for Churi. I get the feeling her popularity amongst foreign fans is rather low when compared to some of her competitors, although the same could be said for most of SKE. We'll see what the one vote per device rule makes, if that rule is properly followed and implemented.

I want to rant here about something else though. I've never really gotten over how AKS management (or whoever was in charge of it) changed the rules for the Love Factory drama voting. I didn't particularly care for that series or for Churi's episode, but she expressed a desire to rank highly in that vote as she thought it would lead to future acting jobs. The original method of voting was through Twitter/Facebook via the program's page, and Churi ended up first due to diligent voting by the fans. I'm not sure whether script bots' votes were allowed but I remember checking and the number of hyu-hyus was reasonable.

But the rules were suddenly changed and it was all scrapped, which upset the fans and Churi, as they thought they had done enough to make her win. While I'm on this topic, this also reminds me of how Team KII were stripped of the undokai title this year due to the penalty kick system allowing a team with 80-something points to participate in penalty kicks that could beat a team which had proven over the course of the event that they were the best. This isn't a very fair comparison as I believe it was decided beforehand but it rankled me. The members were all quite proud of doing well during all the events and especially the relay, which the groups put some importance on it seems.

Looking back at 2016 these petty complaints are all I really have, 2016 was a really excellent year for her and I hope that unlike the Love Factory drama she'll be able to get in with this vote.

18. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I was under the impression that the voting will always be from the specific voting page (like previously when they did Adrenaline Night). The twitter thing is probably only to show your support and never intended for voting. I believe you can only vote once per day (they probably checked the IP address), thus although people can still cheat, the impact is probably not great.
    As for the twitter thing, Churi and Jonishi Kei fans definitely cheated, blatantly I must say. You see, Paruru get 16k tweets, Mayuyu 12k tweets and I think both of their fans are also cheating because the next one is Jurina with only 2k tweets. The gap is simply too big. Yes, both are more famous than Jurina, just not 6 to 8 times more. But you know how much Churi and Jonishi Kei tweets for Love Factory? 150K each! I know her fans wants to show their support for her, but doing it like that just make Churi looks bad.

19. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    It appears I was misinformed and should have just looked up the site instead of being lazy. The hyu-hyus are there to support a favourite scene and basically spread the word of the show. However it was believed that it was a method of voting since there had not been word of one like Adrenaline Night. What's important is that the fans saw it that way and voted like that, I suppose since these kinds of things always change. So I suspect that since the fans organized in such a way that the idol started believing that too and I took it as being official in that sense since she encouraged it.

I just looked it up and yes, that is quite the number. I remember checking in the days beforehand and the numbers were in the 4-8k range while I was looking. So I assume someone simply made some accounts to spam them near the end. However there was no such rule as to how many votes you could do if you thought that was the way to vote, so I wouldn't call it cheating, and I wouldn't say it makes the idol look bad since nothing came out of it.

Thanks for helping to clear this up. It would be interesting to see a full-fledged bot war between fans to cause some chaos in rankings though.

20. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Not exactly cheating, but it is not something that is desirable.
    I think Churi have a good shot at Kouhaku. I wouldn't be surprised if she managed to get the 2nd highest vote from SKE.