Takayanagi Akane (Churi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    As was announced during the fan meeting, an official store has been created.
    https://churishop.stores.jp/
    As of now you can only purchase what was on sale at the fan meeting.
    I've purchased the hoodie so they accept non-Japanese credit cards, but you need to use a proxy service to ship it, as it only ships within Japan.

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Her new twitter pic

ztFZEWff_400x400.jpg

3. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    That pic reminds me of her show for some reason. The one that ended already. Forgot what it was called...

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

4. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @veliem Tsubasa wo Kudasai & Tsubasa wo motto Kudasai, I'm assuming

5. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Ahh yes! That one. Last episode. Where their body/outfit got censored. And they cannot show themselves unless Churi answer a bunch of questions correct lol

6. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @veliem And.. they didn't in the end XD Baka Churi

7. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Oh... the episode featuring Airi? XD
    That was sooooo funny!!

8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A special about her role as producer of the Zero Position show/concert is now available at that 48 place. (At least that's what I think it is since I haven't watched it yet, but it starts with her at a table discussing things with staff - not that I understand Japanese).

SKE 48 ZERO POSITION ~ TEAM SPARTA! CAPACITY UNDER BATTLE ~ 60 MINUTES SP "ZERO POSITION PERFORMANCE CLOSE DOCUMENT & BACKSTAGE"

9. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    I've amassed quite the backlog of translations to do due to a very hectic period.

I finally got to watch the seitansai in full and listened to all the comments, and here is her ameblog:
    Some of the stuff she wrote about in it are things she said during the seitansai, but there are a lot of things left out.

In addition, here is an article she made on Tokyo Idol World. I think I've only ever translated it once, since she usually takes pictures of other idols.
    This time she wrote something about this tree light-show.

See the pictures here:
    http://www.tokyoidol.net/?p=23538
    At yesterday's handshake event (in Osaka) she sang:
    Yokaze no Shiwaza
    Eureka
    I really love that Eureka, especially with the chants. Search the #握ちゅり会 hashtag to find other videos and photos that fans took.

10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  13. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    I had previously called the show kin no dono on my Tumblr, as I had only encountered the character 殿 as dono (such as in 渡殿) before but upon watching the episode today I realized it is kin no tono, so I'm sorry if I misled anyone.

This character also seems to have led to some confusion and misidentification on another certain website.

Anyway, I thought it was enjoyable and cute, if not a bit weird seeing her in that role.

14. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Slow thread huh. Well I hope everyone is still enjoying Churi and SKE even if the forums are slow. I won't be posting much either but I'm still here in Churi's corner, of course! <3

A couple of thoughts: I like the current Zero Position episodes. Reminds me of that old single DVD bonus that I can't recall the name of or which single it was for at the moment, but Churi missed that one. It's fun seeing the members just get together and have fun. And the part where they surprised Churi in her room gave me some doki dokis.

More importantly, I've been seeing a rise in Japanese fan chatter for Churi to be center. She's been standing out more and more since other big names left, and coupled with her own maturity and confidence (and somehow looking cuter as she gets older) it kinda feels like it's her time.
    Not that I have any confidence in management to allow it to happen, but a little hope can't hurt.

Spread the word in support if you can, hashtag it, whatever.
    Bird is the word~ Churi for center!

15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  16. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    About that video, I wrote this summary on my tumblr:

Churi faces off against Trendy Angels’ Takashi-kun in a bento-making battle for Bessatsu Magazine. They are making bento based on scenes in the manga To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts (かつて神だった獣たちへ), and Churi is cosplaying a character, Shirl. One of Takashi-kun’s bento is in the shape of a character’s cleavage. There is some form of voting to decide whose bento is better that will happen after the magazine is released next month.

Churi has yet to follow Takashi-kun on Twitter, so if Churi loses, she must follow Takashi-kun on Twitter. However, Churi used to be Takashi-kun’s SKE oshimen, but he has since oshihened to Kumazaki Haruka, since she is younger. So if Churi wins, then Takashi-kun must revert his support to Churi.

Anyway, would you guys want me to routinely post everything from my tumblr here? I sometimes do that but I don't know how annoying that is, and whether people here even check my Tumblr.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I will just speak for myself. As noTKMNnoLIFE said, it's been pretty slow around here; sometimes I feel like I am all alone. I read her twitter (and other AKB members') and check out yahoo.co.jp for general AKB news. On top of that, I tend to follow links to get more detail. However, I don't speak or read Japanese (except at the lowest possible level) and rely on the automatic translation in my Chrome browser. For example, I got that you could vote for whose bento you liked, but I was not familiar with To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts, and I didn't get anything about the twitter/oshi thing.

So your posting here is something I appreciate (I don't read anyone's tumblr). I wouldn't say post everything, but whatever you think is significant or adds to her story here. Posts rarely annoy me. Some people complain about the long handshake experiences posts in the "Experience" threads, but as someone who will probably never make it to a handshake, I really enjoy them.

18. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I appreciates the post here. Don't usually follow or read people Tumblr, unless they trnalstor blogs of my top 3 or 5 favorite members. Churi is up there but I guess I don't care enough to go out of my way to find information on her.

The only thing I get annoyed about with a long post is if someone quote it... I don't want to have to scroll through the quote as I read it already just to see what someone's reply to said quote is about.

So anything u post about Churi here is very appreciated.

19. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    @jaylitt I don't think anyone would have a problem sharing translations here, unless it's the only thing filling up the pages and mods don't like it, but even then I'd prefer that to no comments. And I'm sure people read this thread and appreciate it even if they don't often post here (if ever).

I've basically just been hanging around here since the day I joined making half-assed translations and reports to help keep the thread visible because people were disappearing, and hopefully the attention helped get Churi a few new fans, but having some quality translation posts would be nice, and probably more effective too. :^^;:

Side note, this was bugging me so I looked it up. It was Bureikou de Omatsuri Sawagi no Daienkai! from Choco no Dorei.

20. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    The most recent ameblo:

Churi has almost succeeded her goal by the way. Her condition for creating an Instagram was to update her official blog and ameblo more, since she had pretty much completely stopped updating them for a few months. So her goal was to make one official blog post per day and one ameblo post per three days until February (and beyond). I'm subscribed to her mobile mail and she's been really good for that too, sending a lot (but she had been sending those steadily ever since September/October). Of course, she says she wants to continue updating them just as much when she makes her Instagram. Additionally, she wants to make another Twitter account to only post bird pictures on. We'll see how this turns out, it seems like a lot to me.

I'd also like to bring attention to the new PriPara musical. Unlike last year's (as far as I know) this year's musical will be on DVD! It will be released on May 12. Churi has started recitals and training.
    http://avex.jp/pripara/news/detail.php?id=1045169&artist_cd=PRIP2

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017