Takayanagi Akane (Churi)

Discussion in 'Team KII' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    I translated her speech.

I’ve managed to get back into the senbatsu! Thank you very much! [Sees an image of fans at the SKE theatre] Thanks to the fans who are watching from the theatre. That’s right, I was let into the senbatsu the year before last and I unfortunately slipped out of it last year, but this year I’ve been able to come back smoothly by ranking fifteenth. I’ve gotten the opportunity to participate in every sousenkyo since the first one and I’ve been able to stand on the stage like this ever since the second sousenkyo, and if we’re being honest you could probably buy a rather big house in Nagoya if you took all the money everyone’s spent on me over the years. That alone shows me that everyone shares a strong love for me. While I wasn’t able to build a home for those people, I really think that it’d nice if I can become a house for my fans, a place where I always want everyone to come back to.

It’s almost as if those who love and support me are living in my home! I spend way more time with my fans than I do with my own family. I’m very grateful to establish a new bond with my fans resembling that of a family. The house I’ve built houses my fans and family, as well as everyone who supports me, everyone who comes to see me, and those who can’t come to see me. I strongly believe that I’m here because of the support of each and every person.

It’s already been nine years since I’ve joined SKE48, and while I’ve had my share of fears regarding SKE48′s struggles, I think that the present is an opportunity for SKE48 to display its strength, so we’ll show our own strength and tell everyone that SKE48, the group centered in my hometown of Nagoya, is not done yet.

That’s right… I spoke so much about my mom during the year before last’s sousenkyo that she got mad at me, so today I’ll thank my father, my grandfather, my grandmother, and a lot of others! I’m also really happy that I’m able to express my gratitude to a lot of different people due to Noguchi Goro-san’s support, I’ve been working with him for around one year and he came to my help when I was ranked 56th during the preliminaries! I’ll stick my chest out tomorrow and walk forward as Takayanagi Akane. Thank you very much for today!

• Like Like x 1
  2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Kenkyuusei

Congratulation Birdmom!

3. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Ah such a great girl. <3 I've been too busy to watch the actual event yet but I nervously checked the ranking news right after and I've never been more relieved for something that really has nothing to do with my life lol. But in a way it does, because it makes me happy to see her happy. I'm glad I've been able to play a small part in that and I hope she enjoys being in senbatsu again. No more worries or regrets, just have fun!

4. ToriMan

ToriMan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Congratulations Churi. Just have fun in everything.

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
    Churi is featured in the latest Road to WIP Climax

Also she officially has her match for the WIP Climax.
    [​IMG]
    Churi, Katomina, Yumoto vs. Dasu, Shiichan, and Chiyori

7. sscrla

sscrla Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  8. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
  9. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    It's definitely better than many solo out there. When I read the setlist and saw that Churi picked Kizashi I thought, what a fitting song.

10. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  11. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    If anyone wants to send Churi a message for her birthday you can send me a message and I'll translate it in Japanese for you and write it down on the cards her seitansai committee prepared. I did this last year through Japanese fans so now that I'd be glad to return the favour. I've attached a picture of the cards so you can judge how long the message should be.

Attached Files:

12. sscrla

sscrla Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She appeared as ambassador for Winter Illumination. She actually said she wanted SKE to appear in Tokyo Dome (with herself as producer?)

“SKE 48 Takayanagi Akane (25) attended the "5th Illumination Award" announced & presented at the award ceremony on 9th.

The "Illumination Award" is an award that the Night Scenic Sightseeing Convention · Bureau decided in 2013

Takayanagi received the appointment of ambassador to support national winter illumination on 2017 - 2018.”

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20171110-00010002-musicv-ent

Edit: just found this

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017