1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takayanagi Akane (Churi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    SKE48 Akane Takayanagi and actress Kasumi Yamaya challenge comedy

It was revealed on the 19th that SKE48's Akane Takayanagi (29) and actress Kasumi Yamaya (24) will challenge "comedy". In the play of the two-person play "Mamanzai" (March 5-14), which will be performed on the air, a comedy combination "Worrisome Tree" will be formed to challenge comics and costume contests. Takayanagi shouted at a new frontier, saying, "Because I'm an idol, what I can't do is almost unrelated to the play. Conversely, I can do anything in the play, so I want to take on various challenges
    ."

20210219-OHT1I50324-L.jpg

EunxTqWVgAAZLrc.jpeg

https://hochi.news/articles/20210219-OHT1T50325.html
    https://twitter.com/minmin12344/status/1362885697309339652
    https://yamaguchiproduce.wixsite.com/mamanzai

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Additional story in Pop'n'Roll

The "Mockumentary" produced this time is a fake that Kasumi Yamaya is out of focus and Akane Takayanagi is a comedy combination of Tsukkomi. The two also show off their comics and virtual tales in their works, with laughter and tears.

Takayanagi said, "It was refreshing because I didn't have many opportunities to play together with Yamaya in the same office. I think she is doing a good job with the stage and the video. This time she played the role of Tsukkomi. It took a lot of physical strength! Lol. It was really hard because I made such a voice after a long time. "

AQQ.jpeg

large_101681_tayakanagiyamaya_1500.jpg

https://popnroll.tv/articles/14985

3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    It has been decided that the graduation concert, which had been postponed by the idol group SKE48 's 1st gen member Jurina Matsui and the 2nd gen member Akane Takayanagi , will be held for two consecutive days at the local Nagoya Civic Hall in Aichi in April. On the 23rd, it was announced live on SKE48's YouTube channel and SHOWROOM.

Takayanagi's graduation concert, which was originally scheduled to be held at the Yokohama Arena in Kanagawa on March 15, 2020, will be held on April 10, and the venue will be changed. Matsui's graduation concert scheduled for September 26th and 27th, 2020 at Nagoya Civic Hall will remain the same venue, with two performances, day and night, on April 11th.

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2185392/full/

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Pay per view grad con (thanks to a tip from @David61 in Jurina's thread)

ta.jpeg

SKE48 Arena Concert My Signs, Everyone's Signs-Akane Machuri! ~
    Pay-per-view
    April 10 (Sat) 17: 00-
    You can watch it for 8 days after the broadcast ends

Detailed information
    SKE48 Arena Concert @ Japan Gaishi Hall My Signs, Everyone's Signs-Akane Machuri! ~
    ■ Opening: 17:00
    ■ START: 17:30
    ■ Amount: 3,167 coins (equivalent to 3,800 yen)

The graduation concert
    "Akane Takayanagi " of SKE48's popular member "Akane Takayanagi" based in Nagoya announced her graduation last year. I was planning to hold a graduation concert, but it was postponed due to the influence of the new coronavirus.
    This time, her graduation concert will be broadcast exclusively on ABEMA.

In addition, we have introduced a camera recommended by ABEMA to support "Akane Takayanagi" who is graduating this time.
    Let's all support the last live as an idol!"

You need to purchase with ABEMA coins to watch this program.

More details here:

https://abema.tv/channels/payperview-1/slots/EvFMQxcY13NQco

Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A special video 'Goodbye Takayanagi Akane' will be released by SKE48 on 4/1:

• Like Like x 1
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Great video. Can't wait for the concert.

10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Do you want to be part of her grad concert? She is looking for fans willing to let their voices (and cheers) be part of the concert.

"A request just before the graduation concert ...! We are looking for the "voices" of the fans who will be used during the Akane Takayanagi graduation concert on Saturday, April 10th. I hope everyone's voice will make Akane Takayanagi's graduation concert lively! We are looking for "Akane-chan! Congratulations on your graduation!" Apply from the SKE48 official fan club "SKE48 Family"."

Record your version of 明音ちゃん、卒業、おめでとう! Akane-chan, sotsugyō, omedetō!

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 9.40.50 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 9.41.06 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 9.41.15 AM.jpg
    at
    https://call02.ske48family.com/

11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Retrospective in EXtaishu (thanks to David61 for the link)

img_0cd451c6fe5555b3a2d4051580a3398c583655.jpg

[massaged google]

Achieve a team performance in person with Yasushi Akimoto! SKE48 “Group Pillar” Akane Takayanagi Holds Graduation Concert
    In this article, I will look back on the achievements she has left after graduating.

Takayanagi joined SKE48 as a second-year student in 2009. She was nicknamed "Churi". She was selected as a member of the senbatsu for SKE48’s 2nd single "Aozora Kataomoi" and every other single through the 26th single "Soyu Toko, right? She also served as the center for Team KII's songs "Ai no Kazu" and "Futari dake no Parade", and in 2020 she released her solo song "Seishun no Hoseki" her graduation song.

She was selected for the first time for an AKB48 song, the 26th single “Manatsu no Sounds Good!” When she became the first leader of Team KII in 2010, she has led the group as a favorite of the manager and many members. She has participated in the SSK since 2010, and in addition to the Under Girls, she ranked 14th in 2015 and made senbatsu.

She has a stronger feeling for the team than anyone else, and since Team KII did not receive the original performance at the time of 2011, she went to producer Yasushi Akimoto in the speech of the selection general election and said, "Mr. Akimoto! I really know that you are busy. However, let me speak for everyone in Team KII and the fans who support Team KII. Let us have a stage! "

It was an unusual speech that remains in the history of the general election, but as a result, Team KII's original performance "Ramune no Nomikata" was held in the same year. She has supported her breakthrough in Team KII and SKE48, and can be said to be one of the greatest contributors in the history of SKE48. For that reason, her graduation feels like the group has lost a pillar.

Takayanagi moved her office to Avex in 2014 and has expanded her activities to include dramas, movies, and theatrical performances. She started with the musical "AKB49: Ren'ai Ban Ordinance", and starred in the movies "Jorei Tantei" and "Live Musical" PriPara ". She has been actively appearing in many works among SKE48 members, such as "Prism ☆ Voice". She has been particularly active on her stage, and it can be said that she has established her new strength as a stage actress.

Takayanagi, who is also known as a camera lover, holds a solo exhibition "Churi Camera Exhibition". Held every year from 2014 to 2020, it eventually became her representative event. I think Takayanagi was the first in the group to take advantage of her individuality in this way.

It's amazing that she's been an idol for 12 years, but it's also amazing that she's been at the forefront of idols for 12 years.

It would not be an exaggeration to say that SKE48 was able to come this far because of the presence of Takayanagi, who has demonstrated leadership in many ways.

After her graduation, Takayanagi declared that she wanted to become an actress. Her experience as a stage actress should be very useful. I look forward to Akane Takayanagi's success in the future.

https://taishu.jp/articles/-/93541

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I watched Churi's grad concert and posted a report in the SKE48 Experiences thread.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/your-ske48-experiences.6990/page-9#post-1713425

Update: Her final speech.

"It's been 12 years since I joined SKE48. I've had a lot of fun, of course, I've had a lot of joy, and I've had a lot of pain and grief. I learned a lot. Idol was a dream I had when I was a kid, and I once gave up saying, "I can't be myself ..." But I wonder if it's fate.・ I think it's the first and last bet that I can be an idol in Nagoya.

There were people who liked me there, and there are so many members who have worked hard together with the support of many people, and there are also many members who have left for the first time. I was lonely when I was seeing off, and I was wondering "Why would I go first?", But after 12 years, I think I could have become a full-fledged idol. I wasn't the perfect idol, but I had the happiest idol life without regrets.

I was happy when I was thinking about the set list, everyone practiced happily during the rehearsal, they said I was happy to be able to do this song together, and some children seemed to cry from the rehearsal. Everyone was there, so I'm standing here now. I don't think I brought them here, I think everyone brought them here and they are standing together.

I've always wondered if idols aren't the ones that everyone can do on the same line, it's painful, it doesn't go well, what should I do, and I don't think I need to be in this group. After 12 years, I started to think that it was connected to the present. Some children are having a hard time now, and some are invincible. Since everyone is at SKE48, I think that many fans will love us and we will continue to do so. I was happy to meet SKE48. I never thought that I would end up smiling like this. I was wondering if it would be wow, but I was happy. I'm really thankful to you.

It's a difficult time for many people to see me off at a big venue in Nagoya, but if I can't meet everyone, I can't do my best as an idol. I realized once again that I can do my best because everyone is there. As SKE throughout this month, I will be idolizing until the end, so thank you until the end. At the end I will flap my wings. Thank you very much, everyone. I love SKE48 "

https://encount.press/archives/151644/2/

Some pics with Rena from Rena's instagram

170854352_206238747576528_7743104169533809911_n.jpg

170433870_774323370136372_8692497019030704106_n.jpg

170625239_1373587453005558_4280459483482300932_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNfHiENDbGE/

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  15. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Someone posted a digest video of Churi's grad con.

Credits to the uploader of this video.

• Like Like x 1
  16. luamos

luamos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina~SKE48 hako-oshi
    Guys, i wanna ask something as ske48 fan. In Jurina gradcon most of old gen members came. Why in Churi gradcon any 2nd gen was not there? I waited for 2nd gen members appear... I am sad...

17. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

My top 3 performances from her graduation are the ones for Heavy Rotation, Seishun no Houseki, and Aitakatta. Her graduation dress is awesome. She looks like a brilliant phoenix in it when suspended in that winged swing. I think the set-list was very good and celebrated her very well. It is strange that none of her fellow 2nd gen members made an appearance, but I am really happy with how nice a send-off she got in spite of that.

18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Twitter account SKE48 NEWS has posted the setlist of Churi's gradcon in Romaji:
    https://twitter.com/SKE48_INTL/status/1381541428522704897

There's also an English-language translation of her speech lower down the thread.

EDIT: Gradcon digest video from JIJI PRESS:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Tokai Radio has uploaded a video of a show called '3 Janai yo' on 4/10 with Churi, Minarun and Makiko:

20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Coming in 24 hours: her commentary on the concert.