1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takazawa Tomoka (Tomochan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 12, 2018.

1. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I translated the official notice of Tomochan's withdrawal: https://saitowinterstar.com/archives/165

Sorry it was long so it's a bit of a rough job.
    Notice Information of the withdrawal from activities of NGT48 kenkyuusei Takazawa Tomoka

At this time, we are reporting that we have received, and accepted, a request from NGT48 kenkyuusei Takazawa Tomoka to withdraw from activities. Takazawa Tomoka’s activities will end by June 30th (Sunday).

We will post her comments below.

I, Takazawa Tomoka, will be ending my activities as a part of NGT48.
    To all the fans that have lent me their support up to now, I sincerely apologize for this sudden report. I’m really sorry.
    Being the most worried I’ve ever been in my life, and having lost my way many times, finally this is the answer I have come up with. Honestly I still don’t know if this is the right answer. Maybe it’s that I won’t know for a while what my future after this will be. However, honestly the feelings that I felt at that time as both an idol and a person, I thought that’s exactly how I want to lead my life, and I was firm in those emotions, so though I had a lot of worries I decided to do it like this.

It’s only been a short time, just a year since I joined, but every day I’ve been given as an idol has been fulfilling.
    Those things you usually would absolutely never be able to experience like the stage at Nippon Budokan, radio, handshake events, etc. even gave me the ability to grow up a little, and every day was important.
    Also, every day I felt an immense sense of good fortune that there were people rooting for me.
    Even now I can clearly remember the moment I passed the NGT48 2nd gen final audition exam on April 28th of last year.
    All around me were these cute girls, and I wondered whether or not I was in a dream, as I had thought many times that it wasn’t possible for me to pass.
    However, by chance that day my life changed 180 degrees. I had the kind of life where I didn’t have any goals, it’s like I was just simply living each day for whatever reason. But after joining NGT48, it was really difficult as every day I worked hard as challenges appeared for me, one after another, but the time I was able to spend doing that seemed even more fun. From the stage, seeing the light sticks sparkling like a scene from a planetarium, that’s a memory I will never be able to forget for the rest of my life.

At handshake events, every time fans spoke to me with very kind words, even when things were tough, I was able to gain some courage.
    As for my fans, all of you being gracious people, easy to get along with, and amusing, I love you.
    I really do think that I was blessed with great fans. To those who are my oshi, truly thank you very much.
    On June 12th last year, the time when I first stood and made my debut in front of everyone I said, “I want to become the kind of idol that you think is good to support”, but do you think you got such an idol?
    I'm very sorry that you came to like and to be die-hard oshis to this kind of inexperienced person, one that always receives nothing but energy from you; that in the end with everything done, there’s nothing I can do in return. I will never forget all of the fans that have supported me up to now.
    I am filled with gratitude.

I think that this life is made up of many choices. No one knows what the correct one is at this point in time, and since we can’t do anything if we get too hung up on whether or not it’s correct, I want to live my life from now on such that I don’t regret whichever option I selected. Being honest with yourself; accomplishing that is a difficult thing that I can’t seem to do. There are places where I too would be soon be swept away by other people. That’s why from here on, for the love of myself, I am living my life believing in what I think is right and holding onto it with a strong conviction.

Finally, all of the staff, managers, and senpai that have helped my up till now, the members that have been close with me till the end, the fans that have supported someone like me, truly thank you very much. Each of those memories is a treasure. I will do my best every day so that I can attain true happiness with my own hands. Someday I hope to be able to meet you all again.

Takazawa Tomoka

That is all.

Here is information regarding the last days of activity for Takazawa Tomoka.

Final Day of Activities
    June 30, 2019 (Sunday)

Fan Letter and Present Acceptance
    Arrival by July 30, 2019 (Friday)

SHOWROOM
    The room will close June 30, 2019 (Sunday) at 24:00:00

NGT48 Mail
    June 30, 2019 (Sunday)

NGT48 Mail App ver.
    June 30, 2019 (Sunday)

NGT48 Mobile Photolog
    June 30, 2019 (Sunday)
    *Available online until July 30, 2019 (Friday) 23:59:59

There is only a little time remaining, but thank you for continuing to support Takazawa Tomoka.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    News today is that Tomoka landed an agency contract for NEW BRiGHT PRODUCTION, which is run by the television station TeNY, so congratulations. Here's a translation of one of the articles (and the most explanatory I could find):
    ---

Former NGT48 member Takazawa Tomoka-san, appears at the “Nippon Seifuku Awards”, signs up to Niigata production agency

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The award ceremony for the “7th Nippon Seifuku Awards”, a contest to determine “the boys and girls who look most fitting in a school uniform” had been held on the 2nd of this month at the “Belle Epoque” Vocational arts high school in Shinjuku. With no distinction among professionals and amateurs, it saw about 3000 people applying, with 23 of them being awarded, including the first place prize. Selected for the “NEW BRiGHT PRODUCTION Prize”, which allowed to obtain the privilege to be signed up to said Niigata-based entertainment production agency, was former NGT48 members Takazawa Tomoka-san (first year of high school).

The “Nippon Seifuku Awards” is a contest for promotional models, hosted by CONOMi, a school uniform brand enjoying much popularity among middle and high school students. Those selected for the first place and the runner-up prizes will have the chance to work as promotional models and CONOMi catalog models, to be distributed in 200,000 copies across the whole country.

Aside from the first place prize, another number of prizes have been arranged, from each of the co-sponsoring companies. Related to the fact that CONOMi has its own company base in Niigata, another competition is also being held in Niigata with the title “from Niigata - The next heroine project”. This time around, after having ended her activities in NGT48 at the end of June 2019, Takazawa-san was the winner of the “NEW BRiGHT PRODUCTION Prize”. For the future, she is going to receive backing for her activities as model by the company in question.

Wearing a vine-red blazer coat matched with a checkered skirt, Tomozawa-san walked down the runway happily together with the winner of the “High School Entrance Exam Assistance Prize”, Rino-san. There, she displayed a radiant smile.

---
    Source: https://deview.co.jp/News?am_article_id=2154513
    For a picture gallery, check: http://www.wws-channel.com/fashion2/190617.html?view=more

Extras:
    Video from the Youtube channel of Otaki (also signed up to TeNY's production agency since long ago), informing about Tomoka joining in

if the video does not show watch the video here

Meanwhile, this one instead is her new Instagram account:
    https://www.instagram.com/tomoka.takazawa/
    Interestingly enough, the only former NGT48 fellow members that she is following happen to be just Otaki, Maho, Riko, Rena, and Ayusa.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2023
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    WWS Channel has posted a short video of Tomochan at the 7th Nippon Seifuku Awards:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    One beautiful Odottemita video from Tomoka's new YouTube channel: