1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takemoto Yui (Chuukemon) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 4, 2018.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Takeyui is interesting, intelligent, awkward and very talented, especially as a dancer. It tears me up that she isn't more popular. But having watched her in BACKS LIVE, I see her becoming prettier as time goes on and her performance becomes even stronger. I just can't help feeling a kind of affectionate pity for her as she tries to find a place in the public image of the group. I hate seeing her as a put-down, comic character. This, too, shall pass.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I hope so too.
    It's one of the problems Keyakitte and SokoSaku shares in my opinion, sometimes they relegated idols to a specific role and with no other show for members to express themselves more or differently, that is the image perceived.
    TakeYui is a little gem, not so differently from the way Mon has been, both in variety and on stage. Honestly, I don't want a repeat of that. She (like Mon before) deserves better

On variety, but also for growing as women and entertainers, I still think someone like Okubo as MC would really help them to grow a lot.
    But it's a campaign I keep promoting all by myself since years so... lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I've always critisized the "idol system" for putting "tags" to idols, for "creating images" that stick like glue and in most cases follow girls throughout their career. Chukemon seems to be caught in one of these pits and I hope she escapes unscathed, and the sooner the better. She deserves so much more...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Watching SokoSaku every week makes me so thankful that we have a member like TakeYui in the group. Her bickering with members like Inori and Matsuri is just so funny to watch. The recent batch of episodes (like the last 30-early 40s), from the BACKS LIVE team-building ones to the witty-queen ones, she always has the funniest comments.

Thinking about the gap between her goofy yet witty variety persona and her stage persona is really something!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

But the girls themselves and their personalities are the main contributors to this "idol system" of putting "tags". In fact, they create their own image. Ozono surprised us early on with those memos, which were not only funny but clever. She has cemented her image with the "clever" and "serene beauty" tags. Masumoto already has this "live/loose wire" tag she basically created herself as well.

Some images are created from the start, others take time to develop, the best example is Habu. Nobody thought the tall, lanky member from the early days of Keyaki would become a fashionable model (Though that bit of air-headness was always there, LOL).

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Recently I often see her on variety and quiz tv shows. Happy for her I think she could do well on that path.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Finally, I found the song, thanks to Koujichuu ep400. That funny background sound when Takemoto became AD-san :^O^:, really intrigue me for very long time. It was nogizaka song, Ningen to lu Gakki.

• Like Like x 1
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Happy 22nd birthday to the powerful girl from lake Biwa!:)

• Like Like x 1
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2