Takeuchi Miyu (Miyumiyu) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Her voice is amazing. I read some people mentioned her as one of failed push, that's unfortunate. She deserve better than this.

Happy birthday and have better fortune this year, I guess.

2. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Happy Birthday Miyu! :ome:

Whatever has happened, she has a great voice and musician heart. Best of luck to wherever the wind takes her. She will be there with her camera.

PS: Please upgrade from that EOS 5D (one day) ;)

3. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

MIYU
    :ome:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:ome:

4. Joachim

Joachim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    Joche74
    She has a really wonderful and soft voice. It's so great to listen to it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Kageneko

Kageneko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Why she doesnt participating in 7th and 8th senbatsu?

6. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Another nice cover from Miyu, this time it is Kimi wa Melody <3

if the video does not show watch the video here
    edit: she harmonize with herself... lots of Miyu :D

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Thank you. Very nice. It is good to hear a member who can sing in tune. ;)

9. sininano

sininano Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    egoyuna
    Her voice <3

And I just realize that she's looking a lot like Harukyan recently haha

10. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    We should have senbatsu consists of 16 Miyus.

11. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

16 Miyus would be nice [hehe]

12. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Looking forward to the day she gets a proper record deal! or do you think she'd ever get a solo debut inside AKB?

Does anyone know what exactly is she studying?

13. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    She is at Keio University's Faculty of Environmental and Information Studies (Shonan Fujisawa Campus in Tokyo)
    Source: http://keio-j.com/article/miyu_takeuchi/ <-- basically a campus magazine interview
    -- its quite a decent read with help of Google Translate of course

I had to look up what they do. Sounds quite diverse: http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/en/pmei/#ei

14. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Ahh thank you! I thought it was something music related. Guess this is only a hobby thing for her :(

15. Rurouni

Actually, that campus has a fancy computer/multimedia/sound recording/whatever facility... Just look at the campus life section, or better yet, look at the campus tour provided by Miyumiyu herself....
    http://www6.nhk.or.jp/hanamichi/mov.html?i=140
    (actually I have posted this back then when it aired and it is still available on the official website).

16. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    She is going use her music (and I hope her photography too)

Reading the interview: her subjects at time of writing are in music and psychology. Inspired by children developmental psychology, song-writing and her time within AKB48
    A summary of the section on her dreams/ambitions: Singer-songwriter, photography, fashion design and acting

You should Google Translate it sentence by sentence. Given that its in proper academically worded Japanese, it makes a lot of sense even when Google Translated
    Plenty of good insights into her campus life, balancing AKB and studies, reflections on being an AKB member, her loner personality, etc

Other random bits and pieces:

--- she met a jazz piano teacher in her travels (see her Instagram) and started some lessons. Hmmm....any guesses what genre her Kimi wa Melody cover sound like? :^^;:

--- her campus is a whopping 1 and 1/2 hrs from Akihabara by train, including 1 line transfer. Life's tough!

--- on days where she has no AKB work or classes, she uses it to sleep in (up to 16hrs) lolz [hehe] (that one I can empathize with!)

17. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    i don't get it, why she still in akb??
    don't get me wrong, i like her but with her talent she can create her own opportunity outside akb..

18. Rurouni

Whenever people ask about this, my immediate answer is "Why not?"
    As long as she can stay in AKB while being allowed to do her private projects/hobby like photography and doing music stuff, there is really no downside to it. Being in AKB probably gives her connection to the music industry and I hope that if she does quit, it will be because she will have a job after AKB and not quit first and try to find a music gig or something after quitting. If you look at her YouTube page, she also cover non-AKB artist. The fact that she is the only AKB (AKB only, not 48G) member that have a YouTube page while still be an active AKB member combined with the fact that she can cover other artist music and post it on YouTube, she definitely got some special treatment from management (maybe because she belongs in external agency and not AKS?).
    Basically she should only quit when being in AKB clashed with her work. It isn't like she performed at theater often and not because she skipped theater performance but if you look at February schedule, only 3 Team B performances are scheduled. So not a lot to do if you just perform in your own team and not doing the special stages or subbing for other team stages.

Also she isn't blocking anyone from taking senbatsu spot or anything, so basically no downside for AKB too.

19. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    i see
    just like hobby for her, can leave anytime if she's finally got bored with all of this

is she not have any dream or goal in akb?

20. Rurouni

She does love AKB, but probably realized that she has different thing that she like to do for her future. So when she quit, it is probably not because she is bored with AKB but she will quit with similar reason as any other members. Basically have other dream to achieve.