Takeuchi Miyu (Miyumiyu) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

Thank you for the valuable information.
    Now I know him better. I love more.

2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I've seen on a couple of occasion where she acted as a photographer in AKB events. I don't know if it is purely for hobby or for AKB documentation, but you probably won't do that kind of thing if you don't love AKB.

3. aquaticdragons

aquaticdragons Kenkyuusei

came across these videos, haven't seen them posted here yet
    not mine, credits to the uploader

if the video does not show watch the video here

All her covers sound nice. I wish her next cover would be an Utada song...Shiawase ni Narou, Michi, or Ore no Kanojo.... actually any Utada song would be fine. I also think she would be good for anime songs.

I wish she had better promotion but I don't think that would help her popularity. She just doesn't come off as enthusiastic or entertaining? Hmm I don't know how to put it, she doesn't seem like the type to catch people's attention, not their taste? no mass appeal?

She also appears to be an introvert and a loner (it seems like she's not close with any akb girls). Not being negative, just wish people would recognize her talent a bit more... I mean look at Utada Hikaru, in my opinion, she doesn't have an entertainer's personality but her talent is recognized.

I guess miyu's personality is very laid back compared to other girls who are very star/fame hungry? But that's just my impression of her.

Off topic:
    This might seem like a silly idea but I wish management would start a mentor-mentee with celebreties and akb girls (maybe for a tv show?). Even if it's something as simple for the mentors to give advice to the mentees. Girls who have labels could get their mentors from their own labels and girls who don't have labels could get any celebrity. But it would probably be too complicated. If I could pick miyu's mentor it would be Utada (I don't think she'd ever do it though). I know miyu is signed under a label, but has it done anything for her?

Anyhow, I hope I'm wrong and that she gets more popular. She is one of my favorite members.

4. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

These are gold-rated videos.

5. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Speaking of which, somehow our miyumiyu got roped into a Youtuber's on-campus interview. Not sure if he knew who he was interviewing [hehe]
    -- about "Are Japanese Men Too Lonely?". What a topic for Miyu lolz!

She confirms it on her Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/take_miyu112/status/829246173097648128

At least she and her AKB48 compatriots are helping make them feel less lonely! :D

6. Rurouni

This is a bit random... she will be a special guest for the final round of Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5DX+ Challenge Cup 2017 National Tournament.
    Now, I know Wangan Midnight... I don't know about the 5DX+ Actually I don't know they still make a new version of it.
    http://wanganmaxi-official.com/wanganmaxi5dxplus/jp/news/004.php
    Miyu Wangan.jpg

7. mooony

mooony Kenkyuusei

I was so surprised when I saw the video lol, I was like "damn this girl really looks like that AKB member"
    turns it really was miyumiyu :^^;:

8. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Not sure if you guys are familiar with Yoko Kanno (talented composer known for soundtracks, lots of jazz, my fav haha), but Miyu can potentially go for that direction with her soothing voice + music talent.

And I kinda agree with @aquaticdragons, Miyu doesn't really shine the same way, for example, Mayu or Paru do. Even though Paruru looked pretty awkward at the beginning too, so maybe it's the promotions and exposure that they gave her that made her "blossom"? and Miyu has been in AKB for a while now so it's not about experience, probably just personality.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017
  9. SOW48

SOW48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    It was really cool seeing her in this, not only because she looked great, but because we got to hear her answer some questions in an environment where she wasn't prepared ahead of time. Makes me think her answers were more honest.

10. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Edit: nvm...saw the wrong clothes haha probably new song yeah

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  12. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

New video :banana:

Thx Miyumiyu

13. Rurouni

The title is Machibuse. The artist she is covering is Ishikawa Hitomi. It is a 1981 song.
    Interestingly, Ishikawa Hitomi isn't the original singer. The original singer is Miki Seiko and originally out in 1976.

14. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    For all our desire for us to see MiyuMiyu become popular and succeed as a solo singer

I don't know...

Part of me wants her to be that obscure femme fatale jazz singer that I listen to in a dark backalley jazz bar, scotch (straight) in one hand with a slight drizzle outside....

Her latest cover only makes that desire stronger :^^;:

15. Rurouni

Dokugumo (Team K song)

16. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I love keyboard arrangement! Miyu must like this song a lot. She has performed it live before, anyone knows which event is this?

Also, new video every week for 3 weeks straight now!!!!! :banana::banana::banana: I hope she keeps this up.

17. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

My Miyumiyu playlist is expanding day by day.

18. Rurouni

Looking at the stage, it is the Feb 4th, 2017 HS event.

19. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  20. Rurouni