1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takeuchi Miyu (Miyumiyu) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Please don’t put down other girls just because Miyu didn’t make it. I’m disappointed by the results as well because it really looked like Miyu had a chance but that doesn’t warrant insulting the girls who made it and who were also doing their best.

I do hope her announcement is good news.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Stating one’s preference for girls with talent and stage presence over girls whom one just doesn’t enjoy watching can hardly be called “insulting.” People have different tastes and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. If I were to attack another member’s personality or looks and use that to bolster my opinion of Miyu then that could be considered insulting. I have nothing against those two girls I referred to, but saying I find them boring to watch is a statement on their abilities as idols not an insult to them personally. I’m sure they worked hard, but I wasn’t commenting on how hard they worked either. This is a personal opinion. It should not be considered an insult so much as criticism of their qualifications.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  3. krhendro

krhendro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    KR_HENDRO
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    She is in showroom now. And before it started, the background said something like: sr will be in Japanese, the important announcement will be in English.:shocku:

EDIT: i'm not 100% sureof the context because my wifi sucks, but she has just said: sotsugyou shimasu. :cold:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

She announced her graduation.

6. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

She is sayinng she will graduate... I think this year...?

Apparently Showroom is having audio issues so she kept stopping so it was a little hard to follow. (I'm watching on YT)

Anyway I guess it's not terribly surprising. I hope her future is bright. I never knew about her before produce 48 and quickly became a fan. So I hope she can succeed at whatever she tries next.

edit: damn it, ninja'd. lol

Anyway looks like her last handshake is 12/23. Last performance date TBD still.

7. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    She has around 11k live viewers at the moment and a lot of promises (in several different languages) to support her. Great to see. I hope her future is bright and that she can do what she loves.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Can't say i didn't see it coming :/ Didn't she say something along the lines of PD48/Izone being her last shot at being an idol? So..yeah. Hope she makes a solo debut after her graduation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Otsukaresama.

10. MikaCHansen

MikaCHansen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Imamura Mitsuki (STU48)
    It's really the best decision... Now she can be free from AKB48 and do her solo artist activities freely, while keeping in touch with the international fanbase

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. White

White Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    otsukare miyu.
    i really become her fans when in pd48. and she is suddenly sooo pretty and charming at the show. i never expect her like that and i never expect myself become her fans like that (i know she is one of 9th gen and i don't even know she join pd48 before.):cry2:

12. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Upload the live video.

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. Kami

Kami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I really wish Miyu the best of luck from her future. She was wasted by aks and by mnet, now she deserves to shine by herself

• Agree Agree x 9
  14. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen
    I am so sad to hear this news, Miyu is one of my top oshis so I just cant believe she's graduating. I knew it would happen soon but not THIS soon, I guess pd48 was really her last resort :( I really want the best for her and I hope she pursues a solo career, I also hope she will have time to post more often on youtube, who knows she might even be able to gain a really big following like akarin (or even surpass her) :) I'm still extremely salty at snakenet for robbing her, she really deserved to be in the group :cry:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I hope she continues her career as a solo artist this time, she better find a good agency, otsukare miyu-chan

16. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Article in ModelPress -

A4vQ0KJYSa7fUzshk0xL0y9JLwjWBphTNGP4xEvDZFA.jpg

AKB 48 Miyu Takeuchi Announces Graduation this year after "PRODUCE 48" Finished

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1790506

Wish Miyu all the best in whatever she is doing in the future :approve:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Happy graduation! I wish she will continue her cover song in youtube before she starts her solo debut.

Or maybe she will continue her career in South Korea as a solo singer?

18. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

She needs to release a single as a solitary to extend his artistic career.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  19. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i wish her the best

i feel sad about the fact that i didn't appreciate her during akb but only during produce so i'll make sure to support her from now on

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. sininano

sininano Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    egoyuna
    This is so sad because I have been a fan of her for 7 years...

She did everything she could. I think this is the right decision of her. AKB will never give her a chance to shine again so this is the only way she could find another chance while she's still young enough to do so.

I really wish her all the best and I will still support her from now on.

• Like Like x 3