1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takeuchi Miyu (Miyumiyu) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. krhendro

krhendro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    KR_HENDRO
    Ok nobody seems to have posted about why Miyu wanted to take main vocal position during the final, so she took it for her late grandfather who passed away during the 2nd elimination announcement. Her grandfather's birthday was on 31 August, the final day of P48. She wanted to debut as a present for her grandfather. It looks like as if Miyu wanted to reach the high note = reach her grandfather in heaven.

I was happy she's graduating, but sad after this story was revealed... :(

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
  2. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

This is a very hard blow. :cute:

3. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Miyu tweeted about graduation -

卒業発表をしました。10年お世話になったAKB48を今年いっぱいで卒業します自由にやらせてくださったAKBのスタッフさん、メンバー、ファンの皆さま、友人、家族。本当にありがとう。これからの私もよろしくお願いします!
    Google T/L - I made a graduation announcement. I will graduate this year from AKB 48 who took care of me for 10 years. AKB staff, members, fans, friends, family members who let me do it freely. Thank you very much. I look forward to your continued support!

DmQqDUQUwAAM4tg.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/take_miyu112/status/1037000071819059200

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I knew it...

Miyu, baby... you have done nothing but your best. I'm so proud of you.
    I hope that she succeeds. She has so much to offer.

At least we have one more free vocalist for the runner-ups team, huh...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    This just makes it a million times sadder, after all the hate she got for this.
    I still hope Miyu can debut in a K-pop group with other eliminated trainees.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Not surprised, but just disappointed. She has always worked so hard and feels like she never got much in return for it. I hope she can have a solo career somewhere and that she gets support. It's amazing it's been 10 years. It's amazing some of us have known her for so long and she's always just been that theater girl in the background who did her best and never seemed bitter about not being in the spotlight. Whatever she does next I hope she's successful; it would be a shame if we don't get to hear her sing anymore.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Well... that's that. Literally the worst has come to pass. Fuck the "Nation's Producers." They couldn't spot talent if it sat on their face. Sorry for my language. I'm not in a happy place right now.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 5
  8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
  9. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Sad but not unexpected. I noticed that they screwed her over with the editing right until the end. There was a part where Park Haeyoon asked Miyu if she'd like to give away some of her higher parts that she was struggling with, and they showed her saying she wanted to keep that big important part. What they did not show, but you can see when you watch the live performance, is that she actually did give a couple other parts to Haeyoon. Of course, mNet wanted the narrative that she stole the main vocal from Haeyoon and then selfishly kept it even though she couldn't sing it as well, so they conveniently left that out.

• Like Like x 4
  10. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Noooo why...ugh, darn you, Mnet! They are truly the devil this time. :gavel:

Anyways, I'm sad but not surprised about her graduation announcement. I didn't follow Miyu that much sadly while I was still into AKB back in the day, but I'll always remember this one performance of Shonichi that she did. Made me realize how extraordinary she is as a musician. I truly hope she'll be able to have a great solo career after AKB and continue creating great videos on her YouTube channel. Thank you for everything, Miyu!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Miyu Showroom full translations.. ;)

https://twitter.com/ceciIias/status/1036949355704377344?s=19
    **credit to the twitter owner.. :1st:

But the story of her grandfather really make me sad that she didnt enter TOP12 on the final.. Damn.. F:censored:K MSnake.. :asdfgh:

============================
    Miyu part from Yuihan mobame summary

• Like Like x 4
  12. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    it's so sad but i expected this to happen. :cry2: P48 was her last chance to do something within AKB48 after all. :( I really thought she could actually make it into the top 12. I was disappointed with the result. :cold: Hoping that she will find a way to shine outside the group!

13. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Miyu seitansai letter for Myao.. ;)
    To Miyazaki Miho, who I love and respect

Miho-san. Happy birthday! Now... do you recognise who it is? You definitely won't seem to know who it is.
    I tried to call you by "Miho-san" in this letter unnecessarily. Heeey! Heeeey!
    You're probably in a state where you don't recognise who it is so it feels like no matter what I say, it would be acceptable.

Hearing about being able to write a happy birthday letter to Miho-san was a big news in my home yesterday.
    To my point of view when I was a kenkyuusei (AKB48's research student)... I'm sorry. But Myao-san, you were really scary.
    Several years passed. We went to have dinner together but because I was really scared, I couldn't close the distance between us.
    However, finally during these past several months,
    I came to know about a lot of Myao-san's charming qualities and was able to open-heartedly speak to you without reserve.

During Produce 48, I would always look at Myao-san who was being a translator for both the Korean and Japanese trainees.
    You would take the role of group leader and take into consideration the feelings of the other girls who are younger than you.
    I would always look at that sight of Myao-san when I was walking past the stairs or classroom.
    Even though we came into a world of competition, you didn't try to forcefully appear on screen and didn't try to forcefully grab other people's attention,
    but firstly, you thought about others and placed everybody else before you. I think the Myao-san who is like that is very amazing.
    Ever since then, you've become my very best role model.
    I was able to be in the same team as Myao-san in the next evaluation...
    we turned out to be in the same team, but at that time I was still very scared of you due to my impression of Myao-san from 7 years ago.

But, as we spent more time together. I learned that sometimes you read books by yourself, I learned about the things you studied and did when you were little,
    and I also learned that you were actually very girly and came to realise your unexpected qualities and many other things.
    After that, my bad impression of you got completely destroyed.
    And most importantly, Myao-san was an affectionate senpai who stayed close to me and understood the pain in my heart.
    When we were in Korea, everyone had times when they felt very sad and painful.
    And so did I. At that time, it was thanks to Myao-san's words that my closed heart was able to open up.
    It was thanks to you that I was able to release my emotions and cry. I was saved many times by the tears we shed together back then.

Myao-san's Korean ability which was the "bridge" between Japan and Korea,
    was the most important thing for Produce 48 and I still think that it is something to tell to many people.
    There were many things in my experience in Korea that couldn't be done without Myao-san's help.
    It was because of Myao-san's efforts and affection that really helped both the Japanese and Korean trainees.
    That's why, I really think that your help was an important point in Produce 48.

Although I want to oppose the people who are saying irresponsible words about Myao-san despite not knowing about the things Myao-san has done and that they are things not anyone can just do....
    I'll just leave it at that because it really might take long and I'm already on the edge of getting severely criticised online...

Anyhow, I just want everyone in the world to know that Myao-san was talking in Korean and Japanese more than anyone,
    and was helping us communicate by translating for us.
    She is a very important person that helped everyone connect with one another.

bunlyang juseyo(?)

I felt that I really relied on Myao-san after the last stage was over. You and I were both feeling down.
    Although I knew that was the last stage, I acted tough and didn't show my emotions.
    When I saw Myao-san's face after the program had finished,
    I hugged you while crying and thought, "Ah.... you really understand me. You're really feeling a lot of pain right now, right? I wonder if I had done anything for you?"
    To me, you had become someone who I shared the most pain with together. I was really happy to be able to fight along side you, together.
    To me now, Myao-san had become the first and last senpai in my AKB life who I was able to convey my true feelings with.
    Even though I'll graduate this year, I would like to stay in touch and become even closer in our private time.
    Also, I'll be happy if we're able to work together again someplace, somewhen in the future.

Please take a good rest today.

Happy Birthday.

I'm sorry for it being such a long letter.

AKB48 Takeuchi Miyu

**credit to Merkurin on discord
    https://amp.reddit.com/r/Produce48/..._to_miyazaki_mihos/?__twitter_impression=true

• Like Like x 5
  14. krhendro

krhendro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    KR_HENDRO
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Is it too late to take part

16. krhendro

krhendro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    KR_HENDRO
    It's not too late, people are doing it right now.

17. stoneharts

stoneharts Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    Twitter:
    softchiyori
    Miyu in Senbatsu for the 54th single. I’m happy for her.
    AKB48 54th single
    "NO WAY MAN”
    Release Nov 28th
    EFF09740-C5FA-4021-8737-57A31D5F5B0D.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  18. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i'm so happy she gets to be in senbatsu one last time

• Like Like x 2
  19. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Miyu celebrates with what looks like a chocolate teddy -

Dn2dWhdUYAA43D-.jpg

AKB48 54th single「NO WAY MAN」選抜メンバーに選んでいただきました! 卒業直前に、約6年ぶりの選抜です卒業するならAKBになにか残してから"という時間が経てば経つほど遠ざかる目標を、ついに実現できました。 最後まで突っ走って、良い姿をお見せできるように、気も身体も引き締めます〜☻
    Google T/l-
    AKB48 54th single "NO WAY MAN" selected as a senbatsu member!
    Just before graduation, it is the first selection in about 6 years
    "After graduating from AKB if I left something", I finally realized the goal that goes as far as goes by.
    I will push through to the end and tighten the mind and body so that I can show you a good figure ~ ☻

https://mobile.twitter.com/take_miyu112/status/1044163719872208897

So happy for Miyu, well deserved after all her hard work on PD48

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

A new cover titled See You Again and sung in korean.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1