1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takino Yumiko (Yumirin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'STU48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Yuiri is a super-incumbent -- there's no way Yumi can compare the 5+ yrs time-in-service together YuuNaa have, AND Yuiri = senpai. Not happening...

But Yumi *can* pride that she got this far, just being her starstruck self... from here takes much more skill than just showing up lol...

Maybe she can push Yuiri into yet another 'flying' penalty :hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yeah i don't think Yumi can take Yuiri's place, i also am a fan of Yuuna (although I really would like Yuiri to be more honest about it) but i am happy that Yumirin was recognized as a wife! Entering Nana harem senbatsu lol!!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

3. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Yumi's 171029 2300 SR:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Aww -- she sounds a bit hoarse today; hope she isn't coming down with something in all the bustle and cold rainy weather, and it's just from MCing and speaking for long hours at HS. :approve:

She's her normal self otherwise, porpoising easily into depth and out into lightness in conversation, always with her trademark laugh and feel of genuineness. And I share her enthusiasm for wanting the damned boat to be ready, for eff's sake [pseudo-expletive mine]. :hmm::^^;:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  4. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    From Gekkan Entame interview, Naachan supposedly invite Yumirin to do SHOWROOM and 'spend the night together' :fear:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yumirin on the 11 Gatsu no Anklet cd jacket. Look at her position right beside Mayuyu :worthy:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And on the 2018 official calendar sneakpeek :^O^:
    [​IMG]

5. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ :^O^::^O^::^O^:

'Spending the night'... at Naachan's house. Think they'll futon together in the living room, shuugakuryoko-style? :awesome:

And I did notice Yumi's position in the wheel... her hair wasn't effed up by the stylists on that shoot, thank God... one of the few to be spared.

My lord, though... Yumi showcasing her super-buki -- her mile-long legs. She gives Yukirin and Sasshi some game, and they're well-known for theirs.
    Think Jurina and Sayaka are outclassed here... and hello, wasn't expecting *bam* from Ogiyuka! You could stand a champagne glass on it :hehe:

LOL my wife says, & I quote: "Ah Jesus... are you done? Turn that off and come to bed already" :^^;:
    Think if it wasn't Yumi she'd be a bit more peeved at my pigginess... but yeah, it's late... :whistle::shifty:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  6. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  7. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Yumi's 171101 2301 SR:

8. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Yumi's 171107 SR:

Yumi is so cute in this EP... well, for me at least :^^;:

She's late to her showtime so had to rush her makeup on... and is just an adorable mess :blush: Her boyishness comes out in her mannerisms and trying to get stuff together, but she's never irritated and is in a good mood -- of course, because it's Naachan's birthday! Her prep for that could've caused the rushing around...

My wife (though she tends to punch me when I tease her about it ) has been in this same situation maaaany times... and like Yumi I just want to hug her. :p

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  9. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Was looking around on YT, and found this early video introducing Yumi:

So funny that her sister and mom both were pretty harsh on her; well that was to be expected as STU was still an unknown quantity back then. Now with history's provenance though... I'm sure they're a bit more supportive. Maybe Mom needs a bit more time. :^^;:

I actually like her mom -- good kids come from parents who give a crap: are harsh (AND consistent) when necessary, and supportive and nurturing when necessary. I mean, she did support Yumi in this 'idol thing'... but wants her to keep her mind in college when there and do her best until the idol thing pans out. More than fair. Anyhow... it's nice to see a bit of that sharpness and strength in Yumi. :blush: And funny to see her height came definitely from Dad. [hehe]

10. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Yumirin really rocks the vintage look! Even her hairstyle channels those 70's-80's idols :cute:
    While the train station makes the vintage theme whole, She can make the old train station looks classy just with her presence [hehe]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

She does... I want to see her in a Calpis ad like this:

[​IMG]

Or Maxell. Or Suntory. Or Toshiba. Or... :^^;:

Though if Yumi were timeslipped somehow back to 1980... I don't think she would've made it as an idol -- waaaaay too many societal pitfalls compared to now, that'd destroy even her chances for an idol career. Which is a relief then, that'd never happen and she's our Yumi. :blush:

12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Ah how nostalgic, brings back some good memories. And reminds me that Azusa was blondy back then lol

No kidding eh
    https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/931336162949468160

DOzFSesV4AEBK-7.jpg DOzFSetV4AAnDJ3.jpg DOzFSetVwAA8wIi.jpg

13. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Yumi-ana :blush:

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  15. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    ^i'm glad she's at least visible on MSta :^^;:
    And that 755 clips are frickin cute!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  16. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

*sigh* Yumi's amazing... :blush:

What a thing to be Naachan... esp that Yumi has starry-eyes for her... :hehe:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  17. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    She's got quite a treat from Naachan on today's concert though [hehe] [​IMG][​IMG]

And HOLY......:worthy:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I love the fact that she kept confessing to nana every chance she got..ya guys do know that everytime naachan touch or being close with other member she has this lingering look and obviously like shes cautious about it.

19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    There is just not enough Naachan to share around lol

20. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Did you guys saw the last stu performance in Hiroshima? In the mc part they asked naachan something she was addicted at right now and Naachan said "choco mint" (of course) and later in other mc they were asked if they were reborned what they would want to be, Naachan said "Takino Yumiko" and Yumirin almost died of happines and the reason is because naachan doesn't play any instrument and Yumirin is very skillful at it. And Yumirin of course said she wanted to reborn as choco mint. lol

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2